Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    because he DID give the order so therefore it WAS under his command
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011

well if thats the case, bush shouldnt have gotten the ridicule he did while he was president for the war and shit he did wrong because HE HIMSELF, according to you, didnt do it wrong personally
    someone missed the boat
    what? its the same thing!
    imageimage
    because he DID give the order so therefore it WAS under his command
    You logic baffles me at time. Nola was just saying that Obama inherited this search for bin laden. All he did was give the okay when actual people did all the work. Any monkey could have given the okay.... Obama actually did jack shit to catch bin laden. If McCain was president, Bin Laden would have still been dead yesterday.
    obviously republicans cant comprehend simple word logic..
    imageimage
    And my monkey comment wasnt meant to be racist. I would have said the same thing about McCain if he was president.
    obviously republicans cant comprehend simple word logic..
    Really. I'm not a Republican. Actually I've never voted for a real Republican for president. (I wrote in my vote for Ron Paul for president in 08, but I dont really consider him Republican)
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    And my monkey comment wasnt meant to be racist. I would have said the same thing about McCain if he was president.
    Lol, you just pulled a Howard Cosell
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    heard about this yesterday, ITS ABOUT FUCKIN' TIME!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    MUHAHAHAHAHAMUHAHAHAHAHA

STUPID TOWEL HEAD
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I want a cartoon video of Obama sliding down a zipline with a machine gun blazing when he lands he catches a grenade, crushes it with his bare hands, then strangles Osama with his bare hands, when I see that my life will be complete.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Hah... shot to the head...
    I love winning with women
    so we have no proof whatsoever? figgz
    Do you think there is a chance the US government is lying to the entire world about Bin Laden's death?
    Do you think there is a chance the US government is lying to the entire world about Bin Laden's death?
    I have learned over the last several decades, that in general it is not wise to take anything the US gov says at face value.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i think the only reason the US would lie about Bin Ladin being dead, is that it might make him come out of hiding thinking that no one is looking for him anymore....
    I have learned over the last several decades, that in general it is not wise to take anything the US gov says at face value.
    To an extent you're right Wake, but on an issue like this I just don't understand how they would even be able to realistically pull off a lie of such large proportions. I'm confident they will release more information as the next few days progress, it's still too soon to expect everything to be released. Also, what would be the reasoning in picking this particular time to come out and do it if they really were lying?
    yes. was that a trick question?
    No, it was a legit question.
    Gotcha. I'm not trying to start anything I was just curious.

Didn't know if you were like full blown conspiracy theorist or just a bit skeptical.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    yeah you didnt have to tell me its fake its pretty clear.
    Perhaps they brought this information forward now to cover up the fact that Gaddafi's son was killed in NATO airstrike? I agree this is reaching, but maybe possible. Perhaps Bin Laden has been dead for years...

I agree, it's likely they killed him the other day.... but I do have my suspicions. If they were actually sitting on this nugget, it seems like it would have been better to release this info in August of 2012 (2.5 months before the next presidential vote)