Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you prefer happy music or melancholic music? Depends..
    Were you raised by religious parents? Nope.
    Have you ever been to a stand up comedy show? Quite a few.
    Favorite band to ever play Mayhem? Never been to a Mayhem.
    First CD you ever bought? don't remember.
    Do you shop at Whole Foods? nope.
    Was there on Occupy movement in your town? nope.
    Can you still fit in your first band shirt? i got my first band shirt when I was a newborn, bon jovi, sigh.
    First show of 2012? None, yet.
    First album of 2012? None, yet..
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Can you still fit in your first band shirt? i got my first band shirt when I was a newborn, bon jovi, sigh.
    bon jovi>bush
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Belladonna > Bush
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Nope
    Aziz Ansari
    Did he do his whole "Randy" bit?
    Nope and I was pretty happy he didn't lol. The Randy stuff was funny, but I wouldn't want part of the set spent on that haha
    image Photobucket
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Clinton > Bush
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    bon jovi>bush

ummmmm no
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nola........ new qz..
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Newcastle > busch
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)?
    Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    What's your most valued music related item?
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT?
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do?
    Sunny or cloudy?
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert?
    How about thrown out?
    Is mayonnaise an instrument?
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who?
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited February 2012
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Lots of concerts in both Philly and NYC...too many to list.
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? My daddy is Roger and he's a union painter.
    What's your most valued music related item? Good question...I have a lot of drumsticks and set lists.
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? When I feel like it.
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Learn to fly.
    Sunny or cloudy? Cloudy.
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Yes.
    How about thrown out? Almost.
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? Eew. No.
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Yes. Nile was pretty bad live. The Black Dahlia Murder. Etc...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Once, drove up to Oklahoma City with a friend to see Lacuna Coil.
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? I actually don't know exactly what my dad's job is lol Some standard office cubicle job.
    What's your most valued music related item? My Eluveitie drumstick
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? Kinda
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Oh god..............not Facefuck!
    Sunny or cloudy? Sunny. I do prefer rain at times but I hardly ever care for overcast days.
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Nope
    How about thrown out? Nope, I'd be way too pissed at myself to ever allow that to happen
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? Huh...
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? I sat down during Slayer in 2009 (I had PIT tickets too) because they bored me to tears. Never actually walked out on a band though.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Whitechapel..Parkway Drive..some tour with Emmure/IWABO/ITM/BTF..Deftones. All in San Antonio at the White Rabbit, Backstage Live, and AT&T Center
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? My Dad is Jerry..I donno what his job is exactly since he got laid off my senior year
    What's your most valued music related item? Signed Behemoth Endless Damnation demo
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? Yes
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Swim away
    Sunny or cloudy? Cloudy
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? No
    How about thrown out? No
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? If you desire it to be
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Not that I remember

EDIT: CoF in both Columbus and Cleveland, Carcass in Cleveland, HIM in Cleveland
    imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    edited February 2012
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Yes, rock the bells in ny( rage, wu tang, cypress, roots, public enemy, nas ...), Cleveland-mrh 3-5 times a year for last 6 years, chimaira, nin columbus- log, killswitch, sounds of the underground( gwar, mrh, chimaira, shadows fall ...) wv- mrh 3 times Sandusky and Geneva- mrh 5-6 times Philly- log, nin
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? He's a roofer
    What's your most valued music related item? Dimebag pick
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? What?
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Idk facefuck but kill Sandusky
    Sunny or cloudy? Snow
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Several, got a dc fine at Alice Cooper in sept. and almost beat a kids ass at chimaira Xmas but didn't wanna risk getting kicked out
    How about thrown out? Yep only time was Cooper, now I probably won't ever fight again
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? No but it's delicious
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Yes attack attack with my x
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? -- Motley Crue in Wyoming -_-
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? -- He is the governer of California
    What's your most valued music related item? -- ATR drum head, Signed Slipknot S/T vinyl
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? -- Niqqa I speak ebonics
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? -- Murder/Suicide
    Sunny or cloudy? -- Sunny
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? -- A few. Drunk people are swag
    How about thrown out? -- Freefest
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? -- No Patrick
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? -- Marilyn Manson. Inb4Alex
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited February 2012
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? yes a shit ton in CT and one in NY
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? hes the district manager of bread sales at pepperidge farm
    What's your most valued music related item? down setlist (but my seagull acoustic really)
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? i speak engrish werr
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? punch sandusky in the face, tell fac efukk his music sucks and he needs to go to the otherside of the island
    Sunny or cloudy? SUNNY duh
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? no not really
    How about thrown out? nope
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? indeed
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? yup cold 3 doors down and slipknot we left early for
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Oh yeah. I forgot I skipped out on 3 Doors Down too.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited February 2012
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Rob Zombie, Mudvayne, Alice Cooper - All in Ohio
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? He's a garbage man.
    What's your most valued music related item? An Amon Amarth pick. My now-boyfriend gave it to me at the end of their show because I didn't get one. :x 8->
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? Si.
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. What do? Well, I wouldn't have to worry about Sandusky so...I'd talk to Facefuck.
    Sunny or cloudy? Partly cloudy.
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? No.
    How about thrown out? Nope.
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? lolol
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Nah, not yet anyway. *knock on wood*
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited February 2012
    Britt <_>
    Arlo <_>
    Nola <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Ever been to a concert outside of your state? If so, which one(s)? Probably more in Michigan than Ohio.
    Who is your daddy and what does he do? I'm a junior, so take a guess.
    What's your most valued music related item? Tough one. If my Maiden drumstick was either A) Complete or B) Used, it'd be that easily.
    English, motherfucka, DO YOU SPEAK IT? Nacho
    You're stuck on an island...with FaceFuck and Jerry Sandusky. Tell Facefuck that Jerry keeps making faces behind his back, and tell Jerry that Facefuck has always wanted to be with a man.. See what happens.
    Sunny or cloudy? Right now? Raining.
    Ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Nothing more than arguing with a dumbass that thinks they are entitled a safety bubble.
    How about thrown out? Nopes.
    Is mayonnaise an instrument? Wut
    Have you ever walked out on a touring band because they were so bad? Who? Not yet. Doubt I would no matter how bad. I stayed for Within the Ruins after 90% of the crowd walked out...roughly 18 of the 20.
    image Photobucket