Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Mississippi
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? hard choice but prob one fam member. i would assume they would do the same to me cuz it would be the noble thing to do
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? i dont have pets and if i did i would let them die
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? DMT
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? prob not
    where do you think space ends? the same place where space begins
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? maybe 100
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? prob not
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? too scary no
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? both
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Probably Montana.
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? Neither. But I'd rather 1,000 random people die than a family member of mine
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? My cat is old anyways
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? None
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? It's possible
    where do you think space ends? It doesn't
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? I don't think I could get sick of life. Sure it might get a little mundane sometimes, but I want to see how the world evolves. The constant change in the world from life to life would be awesome
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? Not if it tastes horrible, which it probably does
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? Probably not, but because I doubt I'd get somebody that's in a better situation than I am.
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? Too many guys, gross.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Idk
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? Hard to choose but I'm sure there's one fam member I could fish out
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? uhhh...no
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? acid
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? probably not
    where do you think space ends? it never ends
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? 4
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? nope
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it?... for a year? Sure
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? I'd find it funny
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    hat state do you think is the worst state in the US? - Idaho? Idk
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? .....
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? .......
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? Idk
    where do you think space ends? it doesn't
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? idk
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? no
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it?... for a year? Depends
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? Both
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Somewhere in the Central where things are boring and theres nothing to do.
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? depends on the family member, i only like a few of them, lol
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? I dont think it would fit, but no. christ nola <_>
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? none
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? i hope so
    where do you think space ends? neverending
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? depends on how shitty or cool my life is.
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? nope
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? nope
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? i'd lawl.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Nebraska. No one lives there.
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? Depends on the family member.
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? Wtf Nola
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? none.
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? lol, umm.
    where do you think space ends? IT DOESNT.
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? never. i love living.
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? nahhh bro.
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? nahhh.
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? AMAZING.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Mississippi
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? Either one. I hate most of my family but don't care about 1000 random people either. If it's my mom and brothers then def 1000 people.
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? No
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? Peyote
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? I have seen some I'd fuck now so ya I guess
    where do you think space ends? I have no idea I've thought about it a lot but it makes my brain hurt after too long. My guess is it doesn't that what fucks with me.
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? Unlimited
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? No
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? Yes, I think it would be an amazing learning experience and fuck it what's a year
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? Gross
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Utah...it's Utah
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? Depends on the member of the family.
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? No. I'm pretty damn sure they'd agree.
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? Probably.
    where do you think space ends? It's like pacman...Exit one side, enter another.
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? Do I know I'm living more lives? Do I have a different family and deal with different people every time? If it were that way, probably not many.
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? Actively? No.. But I could probably down one every once in awhile.
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? Hellyeah.
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? Funny for a minute but gross after that.
    image Photobucket
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. Name one sport you'd like to get into (via club/league/etc)? Jousting
    2. Name one instrument you'd like to learn to play? Bagpipes
    3. Name one skill you'd like to learn? magic
    4. Did you get out and enjoy this sun this weekend (what did you do)? no i hate the sun
    5. Have you ever gone geocaching? ???
    6. What's the last thing you bought? food
    7. How many times have you seen Metallica in concert? 0
    8. Is origami for money cool? yes
    9. Would you rather have an Iphone or Droid? i dont know, but i need a new phone. which one shoudl i get?
    10. I can haz pollz? someday

what state do you think is the worst state in the US? i dont know, i live in Canada
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? 1000 random
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? no
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? what makes you think im not attracted to them already
    where do you think space ends? it doesnt
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? forever
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? doubt it
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? sure, its only a yeat
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? it would be AWESOME
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? - idk.
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? -neither. if i had to chose, a family member i guess
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? -no
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? -none
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? -no
    where do you think space ends?-i think its smaller than people think
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? -one
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it?-no
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? -no
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? -gross
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Kansas
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? Family member that's distant
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? I'll be the old guy from road trip lol
    where do you think space ends? Where you goin? No where!
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? 3
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? Every once in a while perhaps
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? Yes
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? Funny
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2012
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Wyoming. Culture is attracted to states that are shaped with squiggly lines.
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? hmmm... I'm sure I could find a second cousin twice removed that could take one for the team.
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? There isnt a single situation where that could ever be the case, so no. no i wouldnt.
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? Salvia
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? Not in the same way I do now.
    where do you think space ends? There is no end to space. It is infinite.
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? I dont believe in reincarnation. Once I am dead, that's it.
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? No, because piss is the bi-product of everything your body didnt need. It wont ever be the case that it is nutritious.
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? Do they get my life for a year? If yes then - no. If no, then yeah I would have fun fucking his life up.
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? gross.
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Mississippi is a shithole, but idk if its the worst
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? Both
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? I'm already 60 and no I don't
    where do you think space ends? It does not
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? 2or 3
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? I drink it all the time anyway, so why not
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? fuck no
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? Awesome as long as the thumbs up doesnt cover up bewbs
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? mississippi edges out alabama slightly
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? fam member. he's a disgusting shithead
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? weird
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? iowaska
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? i still find racquel welch attractive now :-??
    where do you think space ends? it doesn't
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? does not apply
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? do i get to mix it with something else?
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? fuck no. i iz happeh
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? mostly gross though since it's about 75% dudes here
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? Wyoming
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? Probably a thousand random people, but there might be one family member I don't care for
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? WTF
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? My wife if I'm married
    where do you think space ends? It never ends.
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? 5
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? Probably not
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? nope.
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? Gross but funny at the same time
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    what state do you think is the worst state in the US? -- Venezuela
    would you kill one family member or one thousand random people? -- One family member, assuming they're not in my immediate family.
    would you have sex with your pet if it would save their lives from dying? -- :|
    what is one drug you want to try but never tried before? -- Eh, I'm pretty happy just with weed
    when your 60 years old do you think youll find other 60 year olds attractive? -- Well considering I found other 12 year olds attractive when I was 12 and 19 year olds attractive when I was 19, yes probably.
    where do you think space ends? -- @-)
    How many lives do you think you could live before you got sick of living? -- Countless
    if it turned out that piss was the most nutritious drink in the world would you actively drink it? -- Once in a great while
    if for one year you could change places with another human picked at complete random would you do it? -- No because there's a chance I'll get stuck as some beggar in India or sweatshop kid in China.
    if everyones avatar pic was a pic of them naked giving thumbs up would it be funny or gross? -- Funny as fuck
    I love winning with women
    i still dont think wake understands the term hypothetical
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i still dont think wake understands the term hypothetical
    discussions about hypothetical situations are only meaningful when there is at least some remote chance of that somehow happening. I don't entertain hypothetical situations that have a 0% chance of ever happening.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I bet you don't watch alot of movies
    imageimage