Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Blocked List

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do you even know what this pic contains? it could be completely harmless.

you're still avoiding the question but that's okay.

i finally understand why you try so damn hard on here.
    you're fake and have no idea who you are in life yet. i won't take offense to the fact you haven't lived life yet.
    bye baby boiii
    LOL I'M fake? Lol that's great. Coming from one of the fakest bitches on here. I do me and keep it real, I'm not fake.
    i'm not reading that bullshit. you already proved to me that i shouldn't take anything you say to heart.
    Well that's fine too, slut's opinions don't mean much either. :)
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Remember when he asked Leah?
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I see people are making great use of the block feature.
    image Photobucket
    Yea, but it doesn't mean I respect it. I got a girl out here to send me nudes, they never got shown to anyone else after I got them, but I found it kind of pathetic how easy it was, but hey, why turn down a little eye candy? ;)

Still fake as fuck, and I know I'm not fake, so that's all that matters.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Erik get it through your head that there is no universal moral code that everybody in this world has to live by. What is morally correct for you may not be for others.

Most people are against whaling. But the Inuit people kill whales to survive. Is it still morally wrong? No. Because you would do the same thing and that situation. And if you say you wouldn't you're lying.

Sure whaling does not equate to showing someone their boobs, but the point is there is no universal moral code. Stop judging people on here constantly over petty bullshit.

If you don't like what she does, that's fine. But there is no need to make everybody else on here miserable because you have to start an e-fight every damn day.
    Remember when he asked Leah?
    yes i do. just another tally to the fake count.
    Lolwut? It was like one comment in a thread where everyone was joking and telling her to post nudes after she posted that one with tape on her nipples. NEXT!
    Erik get it through your head that there is no universal moral code that everybody in this world has to live by. What is morally correct for you may not be for others.

Most people are against whaling. But the Inuit people kill whales to survive. Is it still morally wrong? No. Because you would do the same thing and that situation. And if you say you wouldn't you're lying.

Sure whaling does not equate to showing someone their boobs, but the point is there is no universal moral code. Stop judging people on here constantly over petty bullshit.

If you don't like what she does, that's fine. But there is no need to make everybody else on here miserable because you have to start an e-fight every damn day.
    Lol suck my dick. Because I'm the one who starts shit daily, right? From what I recall, anything I say starts a fight, so hop off son.
    so you're a hypocrite?
    i'm glad you can admit you're fake. that's all i wanted to hear.
    I'm not fake, but I find it hilarious coming from you.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    please explain why it's hilarious coming from me?
    Because you are fake or something, I think. :/
    Because you're fake as fuck, end of story. I'm done here, proceed to block me if you can't stand me, otherwise, shut the fuck up.
    I think everyone can see through erik right now
    imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    when he knows he's wrong he resorts to "lol suck my dick. You're just a fake slut"
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i wanna block myself but i can't figure out how to do it :-<
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Lolz not hating, just stating truth.

I love how it's perfectly acceptable on here for everyone to gang up on a 15 year old for repping his idols, but a slut gets called out, and it's so fucking wrong.
    Rob, in response to you
    I don't agree with whaling but im just saying
    Nothing about the Inuits, but the japanese
    imageimage
    when he knows he's wrong he resorts to "lol suck my dick. You're just a fake slut"
    Except I'm not wrong at all. You can just kindly suck my dick because I don't give a fuck and I'm not dealing with it. :)
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    look whose calling the kettle black.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i wanna block myself but i can't figure out how to do it :-<
    everytime i try it, it says i dont exist :/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    look whose calling the kettle black.
    =D>
This discussion has been closed.