Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    10 NEW QZ..... cmon Wake, its your turn...
    SKULLY has a lifetime ban on making the qz... =;
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NO. only a few people answered my questions. we must wait for more people to answer
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    NO. only a few people answered my questions. we must wait for more people to answer
    bitch i do what i want!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    bitch i do what i want!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-))
    this thread is THE SHIT :-))
    current questions

1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - Wash cloth
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - when i was a little kid. and if any of you say "never" you're a bunch of liars, we've all done it
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - Distance's............her shit is exquisate ;-)
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - Yes, fuckin' gross :0&
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - Hell yes, i dont care
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - sorta, took a pic of my pubes once and sent it to one of my friends (a girl) as a joke (inside joke....long story)
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - honestly, no. that would be fucked up lol
    8. Ever crossdress? - sorta, when i was 13 i was a girl for halloween....it sucked ass lol. it was awkward and very uncomfortable. i give props and thanks to all the ladies for dealing with all the stuff they wear
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - I would never do such a thing
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - YES. she was hot as hell and had a GREAT ass! :-))
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Who is your favorite mod? - nadda
    What is the funniest movie you ever saw? - i dont know, jackass movies were pretty funny the first time watching them
    If you were on jerry springer, what would you be on there for? - dont know
    What is your least favorite food? - onions mushrooms, ketchup
    Who is your favorite female forumer? - its favoUrite
    Who is your favorite male forumer? - i dont pick favourites
    If you had to be in a human centipede with two other forumers who would they be?gross i dont want to shit into anybodys mouth, nor do i want shit in my mouth
    Who's hotter Kesha or Gaga? - neither, i'd rather fuck my sleeve or a random hole in the wall
    Who is your favorite living guitar player? - Robby Krieger, Mikael Åkerfeldt
    Would you give yourself head if you could? - no, a cock in your mouth is a cock in your mouth regardless if its your own or not

1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - open air
    2. Have you ever thrown up on someone else? - maybe my mom but not that i know of
    3. Do you have any collections? - music memorabilia, use to collect hockey card, would like to start a guitar collection (i own 4 already dont know if that counts)
    4. What kind of deodorant do you use? - whichever i feel like buying at the time, i dont commit to one brand
    5. Do you like to draw? - maybe if i was good
    6. Do you have a favorite artist? ummm Dali i suppose
    7. Ever meet your favorite band? -no
    8. Ever been to the Wacken Festival? - no
    9. Favorite hard alcohol? - Crown Royal, Absinthe, Spiced Rum
    10. Strangest place you've ever had sex? - umm car? althought not strange in my opinion. i know lots of people who have fucked in a car

1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - clothe
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - never
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - nadda
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - nope, lactose intolerant
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - all the time
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? -nope
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - none of my friends have hot moms. but i do have a buddy who fucked one of his others firends mom, while he was staying with them after getting kicked out of his house
    8. Ever crossdress? - nope
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - possibly, cant remember
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - nope, but i should have
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Canadiens are a simple people
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    yeah, we just want to get drunk and high and listen to some mitchell
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - Never been to open air. I'll got with amphitheaters
    2. Have you ever thrown up on someone else? - No
    3. Do you have any collections? - Die-cast NASCAR race cars, but I don't have the money to continue it
    4. What kind of deodorant do you use? - Old Spice
    5. Do you like to draw? - no
    6. Do you have a favorite artist? (as in someone who draws, paints, does computer artwork, etc.) if so, who? - My girlfriend
    7. Ever meet your favorite band? - Unfortunately no
    8. Ever been to the Wacken Festival? - no but im dying to go
    9. Favorite hard alcohol? - don't drink
    10. Strangest place you've ever had sex? - i dont even know
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    :-)) :-))
    :>
    *Takes $0.99 from HOODS*
    inb4lists
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - Indoor.
    2. Have you ever thrown up on someone else? - Nope!
    3. Do you have any collections? -Pokemon cards and Pokemon stuff!
    4. What kind of deodorant do you use? - Clinical strength stuff and Lady Speedstick.
    5. Do you like to draw? - I love to. Been taking it seriously for about the past ten years. I've definitely improved, but by no means good.
    6. Do you have a favorite artist? (as in someone who draws, paints, does computer artwork, etc.) if so, who? - I like a lot of them, and there's so many out there.
    7. Ever meet your favorite band? - Nope. :(
    8. Ever been to the Wacken Festival? - What is that?
    9. Favorite hard alcohol? - Vodka
    10. Strangest place you've ever had sex? - Bathroom of a gas station.

