Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Important, Please Read (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You are all faggots, chinks, beaners, niggers, gooks, wops, and/or assholes
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You are all faggots, chinks, beaners, niggers, gooks, wops, and/or assholes
    Shut up, cracker
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm thinking this is Mike, Ed, and Tim trying to troll us again but either way this shouldn't affect us really
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    All of the mods agreed to this. All of them. You people are taking this rule way out of proportion. No one went to mods and complained, we all saw it ourselves. This wasn't one mod, this was all of us. There is no free speech being taken away, and if you want to leave we don't care, go for it. Have a nice night everyone.
    Just cause I love to let my opinion be known to everyone, I agree with you Mike. 8->
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You forgot gingers. We are always forgotten we have no soul.

Now it is time for me to respectfully bow out.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm so fucking done. I'm out.

Fuck you power tripping fucking faggots. Thanks for taking away our forum and doing whatever the fuck you pleased with it.

I'm leaving this drama filled fucking forum and all the fake ass people that come with it.

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.
    Marc and Katia are beaners.
    And everyone else is a bunch of stupid ass crackers.

Offensive enough for you faggots?

Peace.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin

I'm leaving this drama filled fucking forum and all the fake ass people that come with it.
    But you never actually leave, that's the thing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    What's the count on that now?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

Fuck you power tripping fucking faggots. Thanks for taking away our forum and doing whatever the fuck you pleased with it.

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.

Peace.
    I kind of wanted to be called out by name, I am offended because you didn't.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Dude, no need to leave, they're probably trolling
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.

Peace.
    d00d this will be the thousanthteen time y00z said this left and came back 3 weekz laterz d00d wutevaz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited April 2011
    Wow. Alright, let me straighten a few things out here.

First of all, this was not a power trip by one mod or a group of mods. Every single one of the mods approved of this measure, including myself.

Second of all, it wasn't one thread or one post or one single thing that caused this measure. It was a culmination of weeks of stuff. This rule is not in place solely because of the fight in the Fail/Owned thread early tonight.

Third of all, no one came crying or bitching to us that something was wrong. It was completely us.

All of the mods got together and agreed that the content posted by several members was just not acceptable. So this rule is designed to curb that. It is NOT intended to take away freedom of speech or any bullshit like that. We're not going to go around banning everyone who uses the words "faggot" and "nigger" in jest. However, we do have a problem when those words start to get thrown around hatefully. That stuff wouldn't be tolerated on any other forum, and I don't think it's too much to ask to use a little more discretion before you hit the "Post Comment" button.

I just want to ask a favor of all of you: Stay the course and give this a try. Like Tim said, 95% of the activity on the forum is completely unaffected by this rule, and after a while I'm sure few of you will even remember it's in place. If that's too much to ask, you are welcome to leave, but I ask on behalf of the mods that we try this out and see what happens. I really think this could make our forum better in the long run.

Feel free to message me on FB or on here if you have concerns. I really hope you'll give this a chance.

Sincerely,

Jaycup
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

Ed's a nigger.
    Chew's a chink.
    I'm a wop.

Peace.
    You're taking this the wrong way. How is trying to solve the issues drama?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    well, koreans shouldnt be burying pigs alive
    so by this logic, all arabs are terrorists because of a few nutcases?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    well, koreans shouldnt be burying pigs alive
    so by this logic, all arabs are terrorists because of a few nutcases?
    Well duh.
    8-|
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    santana shut the fuck up you call troll on everything 90% of which isnt even so give it a rest already.

Fuck this fake ass fucking forum im leaving until after I finish my subway sandwich.
    :))
    Thank you, Jacob. Perfectly written.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    raises hand... are y00z going to impose censored words like if i type s*&t and shit

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)