Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    sounds amazing
    yeah... they set the bar pretty fucking high for a raging party. \m/
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I remember going to see Pantera with Sepultura and Prong at an all ages show. I was like 15... Sitting in the pit and people are just passing joints around. I dont think there was a single person that wasnt high as fuck. The mosh pit was so monster... a third of the crowd were 6+ feet skinheads from Hayden lake, ID. Completely got the shit kicked out of me... And during Pantera Phil stops the show and tosses out like 300 glasses of beer for "all you impressionable little teens out there" and has 3 really hot chicks completely strip on stage.

Think about that for a second. All ages show. I went with my best bud... Can you imagine that shit happening now? [-( no fucking way. that was pantera in the 92-94 time frame. \m/
    I went to that tour too. Fucking awesome.
    But yet you vividly remember every pic of Distance and had no problem recollecting my wifes cleavage... :-?
    lol. no i dont. I vividly remember no pictures, that is why I hang onto ones I want to remember. I can recall your wife has nice cleavage or distance is a hottie, but that doesnt mean I can picture either in my head. I just remember the facts about them. O:)
    I remember going to see Pantera with Sepultura and Prong at an all ages show. I was like 15... Sitting in the pit and people are just passing joints around. I dont think there was a single person that wasnt high as fuck. The mosh pit was so monster... a third of the crowd were 6+ feet skinheads from Hayden lake, ID. Completely got the shit kicked out of me... And during Pantera Phil stops the show and tosses out like 300 glasses of beer for "all you impressionable little teens out there" and has 3 really hot chicks completely strip on stage.

Think about that for a second. All ages show. I went with my best bud... Can you imagine that shit happening now? [-( no fucking way. that was pantera in the 92-94 time frame. \m/
    did they do that shit at your tour stop too? I have always wondered if the beer was a spur of the moment thing or if that is what they did at every stop.
    But yet you vividly remember every pic of Distance and had no problem recollecting my wifes cleavage... :-?
    lol. no i dont. I vividly remember no pictures, that is why I hang onto ones I want to remember. I can recall your wife has nice cleavage or distance is a hottie, but that doesnt mean I can picture either in my head. I just remember the facts about them. O:)
    =;

did they do that shit at your tour stop too? I have always wondered if the beer was a spur of the moment thing or if that is what they did at every stop.
    I dont remember that part, but It was a while ago. I have lost alot of brain cells since then. lol
    I'm guessing they didn't do that. I heard after that tour that Pantera was permanently banned from Spokane. I never saw them again there after that show, but I dont think I was living there the next time they went on tour. I am guessing though that even back in 92-94, tossing beers to minors and having girls strip on stage at an all ages show, is probably frowned upon.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my goal as a preforming artist would be to try and get banned form as many venues as possible lol
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

I'm 26 ... do I really look 33? :-(
    jesus. I didnt know. Actually my comments should be taken as complements. I honestly don't pay much attention to pictures when they are posted and don't have a photographic memory so I barely remember what people look like. So my thoughts on age are based upon how you handle yourself intellectually and what your interests are.

Since you were huge with pantera, and had a tat, I guess I assumed you had to be at least my age. I was like 15/14 when Vulgar came out. I thought you were going to those shows too. Pantera during the Vulgar tour and the FBD tour were at the top of their fame. Those two tours were just fucking ape shit insane and in subsequent years they toned it down.

I thought it was those tours that prompted your tat.
    no, i never went to those tours, lol. fuck i wish I did. I was like 10 or 11 when FBD came out and my couzin had it and I loved it.... I been into Pantera ever since. I was in middleschool when TGSTK came out and highschool when RTS came out. THat album was my shit, i exclusively listened to that album for almost an entire year. thats prolly why its so high on my list. I didnt really listen to alot of other metal at the time, i didnt really like anything else that was out, but Pantera RTS came out in 2001 I think and just owned everything else that was out at the time. I was into Deftones, Tool, APC, alot of hardcore, but besides that I didnt like much except for rap. Pantera rulled all when I was growing up.
    my goal as a preforming artist would be to try and get banned form as many venues as possible lol
    that would be a good goal, considering the impact it had on me. The dudes have me talking about their show 2 decades later. I've seen hundreds of shows, but that was by far the crazyist shit i'd ever seen. They were metal legends. No one, and I mean no one, partied harder then those dudes.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    exactly and it would be fun as hell

