Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    gonna go finish my star wars speech BAI
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Am I allowed to post noodz still? :>
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm thinking this is Mike, Ed, and Tim trying to troll us again but either way this shouldn't affect us really
    This, and in the Chew/Ed/Erik efight thread you called troll. Just stop.
    Don't think I called troll there and if I did it's because that whole thing actually was trolling. I knew what was going on, you obviously didn't. And why would I stop just because you want me to? Lol I'm not doing that. I also wonder how calling troll twice makes you make a big deal out of this
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Rules are unchanged regarding that stuff......
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Its not a big deal. You just sound retarded saying "LOLTROLL" when its something completely legit.
    Dude just move on with it if it's no big deal. I didn't type it in stupid caps and go lol dude they're totally trolling dude lol. And people call troll everyday on here. Big deal, I know.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Let me just reexplain Jay's statement.

Let's say you call Jay a bitch, asshole, etc.. in a joking manor, you won't be banned for that. However, if you begin making personal/racist remarks to Jay, you will be banned for that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Changed from no rules on that to nsfw tags (sort of but not enforced) back to enter at your own risk. Another "major" forum drama crap discussion that had way too much butthurt
    imageimageimage
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Really George
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    What is wrong with you <_>
    there are some who call me... tim?
    He said I could post noodz :/
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    George....-_-
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    99% of you members don't even have to worry about this rule. There's only 2 or 3 people this really affects.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    thanks for clarifying jay
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Fuck all you assholes. I'm in charge and you are all going to suffer from my wrath if you ever go against me. Bow down to me you fucking worthless scum. one more problem and youre all gone, fuck with me and i wil fuck you back harder then you've ever experienced. Go fuck yourself all of you.... AHHHHHHHHHHHH - John's version

Wow. Alright, let me straighten a few things out here.

First of all, this was not a power trip by one mod or a group of mods. Every single one of the mods approved of this measure, including myself.

Second of all, it wasn't one thread or one post or one single thing that caused this measure. It was a culmination of weeks of stuff. This rule is not in place solely because of the fight in the Fail/Owned thread early tonight.

Third of all, no one came crying or bitching to us that something was wrong. It was completely us.

All of the mods got together and agreed that the content posted by several members was just not acceptable. So this rule is designed to curb that. It is NOT intended to take away freedom of speech or any bullshit like that. We're not going to go around banning everyone who uses the words "faggot" and "nigger" in jest. However, we do have a problem when those words start to get thrown around hatefully. That stuff wouldn't be tolerated on any other forum, and I don't think it's too much to ask to use a little more discretion before you hit the "Post Comment" button.

I just want to ask a favor of all of you: Stay the course and give this a try. Like Tim said, 95% of the activity on the forum is completely unaffected by this rule, and after a while I'm sure few of you will even remember it's in place. If that's too much to ask, you are welcome to leave, but I ask on behalf of the mods that we try this out and see what happens. I really think this could make our forum better in the long run.

Feel free to message me on FB or on here if you have concerns. I really hope you'll give this a chance.

Sincerely,

Jaycup -Jay's version