Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I want to know who everyone wants to hookoff on...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Is there anyone on this forum that if you seent them in person, you would shatter their jaw? No.
    Would you come out and see my band if they were in a town near you? Hell yes \m/
    On a scale of 1-10 how funny is catz? 3, he comes up with the occasional funny.
    Would you bang a 17 year old if you were 10+ years older then her? No.
    Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? Jag
    Do you smoke cigarettes? Never.
    If you had to trade places with one forumer for a day, who would it be? Ugh, I have no idea.
    What was the last band t-shirt you rocked? Kreator
    Mayhem Fest or Summer Slaughter? Summer Slaughter has the better lineups, but I've still never been to one. So I guess Mayhem for me \m/
    Would you bang this jawn? No.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Is there anyone on this forum that if you seent them in person, you would shatter their jaw? No.
    Would you come out and see my band if they were in a town near you? Maaaaybe.
    On a scale of 1-10 how funny is catz? 2

Would you bang a 17 year old if you were 10+ years older then her?

Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? these are such tough questions man
    Do you smoke cigarettes? I do. =\
    If you had to trade places with one forumer for a day, who would it be? Probably andy.
    What was the last band t-shirt you rocked? dont remember. probably suicide silence.
    Mayhem Fest or Summer Slaughter? both to be honest. they both got good and bad bands
    Would you bang this jawn? dunno who youre talking about.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New qz...

What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan?
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck?
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head?
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver?
    How many times a week do you masturbate?
    Should Arlo cut his hair?
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock?
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done?
    What was your fist ever aim sn?
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? -satan
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck?-...
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head?-slaps head
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? -i actually dont think shes that hot
    How many times a week do you masturbate? -none
    Should Arlo cut his hair? -no. Grow it much longer
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock?- not me
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? - hell no
    What was your fist ever aim sn? -ive never had an aim
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss?-toilet water if nothing was is it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Both.
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? Tough choice
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? Trimmed
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? That and lots of make up for her commercials
    How many times a week do you masturbate? 783 on average
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Into a Mohawk yes
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Leah
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? No
    What was your fist ever aim sn? Rancid_korn lol
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? Hmm. Not sure I would have to make that choice heat of the moment lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Both are pointless but worshipping satan is more fun
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? i dont understand what the question is
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? shaved
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? naw shes sexy
    How many times a week do you masturbate? prolly around like 4
    Should Arlo cut his hair? i agree with mohawk
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? i would of said ed cuz hes black but i think hes one of the rare specimens of black dood with small penis
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? depends but prolly not
    What was your fist ever aim sn? completely honest....NickLback3715 it hurts me a little to even write it
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? well since piss just dehydrates you more toilet water
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? satan I guess.
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? :|
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? somewhere between bald and shaped up
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? mostly, but I'd still probably hit it if she wasn't
    How many times a week do you masturbate? 5ish
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Idc
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Jay
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? why would anyone do that?
    What was your fist ever aim sn? never had aim
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? tw I guess
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone who said yes to question 1, but didnt list who those people were - you suck.
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Both
    Would you rather make out with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? Chick
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? Bald
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? nope. she's hot.
    How many times a week do you masturbate? 7
    Should Arlo cut his hair? i dont care.
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? I'd guess me, but wouldnt be surprised if there was someone bigger.
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? no
    What was your fist ever aim sn? cyberjoel
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? toilet water.
    anyone who said yes to question 1, but didnt list who those people were - you suck.
    this was in reference to the last questions. if there is someone you want to punch, you should have said who it was.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Both
    Would you rather make out with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? CF
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? gone
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? I've never found her hot and don't get why guys get hard-ons for her
    How many times a week do you masturbate? :>
    Should Arlo cut his hair? trim it
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? idk.. :-?
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? If it was someone like Paul Booth, yes
    What was your fist ever aim sn? SilentScreams069..made when I was 11 or 12
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? I'll accept death :))
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Satan's more fun. ;)
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? CF
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? Shaved
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? She's not hot no matter what she does.
    How many times a week do you masturbate? A few.
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Yes, you can't pull off long hair. Sorry Arlo. >:D<
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Hmm...Satan.
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? Never.
    What was your fist ever aim sn? Oh god, I don't know...the earliest one I remember was madcowmomma LOL.
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? Toilet water.
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? What's more ridiculous? Worshipping the tooth fairy or santa?
    Would you rather make out with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? Death
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? Shaped
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? She's hot anyway
    How many times a week do you masturbate? recently? maybe once. I went a few months without it earlier. Diggin' that birth control.
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Not if he wants too
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Probably cannibis corpse.
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? No.
    What was your fist ever aim sn? snakeguy704
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? toilet water.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you come out and see my band if they were in a town near you? Yeah.
    On a scale of 1-10 how funny is catz? It varies, but overall 6.
    Would you bang a 17 year old if you were 10+ years older then her? No.
    Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? Marc.
    Do you smoke cigarettes? Nope.
    If you had to trade places with one forumer for a day, who would it be? Whoever has the most money.
    What was the last band t-shirt you rocked? Machine Head.
    Mayhem Fest or Summer Slaughter? Mayhem.
    Would you bang this jawn? I wouldn't do it out of principle.

What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Same.
    Would you rather make out with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? No.
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? Trimmed.
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? She's okay, but I never though she was hot.
    How many times a week do you masturbate? 5-7.
    Should Arlo cut his hair? Go for it.
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? I guess Ed cause he's black.
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? No.
    What was your fist ever aim sn? Ssk8ter41
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? I would rather not drink either.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Is there anyone on this forum that if you seent them in person, you would shatter their jaw? At least 3
    Would you come out and see my band if they were in a town near you? Ya
    On a scale of 1-10 how funny is catz? 6-8
    Would you bang a 17 year old if you were 10+ years older then her? Ya fuck it, no pun intended
    Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? Erik, he wears makeup already
    Do you smoke cigarettes? Yes but quitting, I'm down to 3 or 4 a day
    If you had to trade places with one forumer for a day, who would it be? Wake so I could throw a sick party at his house
    What was the last band t-shirt you rocked? Ventana
    Mayhem Fest or Summer Slaughter? Mayhem, more women
    Would you bang this jawn? No

What's more ridiculous, worshiping god or satan? Satan
    Would you rather make you with a chick with mad herpes on her lips, or chicken fuck? Cf herpes is for life
    Is your pubes bald, shaped up, or like slaps head? Shaped up
    Is Danika Patrick only hot cause she's a racecar driver? I don't find her hot
    How many times a week do you masturbate? Around 2 but depends on the we
    Should Arlo cut his hair? No
    Which forumer do you think has the biggest cock? Don't care, kinda gay that you wanna know
    Would you let someone tattoo you for 5 hrs and have no idea what they're doing till its done? If it's Paul booth
    What was your fist ever aim sn? Don't remember way to long ago
    If you were dehydrated as fuck would you rather drink toilet water out of your own house or your own piss? Toilet water out of the back of the toilet

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    this was in reference to the last questions. if there is someone you want to punch, you should have said who it was.
    Erik when he's 18, Bianca I want to punch in the ovaries and I sometimes I wanna smack Nola
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Danica Patrick haters [-( I don't watch racing and still think she's hot.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    srsly if you are a male and think this is not hot than you need to have a difficult conversation with your parents

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

Which male forumer is most likely to dress up in womens underwear? Jag
    For a second I was all lolwut.. but then I remembered some fb pics may say otherwise lol