Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

91-Year-Old Nazi Guard Convicted

124»

Comments

• TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    I PREFER BRUTAL TORTURE FOR FOUL CREATURES SUCH AS HE
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    That's why I completely oppose war. I never understood why some people wanted to join the military just so they could "go kill people".
    In 1985 I walked into the Marine recruiter's office and told him I wanted to go to Beirut and kill people. (We were over there for some idiot) They signed me right up. That was exactly what they wanted to hear.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    That's why I completely oppose war. I never understood why some people wanted to join the military just so they could "go kill people".
    In 1985 I walked into the Marine recruiter's office and told him I wanted to go to Beirut and kill people. (We were over there for some idiot) They signed me right up. That was exactly what they wanted to hear.
    there were a few guys who jumped for joy when we got our deployment orders. they said they hoped they could get their hadji kill count higher than last time
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's an understandable desire, but one I don't have.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I'm not surprised at that. I just personally don't see how anyone would want to go kill someone else they don't know. D: