Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your first avatar on the Mayhem forums? ozzfest forums > mayhem forums
    What's your earliest memory of the forums? n/a
    What's Catz' next big move? moar booze
    Plans for Friday? work.
    Are you set to live where you are now for the forseeable future, or do you plan to move? If so, where? Moving out of state. I dunno where.
    What's the funniest concert moment you've experienced? Too many to think right nao
    Which band needs to tour the US soon? HSB.
    Whatever your left hand is touching just turned to sand. How fucked are you? my phone D:
    aeiou? y
    Name four heavy metals and their symbols.- pass
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the fact that newbiez dont even consider this the mayhem forums makes me sad a little
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    were u hear for the big metaluprising vs mayhemforums war?
    uhnope.
    i joined a yr ago. wake invited mehh :D
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    edited March 2012
    were u hear for the big metaluprising vs mayhemforums war?
    N when that third mayhem forum was around for awhile :))
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    One of the first things I also remember was my fight with shane and owning him. Was the first day I came over from Ozzfest too
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your first avatar on the Mayhem forums? damn, i cant remember...
    What's your earliest memory of the forums? that faggot stapling LOL in his gay arm <____________________________>
    What's Catz' next big move? 2 inches to the left
    Plans for Friday? I'm actually going to a NA meeting, I havent gone in madd long and a friend asked me to go. Since being discharched from therapy, I think it will be good for me!
    Are you set to live where you are now for the forseeable future, or do you plan to move? If so, where? I'm set for like 5 years.
    What's the funniest concert moment you've experienced? Just joking around with the friends.
    Which band needs to tour the US soon? I'd like to see Dozer.
    Whatever your left hand is touching just turned to sand. How fucked are you? fucked bigtime, my grandfathers/my wedding ring is touvhing my left hand :(
    aeiou? smfcf.
    Name four heavy metals and their symbols. :-L
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    There's been so many mayhem spinoff boards. I remember one created by Julian that didn't last very long. I remember me, Matt and I think Sars stuck around like a few months after it was dead to claim the top of the chat box. And then the site got shut down for lack of use haha.
    image Photobucket
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo

