Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SEX, DO YOU THINK ABOUT HAVING IT WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH? pshhh why would I do that? i'm already having sex with that person
    2. WHILE HAVING SEX WITH YOURSELF, DO YOU EVER THINK OF BASEBALL TO PROLONG THE EXPERIENCE? no reason to prolong it, so no
    3. WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR SELF OFF? getting a bj usually, but if that resource isn't available then i have a couple of "go to" girls that help me finish up quickly with my hand
    4. WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY YOU KNOW OFF TO GET YOUR PARTNER OFF? who cares?
    5. DOES YOUR PARTNER/DESIRED PARTNER RESEMBLE OPRAH IN ANY WAY? god i hope not
    6. DO YOU THINK OPRAH WANTS HUMANS HAVING SEX? I doubt it
    7. DOES THE LOCATION (I.E. BATHROOM, ELEVATOR, MIDDLE OF THE STREET) YOU HAVE SEX AT AFFECT THE EXPERIENCE? sometimes
    8. DO YOU FIND IT DISTURBING THAT HOT CHICKS LET DOGS FUCK THEM, AND WHY? Yes
    9. IF, OPRAH IS THE DARK FATHER OF ALL EVIL, WHAT SHOULD WE AS HUMANITY DO ABOUT IT? Shoot her to the moon
    10. HAVE YOU EVER PLEASURED YOURSELF TO THE THOUGHT OF A VIOLENT ACT? Not my thing
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SEX, DO YOU THINK ABOUT HAVING IT WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH? - all the time cause im not involved with anyone
    2. WHILE HAVING SEX WITH YOURSELF, DO YOU EVER THINK OF BASEBALL TO PROLONG THE EXPERIENCE? - no
    3. WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR SELF OFF? - naked women
    4. WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY YOU KNOW OFF TO GET YOUR PARTNER OFF? - i dont has a partner. but i wouldnt know even if i did :-))
    5. DOES YOUR PARTNER/DESIRED PARTNER RESEMBLE OPRAH IN ANY WAY? - I HAVE NO PARTNER! STOP RUBBING IT IN YOU BASTARD!
    6. DO YOU THINK OPRAH WANTS HUMANS HAVING SEX? - no
    7. DOES THE LOCATION (I.E. BATHROOM, ELEVATOR, MIDDLE OF THE STREET) YOU HAVE SEX AT AFFECT THE EXPERIENCE? - wouldnt know
    8. DO YOU FIND IT DISTURBING THAT HOT CHICKS LET DOGS FUCK THEM, AND WHY? - yes
    9. IF, OPRAH IS THE DARK FATHER OF ALL EVIL, WHAT SHOULD WE AS HUMANITY DO ABOUT IT? - kill her
    10. HAVE YOU EVER PLEASURED YOURSELF TO THE THOUGHT OF A VIOLENT ACT? - no
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    1. WOULD YOU EAT A BABY FETUS TO GAIN THE STRENGTH OF 100 MEN? - no doubt!
    2. DO ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME TO YOU? - not even!
    3. WOULD YOU RATHER GET A BLOW JOB FROM OPRAH OR JUSTIN TMBERLAKE? - Oprah then i'll take my FREE CAR!
    4. LEGS OR TITS? - definitely Legs
    5. COORS LIGHT OR BUD LIGHT? - Drinkability
    6. GIVEN THE CHANCE WOULD YOU RAPE NATTALE PORTMAN? - no
    7. DO YOU THINK SUICIDE SILENCE'S SOUNDS ARE MUSIC? - who cares
    8. DO YOU LOVE AMERICA? - I don't do the whole "nation" thang
    9. WILL YOU BE BURNED OR BURIED AFTER YOU DIE? -burned (and grinded) and THEN buried
    10. DO YOU THINK NEW OBSCURA IS ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR? - pfft, their guitarist's solo is better.... so NO!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. WOULD YOU EAT A BABY FETUS TO GAIN THE STRENGTH OF 100 MEN?no
    2. DO ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME TO YOU? no
    3. WOULD YOU RATHER GET A BLOW JOB FROM OPRAH OR JUSTIN TMBERLAKE? oprah
    4. LEGS OR TITS? tits
    5. COORS LIGHT OR BUD LIGHT? bud
    6. GIVEN THE CHANCE WOULD YOU RAPE NATTALE PORTMAN? no
    7. DO YOU THINK SUICIDE SILENCE'S SOUNDS ARE MUSIC? maybe in a technical sense, barely
    8. DO YOU LOVE AMERICA? I'm indifferent. as far as gov's go its okay, but no gov would be better
    9. WILL YOU BE BURNED OR BURIED AFTER YOU DIE? dont care. probably burned.
    10. DO YOU THINK NEW OBSCURA IS ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR? havent listened yet. I will though
    1. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SEX, DO YOU THINK ABOUT HAVING IT WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH? Mostly not.
    2. WHILE HAVING SEX WITH YOURSELF, DO YOU EVER THINK OF BASEBALL TO PROLONG THE EXPERIENCE? no
    3. WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR SELF OFF? new pussy. but I've never cheated so this is just in theory.
    4. WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY YOU KNOW OFF TO GET YOUR PARTNER OFF? my dick.
    5. DOES YOUR PARTNER/DESIRED PARTNER RESEMBLE OPRAH IN ANY WAY? no
    6. DO YOU THINK OPRAH WANTS HUMANS HAVING SEX? I dont think oprah thinks, so no.
    7. DOES THE LOCATION (I.E. BATHROOM, ELEVATOR, MIDDLE OF THE STREET) YOU HAVE SEX AT AFFECT THE EXPERIENCE? yes
    8. DO YOU FIND IT DISTURBING THAT HOT CHICKS LET DOGS FUCK THEM, AND WHY? Yes
    9. IF, OPRAH IS THE DARK FATHER OF ALL EVIL, WHAT SHOULD WE AS HUMANITY DO ABOUT IT? appoint her supreme ruler?
    10. HAVE YOU EVER PLEASURED YOURSELF TO THE THOUGHT OF A VIOLENT ACT? no
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    1. WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SEX, DO YOU THINK ABOUT HAVING IT WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH? Sometimes yes
    2. WHILE HAVING SEX WITH YOURSELF, DO YOU EVER THINK OF BASEBALL TO PROLONG THE EXPERIENCE? no
    3. WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR SELF OFF? getting a blowjob
    4. WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY YOU KNOW OFF TO GET YOUR PARTNER OFF? eat the pussae
    5. DOES YOUR PARTNER/DESIRED PARTNER RESEMBLE OPRAH IN ANY WAY? no
    6. DO YOU THINK OPRAH WANTS HUMANS HAVING SEX? Probably
    7. DOES THE LOCATION (I.E. BATHROOM, ELEVATOR, MIDDLE OF THE STREET) YOU HAVE SEX AT AFFECT THE EXPERIENCE? yes
    8. DO YOU FIND IT DISTURBING THAT HOT CHICKS LET DOGS FUCK THEM, AND WHY? Yes because it's just fucking weird
    9. IF, OPRAH IS THE DARK FATHER OF ALL EVIL, WHAT SHOULD WE AS HUMANITY DO ABOUT IT? kill her
    10. HAVE YOU EVER PLEASURED YOURSELF TO THE THOUGHT OF A VIOLENT ACT? no
    1. WOULD YOU EAT A BABY FETUS TO GAIN THE STRENGTH OF 100 MEN? already did :p
    2. DO ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME TO YOU? not really
    3. WOULD YOU RATHER GET A BLOW JOB FROM OPRAH OR JUSTIN TMBERLAKE? :-|
    4. LEGS OR TITS? tits
    5. COORS LIGHT OR BUD LIGHT? Silver Bullet
    6. GIVEN THE CHANCE WOULD YOU RAPE NATTALE PORTMAN? Yes if she wanted me to (she might be into it)
    7. DO YOU THINK SUICIDE SILENCE'S SOUNDS ARE MUSIC? IDGAF
    8. DO YOU LOVE AMERICA? Absolutely, but i'm sometimes disappointed in our gov
    9. WILL YOU BE BURNED OR BURIED AFTER YOU DIE? dont care. probably buried
    10. DO YOU THINK NEW OBSCURA IS ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR? It's good, but not album of the year
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    1. WOULD YOU EAT A BABY FETUS TO GAIN THE STRENGTH OF 100 MEN? nope
    2. DO ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME TO YOU? pretty much
    3. WOULD YOU RATHER GET A BLOW JOB FROM OPRAH OR JUSTIN TMBERLAKE? I'd rather die
    4. LEGS OR TITS? tits for sure
    5. COORS LIGHT OR BUD LIGHT? ehhh
    6. GIVEN THE CHANCE WOULD YOU RAPE NATTALE PORTMAN? not rape, but I'd definitely fuck her
    7. DO YOU THINK SUICIDE SILENCE'S SOUNDS ARE MUSIC? yeah
    8. DO YOU LOVE AMERICA? Fuck yes!
    9. WILL YOU BE BURNED OR BURIED AFTER YOU DIE? probably buried
    10. DO YOU THINK NEW OBSCURA IS ALBUM OF THE YEAR SO FAR? Haven't listened to it yet
    edited May 2011
    New Questions. Don't be pussies. Just answer them and answer them all

