Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Blocked List

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    He never even addressed the stickam situation
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and you've never addressed why you like being a bitch for no reason what-so-ever.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Lolz not hating, just stating truth.

I love how it's perfectly acceptable on here for everyone to gang up on a 15 year old for repping his idols, but a slut gets called out, and it's so fucking wrong.
    Because you don't need to call her out. We get that what she does is against your moral code. That's great that you have that moral code. Honestly, for a 15 year old guy, that is actually pretty honorable to be so against it as you are.

But there is no need to be constantly calling her out.

You go into the "10 qz" thread, see all this talk about her giving out nudes via email, say to yourself "that's pathetic" and then leave the thread. That would be fine. Everybody can carry on.

But instead you go in and you start going "pathetic. disgusting. sluts. etc..." just to get everybody riled up. and then you bring it into another thread as well.

That is the part that everybody has a problem with.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    This place is literally retarded.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    :-))
    Rob, in response to you
    I don't agree with whaling but im just saying
    Nothing about the Inuits, but the japanese
    Yeah I don't like the way the Japanese do it. They say it's for science, but they're "discovering" facts about whales that are already known.

That said, I don't agree with Sea Shepherd either. Even though Gojira loves them. I view them as modern day pirates, but since they're against whaling everybody loves them.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolz not hating, just stating truth.

I love how it's perfectly acceptable on here for everyone to gang up on a 15 year old for repping his idols, but a slut gets called out, and it's so fucking wrong.
    Because you don't need to call her out. We get that what she does is against your moral code. That's great that you have that moral code. Honestly, for a 15 year old guy, that is actually pretty honorable to be so against it as you are.

But there is no need to be constantly calling her out.

You go into the "10 qz" thread, see all this talk about her giving out nudes via email, say to yourself "that's pathetic" and then leave the thread. That would be fine. Everybody can carry on.

But instead you go in and you start going "pathetic. disgusting. sluts. etc..." just to get everybody riled up. and then you bring it into another thread as well.

That is the part that everybody has a problem with.
    That's the thing, I don't constantly call her out first of all, this is probably the first time, second of all, I wasn't the one who brought it to another thread, nor did I attempt to make it a fight, all I said was "Pathetic. 8-|" And of course Distance got asshurt and came in here and said she's blocking me.

and you've never addressed why you like being a bitch for no reason what-so-ever.
    =D> =D> =D>
    But they are defending the law if you think about it
    the japanese are breaking the law by whaling
    imageimage
    =D> =D> =D>
    thanks for the quote.... I'd be sad if Bianca didn't see me calling her out on her BS.
    I love how Bianca keeps trying to talk to me even though I clearly stated I blocked her. :-))
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    um, thats not politically correct, sir. you should've said "This place is literally down syndrome."

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    It's legal in Japan. That's why they are allowed to do it.

You could say that they're overstepping their boundaries by going down to Antarctica, but I don't think there are any regulations as far as whaling in Antarctica.
    um, thats not politically correct, sir. you should've said "This place is literally down syndrome."

lmfao I lol'd hard at this
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seriously Erik, just shut the fuck up and go away
    I love how Bianca keeps trying to talk to me even though I clearly stated I blocked her. :-))
    *shrug* I'm still doing it to her, and she made it clear she blocked me. If you want her to block you, just start ripping on Harry Potter. She thinks Potter is like the bible or something. :-))
    Seriously Erik, just shut the fuck up and go away
    LOL SO FUCKING MAD! Suck my dick. :D
    It's legal in Japan. That's why they are allowed to do it.

You could say that they're overstepping their boundaries by going down to Antarctica, but I don't think there are any regulations as far as whaling in Antarctica.
    It is in fact illegal in the southern ocean
    If the whales were in japan that's another story
    They're invading international waters
    imageimage
    *shrug* I'm still doing it to her, and she made it clear she blocked me. If you want her to block you, just start ripping on Harry Potter. She thinks Potter is like the bible or something. :-))
    AHAHAHA. :-))
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love how you pull out the "15 year old kid" card when it's convenient for you too. If you are gonna engage with people learn to deal with the consequences.
This discussion has been closed.