Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Howard Camping Doomsday Prediction For May 21st, 2011.

124»

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    tl;dr and i don't feel like getting into this again
    Too long? Holy hell Santana I could only imagine how little of the Bible you've read if 5 sentences was too much for you lol

Oh and don't tell me that you don't want to get into this again when you're the one that begs the question. That's just silly.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Will'd. Anyone who would believe that is stupid as hell
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hear about this shit all the time. There are a ton of billboards around here.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Manhattan is littered with these billboards. They're on benches, in the subway stations, on buses. All over the place
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Manhattan is littered with these billboards. They're on benches, in the subway stations, on buses. All over the place
    I wonder if there are any in Philly... :-?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I'm sure there are, I see the same one every time I get on the highway.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Damn it. I'm supposed to go to a concert on May 22nd. Couldn't put off the prediction for another 2 days! X(
    Well he does predict that the world won't completely be destroyed until sometime in October, so you're still good unless you get killed by one of the first earthquakes that day! :-bd
    Dying at an Apocalyptica concert would be quite poetic. :-?
    Not as poet as dying at a Paradise Lost concert. Now that would be cool.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    sounds like they're pulling a scam to get money and loot
    HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT

THANKS FOR THE TIP-OFF, DR. HOUSE
    Not funny and you are the last person who should be criticizing people for being obvious.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    sounds like they're pulling a scam to get money and loot
    HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT

THANKS FOR THE TIP-OFF, DR. HOUSE
    Not funny and you are the last person who should be criticizing people for being obvious.
    t'was a harmless joke
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Damn it. I'm supposed to go to a concert on May 22nd. Couldn't put off the prediction for another 2 days! X(
    Well he does predict that the world won't completely be destroyed until sometime in October, so you're still good unless you get killed by one of the first earthquakes that day! :-bd
    Dying at an Apocalyptica concert would be quite poetic. :-?
    Not as poet as dying at a Paradise Lost concert. Now that would be cool.
    You might have a point there, but seeing as I'm going to be seeing Apocalyptica on the 22nd, that wins out,
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I dont really believe any of the end of the world stuff although that would suck cause may 21'st is my birthday lol
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    there was someone on reddit who was trying to put together a big troll for the guy. Like clear the streets and lay peoples clothing around like they were "taken by god" and sounding trumpets. The whole thing sounded like a good troll to me. difficult to pull off but good potential for lols.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    If i could pull it off i'd def do it
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'll be in NYC this day...lol
    I love winning with women
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    edited May 2011
    i have a billboard next to my work that is a Christian Billboard that says judgement day is 5/21 and everyone should "cry mightly upon God"