Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Do you believe in evolution? Of course
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? Next semester I start my prerequisites for Music Technology
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? Weedeater with Grayceon and Cormorant opening
    Do you use snap chat? Yee. slapguitarer. I've had easily 20 people tell me I"m their favorite snapchatter
    Ever broken a bone? I broke me arm when I was 4 by falling in grass awkwardly. Not kidding/
    Any of your friend's moms hot? None of my current friends. One of my childhood friends had a smoking mom
    Would/do you lean? If I were to do one stupid drug, it'd probably be lean. But I don't know how soon I'll decide to do a drug that I think is stupid.
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? A deer. I want to fucking punch a cute deer square in the jaw.
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? I fuck with a bit of Baroque music, but not much. As far as "classical" music goes, I've found I like early 20th century stuff the most.
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? The moon. I can save the money for a Euro-trip. I'll never be able to spend time on the moon. I wouldn't even care about doing shit on the moon, I'd just wanna stare at the Earth from the moon and bask in the cosmic glory.
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    Do you believe in evolution? - for the most part, yes
    If you go to college, what are you studying? - Journalism and Mass Communications
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? - I have not been to a show in 2014 yet
    Do you use snapchat? - no
    Ever broken a bone? - nope
    Any of your friend's moms hot? - yes, My friend Josh, his mom looks like one of those petite cheerleaders you just can't help but want to bone
    Would/do you lean? - no
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? - a giant squid
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? - Have never looked into it so who knows
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? - a year in Europe, I don't care whats on the moon but I know I'd have a hell of a time in Europe
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you believe in evolution? Yes, it's a fact.

If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? Inlay bricks.

Favorite show you've gone to this year? Years spent cold, the Merciless concept

Do you use snapchat? I have it but not really

Ever broken a bone? Ankle bad in like 3 places

Any of your friend's moms hot? Yeah

Would/do you lean? Gangster lean

If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? Human

Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? Yup blues is my shiZz

Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? Year in Europe, fuck the moon.
    While one could argue it's origins are in the 19th century, I'd call the blues a 20th century style of music.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Do you believe in evolution? -- yarp
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? -- music business, but I am doing it primarily for learning how to self manage/the ins and outs of the entertainment industry. Im presently learning production while improving on my instrument abilities.
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? -- probably eyehategod but crosses were sick.
    Do you use snapchat? -- I got one so my cousins could send me pics but I dont use it.
    Ever broken a bone? -- nope, which is surprising with all the skating Ive done.
    Any of your friend's moms hot? -- honestly no. most of them are either in their 60s or dead.
    Would/do you lean? -- doubtful but id consider it I guess.
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? -- jellyfish
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? -- none comes to mind but I do love this piece by henry cowell from 1925:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND-ga_BrkCE
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? -- europe
    I love winning with women
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you believe in evolution? I guess
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? Heavy Equipment Management
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? Comeback Kid / Backtrack / Xibalba / Downpresser
    Do you use snapchat? Nah
    Ever broken a bone? My right wrist
    Any of your friend's moms hot? Nah
    Would/do you lean? I have a couple of times but it's not that easy to get your hands on
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? Goldfish
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? Nah
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? Neither. Give me the cash. Fuck Europe and the moon.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Do you believe in evolution? Kinda
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? At this point, I'd teach prolly music history
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? Nothing so far this year
    Do you use snapchat? No
    Ever broken a bone? Yuh, a few
    Any of your friend's moms hot? One of 'em used to be, but all my friends are in their 30's, so moms are 55-70
    Would/do you lean? Yuh
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? Shark
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? Of course
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? Moon

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    no jesus made us
    business
    tool :!!
    just broke my phone again
    leg
    yeah
    only if someone calls the cops on me
    some monkey
    nah
    europe
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2014

Do you believe in evolution? - No. Short term adaptive evolution yea though.

I typically don't like to link info instead of explaining my point myself, but this website is full of a lot of really awesome and detailed information. Everything is explained fully and sources are listed throughout. They hit pretty much every creationist claim known to man as well as providing info on basically any aspect of evolution that anyone would ever want to know. These have to do with "micro" vs. "macro" evolution.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB901.html
    http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB902.html
    http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB902_2.html
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Do you believe in evolution? - N/A

If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? - Hopefully something in music.

Favorite show you've gone to this year? - Rotting Out/No Bragging Rights/The Beautiful Ones/Heart To Heart

Do you use snapchat? - Fuck snapchat

Ever broken a bone? - No

Any of your friend's moms hot? - Yeah

Would/do you lean? - dumb question

If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? - Flamingo

Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? - Yes

Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? Year in Europe.
    inb4lists
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Do you believe in evolution? It's fact
    If you go to college, what are you studying? I graduated with a degree in Sociology
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? Only been to one, but Russian Circles were damn good
    Do you use snapchat? Every now and then
    Ever broken a bone? Nope
    Any of your friend's moms hot? Nah
    Would/do you lean? Nah
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? None, I just couldn't
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? Yeah, not too often, but I certainly enjoy it on occasion
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? Europe for sure

If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? None, I just couldn't

FAG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Do you believe in evolution? No lol
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? Bio Med & film
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? Adventure Club
    Do you use snapchat? Yeeee
    Ever broken a bone? No
    Any of your friend's moms hot? Hell yeah
    Would/do you lean? Done it
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? Idk
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? Yeah
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon?
    Niggas in Paris

The amount of people who aren't answering te first question with "duh, it's fact" makes me sad
    Sorry I don't believe in your views

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Ed studies bio and doesn't believe in evolution?
    =))
    Then he had buttsex with this retarded fish/frog thing
    edited March 2014
    I was waiting for one of you faggots to mention the bio/evolution. Took longer than I thought it would.

No what the most annoying thing in the world is tho?

When someone does something stupid that gets them killed or hurt or something there always has to be one faggot every single time who says

"Hurrr durr survival of the fittest "

Makes me want to murder people