Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• If you could work at any store, which would you work at? Apple Records Ltd.
    Favorite kind of gum? Lemon
    Did you/are you attending college? SMU or UNT
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? Slayer fans starting a bonfire, then throwing people at it
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? for tping in 7th grade
    Favorite book? I Me Mine by George Harrison, or Into The Wild
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? Local Coffee shop to see acoustic indie acts
    Best investment you've made? Last minute tickets to Dallas Mavs hoopcamp. I ended up meeting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry and got floor seats to 3 games
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? Iron & Wine, and Speak
    Weirdest meat you've tried? German Raw Meat sandwhich
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Questions! - Holiday edition!!!

1. Favorite thanksgiving food?
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)?
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa?
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it?
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list?
    6. Favorite snow activity?
    7. Best present you are going to give this year?
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years?
    9. One regret for 2011?
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? I hate Thanksgiving dinner.
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? Like 20 or so.
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? My older sister.
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? Hmm. If it was near the holidays, it'd be some store with some great toys:)
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? Hmmm.
    6. Favorite snow activity? Snowman!
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? I've got this whole nerdy thing going for my boyfriend.
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? Nope.
    9. One regret for 2011? Can't think of any.
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? Quit smoking for good..
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? love turkey but it gives me terrible heart burn, so im going to have to go with pumpkin pie, Alex
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? not many probably 10 or 12 max.
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? no one every really told me i just kind of put it together myself
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? green kingdom or the grocery store. 5k worth of food sounds good. yes i'm a fatty
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? probably going to get myself a Matt Duchene 3rd jersey
    6. Favorite snow activity? hockey or skidooing
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? whatever i get for my neice, havent decided what that going to be though
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? dont know yet but i'll be getting drunk as fuck. DRUNK as FUCK
    9. One regret for 2011? not winning the lottery
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? winning the lottery
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? dad's stuffing
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? probably 40ish
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? walked in on my dad putting everything together when i was in kindergarten
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? apple
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? an ipad2 would be nice, but i'm not holding my breath
    6. Favorite snow activity? sex
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? i'm buying my son his first bike
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? probably not. i have to work 12/31 and 1/2
    9. One regret for 2011? no regrets
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? i need a new job
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? mom's stuffing
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? probably 40ish
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? I found out when I was home sick from school and a game show question asked "how old are kids when they find out that there is really no Santa Claus?" I was 8 and I was devastated.
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? Best Buy
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? Haven't thought about it yet.
    6. Favorite snow activity? sledding
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? Don't know yet
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? probably just out to a bar with friends
    9. One regret for 2011? getting addicted to crystal meth and crack
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? Dont do resolutions
    edited November 2011
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? Turkey! or potatoes and gravy
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? I like small groups.... less then 10 probably.
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? Mom got frustrated, threw Christmas tree across the room and screamed there is no Santa. I was probably about 5... Dont blame her, being a single parent is hard
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? Best buy
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? AppleTV2
    6. Favorite snow activity? Skiing
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? Want to give my son a Lego NXT Mindstorm robot.
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? nope.
    9. One regret for 2011? No regrets
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? Start marathon training again.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? I found out when I was home sick from school and a game show question asked "how old are kids when they find out that there is really no Santa Claus?" I was 8 and I was devastated.
    true story?
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? Mom got frustrated, threw Christmas tree across the room and screamed there is no Santa. I was probably about 5... Dont blame her, being a single parent is hard
    sounds traumatic
    edited November 2011
    sounds traumatic
    *shrugs* Honestly not really all that traumatic on the scale of shit I've lived though. Although my mom was wrong, I think the stress of being financially poor and being a single mom was just too much for her. I grew up in the white trash ghetto and my whole family was very poor. I think stories like that are pretty common in dirt poor families.
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? Rolls. Lots of rolls.
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? Idk I don't count them.
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? Arlo told me when I was like, 6, lmao. I didn't really give a shit.
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? Forever 21.
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? DSM-IV
    6. Favorite snow activity? Snowball fight!
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? No idea. I hope all my friends and family like the gifts i give them.
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? Nah, probably just get drunk alone depending on what day it falls on.
    9. One regret for 2011? Didn't wear enough hats.
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? Wear more hats.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? Rolls
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? like 9
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? I just found out myself.
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? I have no idea
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? Idk
    6. Favorite snow activity? Snowball Fight
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? Concert tix
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? Just hanging around at my house and my gfs
    9. One regret for 2011? Nope
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? Lose weight
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited November 2011
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? Rolls
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? like 20
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? I compared the handwriting of Santa and my mom and confronted her and she broke. :D
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? Hopefully a music/clothing store.
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? A new laptop. Not happening. :(
    6. Favorite snow activity? Walking in the snow.
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? Not sure yet. Probably convincing my dad to get my brother a Machine Head ticket.
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? Not sure yet. My plans tend to fall through every year, but maybe NYC with my school friends.
    9. One regret for 2011? Being a wimp.
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? Stop bring a wimp.

Post edited by KridesBrideBritt on
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    true story?
    true story
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? Rolls.
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? 25-30.
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? 7-8, somewhere around there.
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? Best Buy.
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? Money.
    6. Favorite snow activity? Snowboarding.
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? Not sure.
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? Probably not.
    9. One regret for 2011? Procrastinating on my school work.
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? Get in better shape.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? - Turkey subs the next day!!!!!!
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? - 30+ (all family)
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? - dont remember; probably just figured it out at some point.
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? - Best buy baby!
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? - a Holland soccer jersey. (damn near impossible to find!)
    6. Favorite snow activity? - Snowball fight!
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? - dunno
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? - sweet? no.
    9. One regret for 2011? - no regrets!
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? - become an outdoorsman
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? Turkey , stuffing , pumpkin pie , dumplings
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? 9 people
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? i found a receit of the gift i got
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? bestbuy
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? ipod alarm clock
    6. Favorite snow activity? sleading
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? not sure
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? not sure yet
    9. One regret for 2011? no regrets
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? get in shape
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? Turkey. We make 4 turkeys every year
    2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? 27 or so
    3. How you found out your parents were Santa? I knew after like 7 years
    4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? Target. You could buy pretty much everything.
    5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? I'm not sure, I haven't thought about it much.
    6. Favorite snow activity? Snowboarding.
    7. Best present you are going to give this year? Not sure
    8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? Home
    9. One regret for 2011? Not caring enough
    10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? perhaps to be a little bit better to my girlfriend.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    4!!! What for? Do you give 3 away?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    1. Favorite thanksgiving food? -- Turkey with gravy

2. What's the largest thanksgiving dinner you've ever attended (How many people)? -- Probably 30 people

3. How you found out your parents were Santa? -- WHAT?!

4. You won a 5k shopping spree at any store, which store is it? -- Probably Target since I'd get an extra 10% off

5. Number one thing on your Christmas wish list? -- Airline ticket to NJ for May

6. Favorite snow activity? -- Actually having snow

7. Best present you are going to give this year? -- Not sure. I'm getting my dog one of those giant bones, though lol

8. Going anywhere sweet for new years? -- Tempe Block Party! Bianca is coming here :)

9. One regret for 2011? -- Not going to see Protest The Hero

10. What is your 2012 New years resolution? -- Become even more organized
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    4!!! What for? Do you give 3 away?
    We get a ton of leftovers every year, but we have a 25ish or so person Thanksgiving every year, and we all have a ton of turkey.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page