Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    TheShield said:

Closest thing to you that's black? Me

idk why, but this cracked me up
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Didn't know people would be on my dick over some questions. I always know how Kanye feels when I'm on this shitty site. Lol

• ThorThor Posts: 93 juggalo

Thor said:

Dream bitch?Kate Upton
    No such thing as a fav metalcore band
    Prefer NO BUSH
    How many beers? Depends on how many I got
    Work? Run a chain of fast food chicken restaurants called Los Pollos Hermanos
    Other forums? Was on mayhem boards came here and am currently looking for another place that has less smileys
    Got a black dog
    Would plow a pregnant chick for sure, have done it many times. They are horny and you don't have to worry bout knockin em up.
    Kills himself? Hopefully MC

why do you care so much about smileys? they are there if you want to use them, if you don't wanna use them, then don't. :-/

8-|

L-)
    Probably cause I am old and set in my ways. They are annoying but I am getting used to em a little I guess. They're better than butthole pics at least.
  • GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    Actually as fuckin obnoxious as the smileys r, at least theyre are no goddamn spambots or PHE here, and page 2 actually works . Though i must say there are still retards everywhere here, except back at the mayhem boards there were trolls/scumbags nd here it is all trendy faggots nd assholes who dont like overkill. I wonder how this community feels abt Nickelback.....
  • ThorThor Posts: 93 juggalo
    I think pretty much both places think nickelback sucks
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How do you feel about blowing your head off?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy

Actually as fuckin obnoxious as the smileys r, at least theyre are no goddamn spambots or PHE here, and page 2 actually works . Though i must say there are still retards everywhere here, except back at the mayhem boards there were trolls/scumbags nd here it is all trendy faggots nd assholes who dont like overkill. I wonder how this community feels abt Nickelback.....

Usually people who think everyone is retarded are usually retarded themselves
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    I think that was the point
  • GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    Sure, i'm a retard but u most u fucks dont liek overkill or thrash????? fuck
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like overkill and thrash :-??
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Dream jawn? -- evanna lynch
    Favorite metalcore band? -- AILD
    Where do you work? -- targay
    Pussy hair preference? -- none
    How many beers so you drink when you get smashed? -- really depends what kind of beer.
    Hoc or bb? -- starting bb after I finish hoc, which im putting off because I dont want it to end. hoc doe
    Other forums you frequent? -- none
    Closest thing to you that's black? -- gaza hoodie
    Would you plow a 9 month pregnant bitch? -- fuck naw
    Which forumer do you think will ktmfs? -- iron sheik
    I love winning with women
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers

Sure, i'm a retard but u most u fucks dont liek overkill or thrash????? fuck

You mean people don't like the same music as you? :-O

I'm pretty sure most people here like thrash. Overkill's nothing special.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Do you believe in evolution?
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you?
    Favorite show you've gone to this year?
    Do you use snapchat?
    Ever broken a bone?
    Any of your friend's moms hot?
    Would/do you lean?
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch?
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music?
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Do you believe in evolution? - I feel like its true in some form, but maybe not in the form most think of.
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? - Computer Science.
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? - Sleep!
    Do you use snapchat? - Nah.
    Ever broken a bone? - Nope. Chipped that round part of the outer part of the ankle doe.
    Any of your friend's moms hot? - Not that I can think of.
    Would/do you lean? - Nah fuck that.
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? - I'd steal a skunk's jaw no doubt.
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? - Not really. Never looked into it.
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? - Europe. Fuck some European bitches and go to some good shows.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Do you believe in evolution? Nah
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? Don't know
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? I made it without one so far which is insane for me
    Do you use snapchat? Yes. Recently started.
    Ever broken a bone? Kind of. Elbow got majorly fucked
    Any of your friend's moms hot? Nah, one rubbed her tits in my face when she was drunk though. Yeah.....interesting
    Would/do you lean? Gotta try it at least once
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? Leopard
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? Honestly, no
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the Moon? Europe. Sure going on the moon is something that very few men have done and you'll live on forever...for 15 minutes. Can you name more than 3 astronauts not named buzz aldrin, Neil Armstrong or Tom Hanks? Or that one teacher from Columbia? And she didn't even land on the moon. So I'd rather have 3k a month in Europe for just 2 decades over 15 years on the moon. Fuck I just realized it was only a year. That still goes far but maybe I'll take the moon. That year will fly by just as fast as that 15 minutes
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Do you believe in evolution? - No. Short term adaptive evolution yea though.
    If you go to college, what are you studying? If not, what would you? - studying Music Business
    Favorite show you've gone to this year? - Haven't gone to a show yet. First one next Saturday.
    Do you use snapchat? - Nope
    Ever broken a bone? - yes. my wrist
    Any of your friend's moms hot? - nah
    Would/do you lean? - nah
    If you could punch one animal square in the face, which animal would you punch? - a camel
    Do you fuck with pre-20th century music? - yes
    Would you rather spend a year in Europe with a $3k monthly check, or spend 15 minutes on the moon? - a year in Europe
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?