Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

No I do not =/

But partayin shall happen when I doo =]
    I'll bet you that you'd have no problem hitchhiking. with a cell phone it probably isnt even all that dangerous anymore. I'd totally pick you up if you were on the side of the road.
    how old isyou nola?
    shutup. i thought 28 at least
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lol no thank god. i dont wanna grow up!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'd probably get kidnapped and locked in a basement somewhere by some hillbilly Texan <_>
    imageimage
    lol no thank god. i dont wanna grow up!
    now that is something I can get behind

I'd probably get kidnapped and locked in a basement somewhere by some hillbilly Texan <_>
    I doubt it. You could also just jump a train. I did that from Washington to some place in Montana when I was 15. It's boring, but it gets you there.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    is it okay that i'm surprised by how many people wouldn't eat a fetus to be like the batman?

like, a week old fetus would be a lil nibble.
    I would do that. Fuck yeah.
    A train from here to home would cost more then a plane ride I do believe lol
    imageimage
    edited May 2011
    Me and my wife and this other couple went to Vegas a few years ago, and the jackass husband is afraid to fly so he took the train. It took him like 2 days to get there and it was more expensive than our flights. Plus a 3 - way insued while he was on the train. Moral of the story is don't take the train.

Edit: I didn't word that very well, but now i've lost interest
    A train from here to home would cost more then a plane ride I do believe lol
    I didnt say pay to ride amtrak. I said, jump a train. Like when it comes into a train yard it slows down to like 2 mph.... you run and jump on an open boxcar. It is easy and free.
    That would never work, I'd end up in Canada XD
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    how old isyou nola?
    How old do you think I am?
    how old isyou nola?
    How old do you think I am?
    I would guess my age. so around 33, 34... I was born in 77
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

I'm 26 ... do I really look 33? :-(

jesus. I didnt know. Actually my comments should be taken as complements. I honestly don't pay much attention to pictures when they are posted and don't have a photographic memory so I barely remember what people look like. So my thoughts on age are based upon how you handle yourself intellectually and what your interests are.

Since you were huge with pantera, and had a tat, I guess I assumed you had to be at least my age. I was like 15/14 when Vulgar came out. I thought you were going to those shows too. Pantera during the Vulgar tour and the FBD tour were at the top of their fame. Those two tours were just fucking ape shit insane and in subsequent years they toned it down.

I thought it was those tours that prompted your tat.
    no way you went to those tours at 9. nope, not believing it [-(
    i think i was like 4 when vulgar came out lol
    I remember going to see Pantera with Sepultura and Prong at an all ages show. I was like 15... Sitting in the pit and people are just passing joints around. I dont think there was a single person that wasnt high as fuck. The mosh pit was so monster... a third of the crowd were 6+ feet skinheads from Hayden lake, ID. Completely got the shit kicked out of me... And during Pantera Phil stops the show and tosses out like 300 glasses of beer for "all you impressionable little teens out there" and has 3 really hot chicks completely strip on stage.

Think about that for a second. All ages show. I went with my best bud... Can you imagine that shit happening now? [-( no fucking way. that was pantera in the 92-94 time frame. \m/

. I honestly don't pay much attention to pictures when they are posted and don't have a photographic memory so I barely remember what people look like.
    But yet you vividly remember every pic of Distance and had no problem recollecting my wifes cleavage... :-?
    sounds amazing