Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    hey wake i made a list of the 100 greatest albums of the 90's, ill bump it, check it out..
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i just know her hits, i should listen to her moar
    dood, you definately should, shees awesome!!! i think its right up your alley with the raw emotion type of music you like, i think you would like her alot...

this is one of my personal favorites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgDg7ZuQbjU
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I still think the 90's is the worst decade of music ever
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nola.. this one too, but really she has three albums out and I would rate all of them a 10... seriously dogg.. check them out, i think you'll like ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qget5OwgEzM&feature=related
    I still think the 90's is the worst decade of music ever
    60's>90's>70's>50's>80's>00's
    prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong
    Everybody knows the 90's was the worst decade of music ever
    last i checked soundgarden > poison
    STP > YES
    counting crows > kings of leon
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Everybody knows the 90's was the worst decade of music ever
    SEPULTERA - ARISE
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1) Which Forumer would u push off a cliff if u knew you could get away with it? - Me, i defenitely wouldn't get caught :-))

2) What topic makes you rage the most and why?...Abortion, Politics, or Religion? - idk. i dont really rage over any of them but some of the logic behind abortion makes me facepalm

3) Which Forumers significant other (that isn't a member of this forum), do u find to be the hottest/most attractive? - Wake's wife if i remember correctly

4) What is the kinkiest sex act you have done? ie; (anal, threeway, etc) - N/A

5) Females only: Give me one person (celebrity), of the same gender as you, that you most be willing to have sex with? - gay sex is gay

6) Name your dream celebrity threeway? - hmm tough one. at the moment i would say Eliza Dushku and Hayden Panettiere

7) 3 most important physical characteristics in the opposite sex, that get turned on? - Everything, i love it all

8) If you had billions and could have two bands/artists play at your birthday bash, which two are u gonna recruit? - Dawn of Ashes and Kittie

9) Which five forumers will you invite to said, hypothetical birthday bash? - hmm, Distance, Ellie, Britt, George, Nola or Primus or Arlo in that last spot, i cant decide.

10)Will we live to see an actual World War III? - i dont care
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    1) Which Forumer would u push off a cliff if u knew you could get away with it? - Me, i defenitely wouldn't get caught :-))

2) What topic makes you rage the most and why?...Abortion, Politics, or Religion? - idk. i dont really rage over any of them but some of the logic behind abortion makes me facepalm

3) Which Forumers significant other (that isn't a member of this forum), do u find to be the hottest/most attractive? - Wake's wife if i remember correctly

4) What is the kinkiest sex act you have done? ie; (anal, threeway, etc) - N/A

5) Females only: Give me one person (celebrity), of the same gender as you, that you most be willing to have sex with? - gay sex is gay

6) Name your dream celebrity threeway? - hmm tough one. at the moment i would say Eliza Dushku and Hayden Panettiere

7) 3 most important physical characteristics in the opposite sex, that get turned on? - Everything, i love it all

8) If you had billions and could have two bands/artists play at your birthday bash, which two are u gonna recruit? - Dawn of Ashes and Kittie

9) Which five forumers will you invite to said, hypothetical birthday bash? - hmm, Distance, Ellie, Britt, George, Nola or Primus or Arlo in that last spot, i cant decide.

10)Will we live to see an actual World War III? - i dont care
    :-(
    what?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    what?
    I'M NOT INVITED TO YOUR B-DAY PARTY
    ohhh, the list only said five and i gotta invite some ladies to the party. it can't be a sausage fest ya know?
    alright, i'll step up and make the new questions
    alright, i'll step up and make the new questions
    JUST DO IT! :-bd
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    1) Which Forumer would u push off a cliff if u knew you could get away with it? - On some days, Shane

2) What topic makes you rage the most and why?...Abortion, Politics, or Religion? - Abortion. Pretty simple. girl gets raped and the child is nt willingly conceived or can kill her, go ahead abort. other than that grow the fuck up, give the kid up for adoption, and get yoru shit tied.
    3) Which Forumers significant other (that isn't a member of this forum), do u find to be the hottest/most attractive? - havent really seen anyones

4) What is the kinkiest sex act you have done? ie; (anal, threeway, etc) - orgies

5) Females only: Give me one person (celebrity), of the same gender as you, that you most be willing to have sex with? - Melissa Joan Hart

6) Name your dream celebrity threeway? - Johnny Depp and Melissa Joan Hart

7) 3 most important physical characteristics in the opposite sex, that get turned on? - height, eyes, strength (physical and emotional)

8) If you had billions and could have two bands/artists play at your birthday bash, which two are u gonna recruit? - Disturbed and Five finger death punch
    9) Which five forumers will you invite to said, hypothetical birthday bash? - no one lol

10)Will we live to see an actual World War III? - yes