1) Which Forumer would u push off a cliff if u knew you could get away with it?
    2) What topic makes you rage the most and why?...Abortion, Politics, or Religion?
    3) Which Forumers significant other (that isn't a member of this forum), do u find to be the hottest/most attractive?
    4) What is the kinkiest sex act you have done? ie; (anal, threeway, etc)
    5) Females only: Give me one person (celebrity), of the same gender as you, that you most be willing to have sex with?
    6) Name your dream celebrity threeway? (you and two others)
    7) 3 most important physical characteristics in the opposite sex, that get turned on?
    8) If you had billions and could have two bands/artists play at your birthday bash, which two are u gonna recruit?
    9) Which five forumers will you invite to said, hypothetical birthday bash?
    10)Will we live to see an actual World War III?
    1) Which Forumer would u push off a cliff if u knew you could get away with it? Bianca. the world could use less ignorance
    2) What topic makes you rage the most and why?...Abortion, Politics, or Religion? There is more to debate in Politics, so Politics
    3) Which Forumers significant other (that isn't a member of this forum), do u find to be the hottest/most attractive? CF's wifes cleavage is the only thing that comes to mind. I'd need a lineup to answer for sure though
    4) What is the kinkiest sex act you have done? ie; (anal, threeway, etc) - given the examples, i think I am pretty conservative.
    5) Females only: Give me one person (celebrity), of the same gender as you, that you most be willing to have sex with? one medallion with male symbol B-)
    6) Name your dream celebrity threeway? Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens
    7) 3 most important physical characteristics in the opposite sex, that get turned on? boobs, legs, face
    8) If you had billions and could have two bands/artists play at your birthday bash, which two are u gonna recruit? Bloodbath and At The Gates
    9) Which five forumers will you invite to said, hypothetical birthday bash? Distance, CF, Nola, Britt, and George
    10)Will we live to see an actual World War III? i hope not. Seems unlikely too.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    1) Which Forumer would u push off a cliff if u knew you could get away with it? seriously, noone. unless we were skydiving or some shit....

