Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Howard Camping Doomsday Prediction For May 21st, 2011.

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    His prediction is based on the Bible, which is bullshit, so I call bullshit.
    Actually it can't be based on the bible. I love how people automatically jump to that. If it was based on the bible, none of this would be happening because the bible clearly states no one knows when Christ will return
    But it is based on the Bible... just because it's wrong doesn't mean that he thinks the Bible is telling him something that it isn't.
    It absolutely is not based on the bible. Idk how much clearer I can make it. He may call himself Christian but that does not mean his prophecy is Christian in anyway
    <_>

I'm not saying that his claims are backed up in the Bible.
    If the Bible didn't exist, he wouldn't be saying anything. Therefore, his claims are based on the Bible.

Not let me jayface you again.

<_>
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Actually Santana, it is. He's basing it on something in the Bible that says X-thousand years after the flood, which happened in 4,000 something B.C.
    Pretty sure it's not even that clear. It's something completely bland that anyone can say "Oh yeah, let's zero it in right here"

People take shit out the bible and say what they think it means all the time. Probably helps pass the time..
    image Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Damn it. I'm supposed to go to a concert on May 22nd. Couldn't put off the prediction for another 2 days! X(
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I'm getting confirmed on that day. How ironic.

Good luck to all of you getting tortured. Imma be chillin' wit my main man G up in heaven. B-)
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Actually it can't be based on the bible. I love how people automatically jump to that. If it was based on the bible, none of this would be happening because the bible clearly states no one knows when Christ will return
    But it is based on the Bible... just because it's wrong doesn't mean that he thinks the Bible is telling him something that it isn't.
    It absolutely is not based on the bible. Idk how much clearer I can make it. He may call himself Christian but that does not mean his prophecy is Christian in anyway
    <_>

If the Bible didn't exist, he wouldn't be saying anything. Therefore, his claims are based on the Bible.

<_>
    No it is not based on the bible. It cannot be based on the bible. His religion is based on the bible but this theory is some made up bullcrap scam to get money from people. A religion leading to a stupid theory of some crackhead does not mean the theory is based off the holy book of that religion. I really don't know how much clearer I can make this
    <_>

<_>
    No it is not based on the bible. It cannot be based on the bible. His religion is based on the bible but this theory is some made up bullcrap scam to get money from people. A religion leading to a stupid theory of some crackhead does not mean the theory is based off the holy book of that religion. I really don't know how much clearer I can make this
    And his scam is based on the Bible.

As in the Bible is the main figurepoint of his scam.

<_>
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This thread <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Tell your G he's a prick. And they say Anne Frank is the hide and seek champion.
    image Photobucket
    <_>

<_>

<_>
    He quotes things from the bible but no where in the bible does it state the return of Christ will be any certain day, therefore his claim is irrelevant and based off nothing but greed. It is not based off the bible in any way shape or form
    <_>

<_>

<_>
    He quotes things from the bible but no where in the bible does it state the return of Christ will be any certain day, therefore his claim is irrelevant and based off nothing but greed. It is not based off the bible in any way shape or form
    I'M NOT SAYING THAT HIS CLAIM IS BACKED UP BY THE BIBLE

I'M SAYING THAT THE BIBLE IS THE MAIN (FAKE) EVIDENCE OF HIS CLAIM

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I love God so much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    <_>

<_>

<_>
    I'M NOT SAYING THAT HIS CLAIM IS BACKED UP BY THE BIBLE

I'M SAYING THAT THE BIBLE IS THE MAIN (FAKE) EVIDENCE OF HIS CLAIM

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
    And I keep repeating that he uses quotes from the bible but that doesn't make the bible evidence of his claim. Also, saying the bible backing up his claim and the bible being evidence of his claim are the same thing so you sort of just said what I'm trying to get across to you
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    This just further proves that religion has no use in this world besides influencing some good Metal.
    I'm gonna go stick my hand in a toaster.

lat0rz
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I just hope Alex and Miss B make the most of their
    Last four days on this earth
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    This just further proves that religion has no use in this world besides influencing some good Metal.
    Lol, agreed.

But then again even without it I'm sure those bands would exist. Just in secular form :-bd
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    I'm gonna go stick my hand in a toaster.

lat0rz
    :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Anyways, opinions? I call absolute bullshit, but as usual with shit on this kind of subject, it does have me a bit paranoid.
    It's a Christian cult. Don't get paranoid, use your head.

Also this is the same man who predicted the end of the world back in 1994. He'll just think up some lame excuse as to why it doesn't happen this time.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    anyone who believes the world is gonna end may 21 is an idiot
    Of course. It's supposed to end December 21st 2012. Duhh