Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    uh i can name at least one, george lol
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    imo if this alex dood digs britt then he is a bif floppy pussy cuz the guy is supposed to make the move not the chick
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bullshit.

imo if this alex dood digs britt then he is a bif floppy pussy cuz the guy is supposed to make the move not the chick
    not really
    chicks can make the first moves
    i made alex know that i liked him and wanted to be with him
    imageimage
    bullshit.

you shouldnt lie to people lol
    imageimage
    its completely different on the internet.....
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Every guy I've come across in my life doesn't have a friend zone. They either are attracted to you, want to stick their dick in you or they don't
    Stop lying, Youz a sexxae bitch... there aint no guys who dont want to stick their dick in you :>
    No shit. It sucks. But I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about how guys feel about other chicks. I've had some convos with guys like I was a guy friend and have found out if a guy doesn't like you in that way they'll make it known. But usually if they do they don't stay friends with the girl unless her personality is pretty awesome

imageimage
    bullshit.

I aint lying, I speek tr00f.
    its completely different on the internet.....
    dont use that as a stupid reason to think youre right
    internet or not, chicks are most of the time welcome to make first moves or make their feelings known
    imageimage
    im just sayin if this alex dood liked britt this whole time and hasnt said anything hes a vagina plain and simple..ive been a vagina to girls before and thats exactly how it went
    bullshit.

oh excuse me, i think your nose is coming through my window lol
    imageimage
    Every guy I've come across in my life doesn't have a friend zone. They either are attracted to you, want to stick their dick in you or they don't
    Stop lying, Youz a sexxae bitch... there aint no guys who dont want to stick their dick in you :>
    No shit. It sucks. But I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about how guys feel about other chicks. I've had some convos with guys like I was a guy friend and have found out if a guy doesn't like you in that way they'll make it known. But usually if they do they don't stay friends with the girl unless her personality is pretty awesome

One of my best friends is a chick and I have no desire to bang her....

but I did bang her back in the day. :|
    im just sayin if this alex dood liked britt this whole time and hasnt said anything hes a vagina plain and simple..ive been a vagina to girls before and thats exactly how it went
    imageimage
    the only way girls make the "first" move in real life is telling there friends to bring it up for them when talking to the dood...they hardly ever bring it up to the dood face to face
    bullshit.

oh excuse me, i think your nose is coming through my window lol
    I aint jewish, my nose is staying put [-(
    the only way girls make the "first" move in real life is telling there friends to bring it up for them when talking to the dood...they hardly ever bring it up to the dood face to face
    uh no
    ive made first moves with multiple guys
    one i was with for over a year
    some chicks know what they want and go for it
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Britt >:D< Good luck whenever you decide to go for it!
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    maybe jersey girls do but ive only had one girl in my life make the first move... i was like blown away and she was smokin hott
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If like a guy I'll flirt or do other little things but not much. If a guy likes me they just straight up say it...except the pussy ones. I've been told by a few people from high school on facebook they used to like me but never had the balls to tell me :))
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no, they really can
    and no, not every guy friend i have wants to fuck me
    Most time girls dont realize that, but it is true even if you dont believe it. Guys just dont become friends with chicks they dont want to fuck at a bare minimum.

I have a friend that is a girl that I would never want to fuck even if I was single. However she started out being my hot neighbor who I wanted to fuck. Then I lived with her and saw how she was like the village bicycle and decided I value being STD free more then wanting to get with her. So she's a friend. This is about the only way girls ever truly become friends with no interest in fucking.

I'll bet you if you are hanging out with any of your guy friends if you said "Hey bill. Im board... wanna fuck? or a bj?" I'll bet you a million dollars they say "sure" UNLESS they are gay. if they are gay then they are equal to your girlfriends.