2) What topic makes you rage the most and why?...Abortion, Politics, or Religion?
    Sports, idk why, I just get heated talking about it and music sometimes.

3) Which Forumers significant other (that isn't a member of this forum), do u find to be the hottest/most attractive? Wake's and CF's wifes are very attractive, dont remember seeing too many others significant others...

4) What is the kinkiest sex act you have done? ie; (anal, threeway, etc) butthole activities :>

5) Females only: Give me one person (celebrity), of the same gender as you, that you most be willing to have sex with? <_>

6) Name your dream celebrity threeway? (you and two others) Keeley Hazell/Katy Perry

7) 3 most important physical characteristics in the opposite sex, that get turned on? legs, pretty face, ass

8) If you had billions and could have two bands/artists play at your birthday bash, which two are u gonna recruit? Pink Floyd/Pantera with Buckethead on guitar.

9) Which five forumers will you invite to said, hypothetical birthday bash? Razor, Brittz, Distance, Leah, Dayna, Bianca, Elliez, Lea, Katia and the rest of the ladies... holla :>

10)Will we live to see an actual World War III? no

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    To get to the bottom...

1. Your favorite deceased rockstar? Dio, Steele, Cash
    2. All-time greatest concert that you attended? Carcass
    3. First thing you'd buy after winning the Lotto? A car or house
    4. One celebrity you'd like to get freaky with? Johnny Depp/Michelle Rodriguez
    5. Favorite time of the day? Night/evening
    6. Favorite drink? Alcohol - Yuengling..Pop - Sunkist Solar Fushion...Energy Drink - RE T-Virus Antidote
    7. Favorite clothes store? Don't have one
    8. Favorite comedian? Katt Williams/Kevin Hart
    9. What instruments can you play? None atm =/
    10. hey... you guys wannna get hiiiiigh? Yea buddy
    imageimage
    To get to the bottom...
    I was at that show \m/

and yeah... It was one of the better shows in the last few years, however it didn't trump the At The Gates show that happened a couple months earlier. B-)
    1) Which Forumer would u push off a cliff if u knew you could get away with it? None

2) What topic makes you rage the most and why?...Abortion, Politics, or Religion? Politics...I even hate the word

3) Which Forumers significant other (that isn't a member of this forum), do u find to be the hottest/most attractive? I have no clue lol

4) What is the kinkiest sex act you have done? ie; (anal, threeway, etc) - I guess a swap/3 some at the same time?

5) Females only: Give me one person (celebrity), of the same gender as you, that you most be willing to have sex with? Right now it's Hayden Panettiere

6) Name your dream celebrity threeway? Dani Filth or Shargrath and Scarlett Johansson

7) 3 most important physical characteristics in the opposite sex, that get turned on? Idk lol...stomach, legs, arms? Not much physically awesome things on guys

8) If you had billions and could have two bands/artists play at your birthday bash, which two are u gonna recruit? Deftones and Hypocrisy..but I'd choose way more then that if I had billions

9) Which five forumers will you invite to said, hypothetical birthday bash? Distance, Jaycup, Cheeze, Razor, Bianca

10)Will we live to see an actual World War III? It's possible
    imageimage
    To get to the bottom...
    I was at that show \m/

and yeah... It was one of the better shows in the last few years, however it didn't trump the At The Gates show that happened a couple months earlier. B-)
    Never seen em...I actually haven't seen quite a few bands. Some for shitty reasons too
    imageimage
    To get to the bottom...
    I was at that show \m/

Never seen em...I actually haven't seen quite a few bands. Some for shitty reasons too
    yeah.... I know you havent. They broke up in like 1993 and then got back together for one reunion tour in 2008. Had you seen them, you wouldn't have listed carcass as the best show :-D
    do you know when you're comin home, Leah? come to my birfday puartyyyyy :)
    how old are you going to be?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    imma cummin to ur bday bash B-)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    massachusetts lol, its gonna be quite a driveeeeee
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    my birthday's n like a week and a half :bz