no, i never went to those tours, lol. fuck i wish I did. I was like 10 or 11 when FBD came out and my couzin had it and I loved it.... I been into Pantera ever since. I was in middleschool when TGSTK came out and highschool when RTS came out. THat album was my shit, i exclusively listened to that album for almost an entire year. thats prolly why its so high on my list. I didnt really listen to alot of other metal at the time, i didnt really like anything else that was out, but Pantera RTS came out in 2001 I think and just owned everything else that was out at the time. I was into Deftones, Tool, APC, alot of hardcore, but besides that I didnt like much except for rap. Pantera rulled all when I was growing up.
    see, I find it crazy that you are such a Pantera fan then... Back in 92-92, grunge was so huge that it was like Pantera alone that was carrying the flag for metal. And I know youngins are going come back and say "dude... there was other metal bands in the early 90's" but dudes, you werent there. In the states the market was so saturated with grunge and the internet wasnt around, and so staying up on metal was difficult. Pantera was the band.... Here in the states if you were metal, you were at those shows \m/

see, I find it crazy that you are such a Pantera fan then... Back in 92-92, grunge was so huge that it was like Pantera alone that was carrying the flag for metal. And I know youngins are going come back and say "dude... there was other metal bands in the early 90's" but dudes, you werent there. In the states the market was so saturated with grunge and the internet wasnt around, and so staying up on metal was difficult. Pantera was the band.... Here in the states if you were metal, you were at those shows \m/
    I agree with this for the most part
    edited May 2011
    1) Which Forumer would u push off a cliff if u knew you could get away with it? Facefuck or maybe Erik

2) What topic makes you rage the most and why?...Abortion, Politics, or Religion? I don't understand why people care about Abortion so much. Our political system has never been more fucked than it is right now. Religion just makes me lol and my views on it usually make other people rage.

3) Which Forumers significant other (that isn't a member of this forum), do u find to be the hottest/most attractive? Wake and George's girls look pretty hot to me. Somebody else had a pretty hot gf too, but Idr who it was now. Oh and I think Gulch's wife looked pretty good from what I remember

4) What is the kinkiest sex act you have done? ie; (anal, threeway, etc) - have done anal alot (giving not geting, done a threeway (2 girls duh), swapped once too.

5) Females only: Give me one person (celebrity), of the same gender as you, that you most be willing to have sex with? I'll answer it anyway. Bruce Dickinson :-S

6) Name your dream celebrity threeway? Britney Spears and Jennifer Love Hewitt

7) 3 most important physical characteristics in the opposite sex, that get turned on? Bewbs, Legs, Face

8) If you had billions and could have two bands/artists play at your birthday bash, which two are u gonna recruit? Iron Maiden and Tool or maybe Britney. <_>

9) Which five forumers will you invite to said, hypothetical birthday bash? Distance, BT, Wake, George, Jay,

10)Will we live to see an actual World War III? I wouldn't be surprised
    :-S

I just reread this and I forgot to get to the point.... It is surprising to me George that you got so into Pantera after their prime. But then again we both did the same to PF so perhaps I shouldnt have been so surprised. All I was trying to say is most people I've met that feels the same way about Pantera was there with them in the early 90's. Those shows made fans for life.

yeah, I was into grunge act when I was younger, but I remember listening to Pantera and not hearing anything like it before and loving it. I jammed Pantera straight for pretty much a good part of 10 years, lol. Even now when I listen to their albums it never gets old. I dont get how people cant like Pantera, theyre so original when everyone else was playing follow the leader. and I still love Phil's voice. I mean I guess it goes for the same with you liek FLoyd, just cause you never seen Floyd in their prime, doesnt mean you dont love them. I guess thats me with Pantera, when I was a young teenager, like 13ish, we used to go in the woods, start a fire and drink madd beers and blast Pantera, i miss them days. FBD is my favorite album by them and the first one I ever got in to. Its such a damn shame they will never play another show again :-(
    \m/ to everything you just said.

I just reread this and I forgot to get to the point.... It is surprising to me George that you got so into Pantera after their prime. But then again we both did the same to PF so perhaps I shouldnt have been so surprised. All I was trying to say is most people I've met that feels the same way about Pantera was there with them in the early 90's. Those shows made fans for life.

Nah man, I was into them bigtime throughout the 90's, I was just too young to go to their shows. I feel like for me, Pantera is the perfect band, they have everything I can ask for in a band.