1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - Loofa!
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - I don't pee in pools.
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - Gross.
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - Yes. D:
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - I try not to.
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - lololololol
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - I don't think so.
    8. Ever crossdress? - I kinda did when I was younger. I always wore boy's clothes. Then I got a haircut that made me look more like a dude. People couldn't tell my gender for the longest time.
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - LOL yes.
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - I do that when I'm drunk. :(
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - Dicks with soap
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - I pissed in the world's pool, the gulf of mexico
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - I like poop, so send me some and it's on
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - No, but on purpose is a different story
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - Ya
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - Truthfully this time, yes, I used to send it to girls I knew.
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - None I know
    8. Ever crossdress? - No, but I feel like I have the perfect build for a drag queen
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - Never on accident
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - Yes, the girl I did this too laughed and said good one asshole.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - Indoor SMALL venues
    2. Have you ever thrown up on someone else? - My mommy when I was a baby
    3. Do you have any collections? - Stuffed animals, concert tickets, cds, bracelets, books...
    4. What kind of deodorant do you use? - Dove
    5. Do you like to draw? - Yes, very much so.
    6. Do you have a favorite artist? (as in someone who draws, paints, does computer artwork, etc.) if so, who? - Salvador Dali.
    7. Ever meet your favorite band? - Machine Head yes, Norther, not yet.
    8. Ever been to the Wacken Festival? - Not yet
    9. Favorite hard alcohol? - .....
    10. Strangest place you've ever had sex? - :-S
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    1. Do you prefer indoor venues/arenas, outdoor venues/pavilions, or open air? - Indoor venues.
    2. Have you ever thrown up on someone else? - lolno.
    3. Do you have any collections? - I have a bunch of weird little collections.
    4. What kind of deodorant do you use? - Dove, I think.
    5. Do you like to draw? - Love to draw. c:
    6. Do you have a favorite artist? (as in someone who draws, paints, does computer artwork, etc.) if so, who? - Yeah, but their name is completely escaping me at the moment.
    7. Ever meet your favorite band? - No. ;-;
    8. Ever been to the Wacken Festival? - No, but it's definitely at the top of my bucket list.
    9. Favorite hard alcohol? - Don't drink.
    10. Strangest place you've ever had sex? - lolvirgin

1. When you wash your ass in the shower do you used a soapy hand or a wash cloth? - Loofaaaaaaa.
    2. When was the last time you pissed in someones pool? - I've never done that.
    3. Which forumers' poop would you eat? - ..............
    4. Have you ever drank spoiled milk on accident? - EW yes. :c It was strawberry milk, too. That was always my favorite flavored milk and now I can't drink it anymore. D:
    5. Do you scratch your private place in public? - Not usually, but if I have an itch I will scratch.
    6. Ever take a pic of your tits, vagina, or junk? - No.
    7. Would you bang your friends mom or dad? - Nooooo.
    8. Ever crossdress? - Well it's really easy for me to do since I'm a chick. I think all my band shirts are guys shirts so I half crossdress every day.
    9. Ever punch a girl's tit? - Uhm...do not think so.
    10. Ever walk up behind one of your friends (of the opposite sex) after you just got done playing softball, baseball, soccer, or any other sport in gym class and say the words "good game" then smack them on the ass? - lolno.
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited May 2011
    @britt

ever tried bayley's in your coffee?

..... it's mighty tasty!