What was your first avatar on the Mayhem forums? V if this forum
    What's your earliest memory of the forums? Me being a dick, sorry for that
    What's Catz' next big move? Making his son cry and pretend to kill himself again
    Plans for Friday? Work every Friday unless I take off
    Are you set to live where you are now for the forseeable future, or do you plan to move? If so, where? Set, I have a house with my best friend. If I move it's gonna be to Alaska or a free country like Norway
    What's the funniest concert moment you've experienced? Bloodhound gang. The singer was juggling fruit and singing took the mic off the stand and stuck a banana in it's place. really funny to me then.
    Which band needs to tour the US soon? Rage or the haunted
    Whatever your left hand is touching just turned to sand. How fucked are you? Fucked! My iPad that i have to do like 60% of my school stuff on.
    aeiou? I'm all about I, take the rest of the vowels back
    Name four heavy metals and their symbols. No
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    What was your first avatar on the Mayhem forums? see monicaa
    What's your earliest memory of the forums?
    What's Catz' next big move?eventually he will coalesce all of his moves into one great, athletic exhibit of agility and crack a beer, hit the bowl, sing 'holy diver' and download some n00dz at the same time. it will be the zenith of his existence
    Plans for Friday? my friend is coming over to help me work on my hip hop album
    Are you set to live where you are now for the forseeable future, or do you plan to move? i'll move as soon as the economy gets a little better
    If so, where? vancouver is in the lead
    What's the funniest concert moment you've experienced? the misfits playing with jerry's son. kinda funny, kinda lame at the same time
    Which band needs to tour the US soon? entombed
    Whatever your left hand is touching just turned to sand. How fucked are you? air???
    aeiou? and sometimes "y"
    Name four heavy metals and their symbols. no
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your first avatar on the Mayhem forums? Holy Jesus, I'm not sure. I remember using my 49er logo early, and it was Metazoa for aaaggees.
    What's your earliest memory of the forums? Meg leaving
    What's Catz' next big move? standing up
    Plans for Friday? day drink then get some work done
    Are you set to live where you are now for the forseeable future, or do you plan to move? staying in DC for at least another 4 yeras.
    If so, where? I'd go back to San Francisco, if anywhere.
    What's the funniest concert moment you've experienced? Unintentionally meeting Slap before we ever met on the forums.
    Which band needs to tour the US soon? GOds cock
    Whatever your left hand is touching just turned to sand. How fucked are you? Only a little.
    Name four heavy metals and their symbols. Lead (Pb) Mercury (Hg) Cadmium (Cd) Arsenic (As)
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It was 49ers. I remember yours at least lol.
    I love winning with women
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your first avatar on the Mayhem forums? A pic of Lightning Mcqueen from Cars
    What's your earliest memory of the forums? Being part of the Ozzfest invasion which brought the lulz
    What's Catz' next big move? Auditioning for Dancinz With The Starz
    Plans for Friday? Not sure yet. Two St. Patricks days parties on Sat. night doe
    Are you set to live where you are now for the forseeable future, or do you plan to move? I'm good for now, maybe I'll move in 5 years or so.
    If so, where? Somewhere in the same area most likely
    What's the funniest concert moment you've experienced? Throwing raw meat at people waiting for the port-a- pottys at an early Ozzfest probably.
    Which band needs to tour the US soon? Amorphis and Insomnium would be cool
    Whatever your left hand is touching just turned to sand. How fucked are you? not very
    aeiou? and sometimes "y"
    Name four heavy metals and their symbols. :-j
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your first avatar on the Mayhem forums? Don't remember, but my first sig was the Misfits one Primal made for me in my first week
    What's your earliest memory of the forums? Talking with some girl from Chicago about the Misfits and Carcass
    What's Catz' next big move? Take notes from Max Keeble's Big Move
    Plans for Friday? Played a basement show at like 11:30....tired as shit
    Are you set to live where you are now for the forseeable future, or do you plan to move? If so, where? No idea
    What's the funniest concert moment you've experienced? Probably when a shitty local band opened for DRI and I looked at my friend and said "this sounds like Into The Pit" and "he was like all of them do". Two songs later....."THIS SONG IS CALLED......INTO THE PIT"
    Which band needs to tour the US soon? Uhh.........Landmine, Wormrot, and Rotten Sound. I know the first two are planning tours soon so getting stoked (as long as no stupid 21+ bs)
    Whatever your left hand is touching just turned to sand. How fucked are you?
    aeiou? Now I can't type the answer to this question
    Name four heavy metals and their symbols. Na
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    What was your first avatar on the Mayhem forums? I think the Machine Head diamond logo or Norther's N.
    What's your earliest memory of the forums? Getting into arguments with someone when I was still a huge fan of A7X.
    What's Catz' next big move? ...
    Plans for Friday? Heading up to NYC I think.
    Are you set to live where you are now for the forseeable future, or do you plan to move? Not sure where I'll be after I graduate. Maybe NYC or Philly or close to either. My dad's talking about moving to Chicago...I'm not going.
    What's the funniest concert moment you've experienced? Maybe Bert McCracken (sp?) throwing his birthday cake in the crowd, Lamb of God throwing fried chicken in the crowd....GWAR...
    Which band needs to tour the US soon? Norther, Poisonblack, Insomnium, and Mors Principium Est
    Whatever your left hand is touching just turned to sand. How fucked are you? There goes my coffee cup...
    aeiou? ROYGBIV
    Name four heavy metals and their symbols. Fuck off.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is there anyone on this forum that if you seent them in person, you would shatter their jaw?
    Would you come out and see my band if they were in a town near you?
    On a scale of 1-10 how funny is catz?
    Would you bang a 17 year old if you were 10+ years older then her?
    Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear?
    Do you smoke cigarettes?
    If you had to trade places with one forumer for a day, who would it be?
    What was the last band t-shirt you rocked?
    Mayhem Fest or Summer Slaughter?
    Would you bang this jawn? ...

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is there anyone on this forum that if you seent them in person, you would shatter their jaw? Nah
    Would you come out and see my band if they were in a town near you? Yep
    On a scale of 1-10 how funny is catz? 9.5
    Would you bang a 17 year old if you were 10+ years older then her? nope
    Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? Erik
    Do you smoke cigarettes? No
    If you had to trade places with one forumer for a day, who would it be? Distance so I could play w/ meh bewbz
    What was the last band t-shirt you rocked? I think a Maiden shirt
    Mayhem Fest or Summer Slaughter? Hopefully going to both
    Would you bang this jawn? ... :-S

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Is there anyone on this forum that if you seent them in person, you would shatter their jaw? Jay
    Would you come out and see my band if they were in a town near you? Yes
    On a scale of 1-10 how funny is catz? 1
    Would you bang a 17 year old if you were 10+ years older then her? No, wait until she is 18
    Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? Nola
    Do you smoke cigarettes? I ain't stupid
    If you had to trade places with one forumer for a day, who would it be? Jay so I can be rich
    What was the last band t-shirt you rocked? Between the buried and me
    Mayhem Fest or Summer Slaughter? Summer slaughter was one of the best times I have had that said this year I'll be going to mayhem instead but only because I have death on vine to go to with most of the summer slaughter bands being on it
    Would you bang this jawn? No
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Is there anyone on this forum that if you seent them in person, you would shatter their jaw? No, too much work :))
    Would you come out and see my band if they were in a town near you? Yes
    On a scale of 1-10 how funny is catz? 2
    Would you bang a 17 year old if you were 10+ years older then her? If it was legal
    Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? Marc
    Do you smoke cigarettes? Every so often, especially when pissed off or drunk
    If you had to trade places with one forumer for a day, who would it be? No one
    What was the last band t-shirt you rocked? Rob Zombie
    Mayhem Fest or Summer Slaughter? Summer Slaughter
    Would you bang this jawn? ... No
    imageimage