Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    raises hand... are y00z going to impose censored words like if i type s*&t and shit
    No.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I'm so fucking done. I'm out.

Fuck you power tripping fucking faggots. Thanks for taking away our forum and doing whatever the fuck you pleased with it.

I'm leaving this drama filled fucking forum and all the fake ass people that come with it.

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.
    Marc and Katia are beaners.
    And everyone else is a bunch of stupid ass crackers.

Offensive enough for you faggots?

Peace.
    10 bucks says that he'll be back in a week or 2
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm so fucking done. I'm out.

Fuck you power tripping fucking faggots. Thanks for taking away our forum and doing whatever the fuck you pleased with it.

I'm leaving this drama filled fucking forum and all the fake ass people that come with it.

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.
    Marc and Katia are beaners.
    And everyone else is a bunch of stupid ass crackers.

Offensive enough for you faggots?

Peace.
    10 bucks says that he'll be back in a week or 2
    I give him 3 days max.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow I was gone for a couple of hours and all this shit happens.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, I'm leaving until the power trip is over, which it most likely won't be, and I'm not dealing with it, so I'm fucking gone for good unless shit changes.

Peace, faggots.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited April 2011
    great note Jay
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    santana shut the fuck up you call troll on everything 90% of which isnt even so give it a rest already.

Fuck this fake ass fucking forum im leaving until after I finish my subway sandwich.
    Uhh what? You're mistaking me with something else
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

I give him 3 days max.
    I give him 11 minutes.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    y00z d00dz upset Erik an he was bein so kwelz :-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

I give him 3 days max.
    I give him 11 minutes.
    LOL yes! :))
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    great note Jay
    I concur. Really well put, and agreed.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip

I give him 3 days max.
    I give him 11 minutes.
    +1
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    stupid people
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow. Alright, let me straighten a few things out here.

First of all, this was not a power trip by one mod or a group of mods. Every single one of the mods approved of this measure, including myself.

Second of all, it wasn't one thread or one post or one single thing that caused this measure. It was a culmination of weeks of stuff. This rule is not in place solely because of the fight in the Fail/Owned thread early tonight.

Third of all, no one came crying or bitching to us that something was wrong. It was completely us.

All of the mods got together and agreed that the content posted by several members was just not acceptable. So this rule is designed to curb that. It is NOT intended to take away freedom of speech or any bullshit like that. We're not going to go around banning everyone who uses the words "faggot" and "nigger" in jest. However, we do have a problem when those words start to get thrown around hatefully. That stuff wouldn't be tolerated on any other forum, and I don't think it's too much to ask to use a little more discretion before you hit the "Post Comment" button.

I just want to ask a favor of all of you: Stay the course and give this a try. Like Tim said, 95% of the activity on the forum is completely unaffected by this rule, and after a while I'm sure few of you will even remember it's in place. If that's too much to ask, you are welcome to leave, but I ask on behalf of the mods that we try this out and see what happens. I really think this could make our forum better in the long run.

Feel free to message me on FB or on here if you have concerns. I really hope you'll give this a chance.

Sincerely,

Jaycup
    I think Jay did a good job explaining this without seeming like he was a fukin nazi or whatever you want to call it. This is understandable, although some of the shit is being blown out of proportion, I agree with the racist shit being fucked up. i mean a joke is a joke, but some of it goes too far. i never really saw it as a problem to warrant this, but hopefully nothing is affected by this and i can continue to call cowboys and korn fans faggots! ... well put Jay, thanks.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I think Berto's sig pretty much says what we all need to do here
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'm thinking this is Mike, Ed, and Tim trying to troll us again but either way this shouldn't affect us really
    This, and in the Chew/Ed/Erik efight thread you called troll. Just stop.
    Wow. Alright, let me straighten a few things out here.

First of all, this was not a power trip by one mod or a group of mods. Every single one of the mods approved of this measure, including myself.

Second of all, it wasn't one thread or one post or one single thing that caused this measure. It was a culmination of weeks of stuff. This rule is not in place solely because of the fight in the Fail/Owned thread early tonight.

Third of all, no one came crying or bitching to us that something was wrong. It was completely us.

All of the mods got together and agreed that the content posted by several members was just not acceptable. So this rule is designed to curb that. It is NOT intended to take away freedom of speech or any bullshit like that. We're not going to go around banning everyone who uses the words "faggot" and "nigger" in jest. However, we do have a problem when those words start to get thrown around hatefully. That stuff wouldn't be tolerated on any other forum, and I don't think it's too much to ask to use a little more discretion before you hit the "Post Comment" button.

I just want to ask a favor of all of you: Stay the course and give this a try. Like Tim said, 95% of the activity on the forum is completely unaffected by this rule, and after a while I'm sure few of you will even remember it's in place. If that's too much to ask, you are welcome to leave, but I ask on behalf of the mods that we try this out and see what happens. I really think this could make our forum better in the long run.

Feel free to message me on FB or on here if you have concerns. I really hope you'll give this a chance.

Sincerely,

Jaycup
    I think Jay did a good job explaining this without seeming like he was a fukin nazi or whatever you want to call it. This is understandable, although some of the shit is being blown out of proportion, I agree with the racist shit being fucked up. i mean a joke is a joke, but some of it goes too far. i never really saw it as a problem to warrant this, but hopefully nothing is affected by this and i can continue to call cowboys and korn fans faggots! ... well put Jay, thanks.
    you forgot to add Rush fans