Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you could make any cartoon/movie/video game world a reality, which would it be? Scrubs
    The year is almost over, any more albums you're really looking forward to or are you done? If Noisear can get their album out this year that'd kick ass, otherwise I think I'm done
    Favorite musical meme? This is, huh, wow
    What kind of phone do you have? Pantech Flight II
    Do you have any show posters that were specific to your show? I have flyers, that's about it
    Last math class you took/current math class you're taking? ICA last year
    Can you read standard notation for music? No
    Last time you spoke to your very best friend? Today?
    Would you rather have the ability to fly or to breath underwater? Fly
    Would you rather your favorite band release one 30 minute long album every year, or an hour long albums every 3? 30 minute. Fuck hour long albums.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    If you could make any cartoon/movie/video game world a reality, which would it be? Pokémon.
    The year is almost over, any more albums you're really looking forward to or are you done? Cormorant and Vektor. I don't think Giants Orbiting will get their album out this year.
    Favorite musical meme? Nyan Cat.
    What kind of phone do you have? Pantech Laser
    Do you have any show posters that were specific to your show? Yob show poster.
    Last math class you took/current math class you're taking? AP Calculus
    Can you read standard notation for music? Yup. Bass clef and I'm working on Treble.
    Last time you spoke to your very best friend? Last weekend.
    Would you rather have the ability to fly or to breath underwater? Breath underwater
    Would you rather your favorite band release one 30 minute long album every year, or an hour long albums every 3? Hour long album every 3 years.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    f you could make any cartoon/movie/video game world a reality, which would it be? -- Pokemon

The year is almost over, any more albums you're really looking forward to or are you done? -- Well Cult of Luna was SUPPOSED to be this year, so yeah I think I'm done. Although I always enjoy digging up gems on Stonerobixxx.

Favorite musical meme? -- Music Nerd Octopus

What kind of phone do you have? -- Droid X

Do you have any show posters that were specific to your show? -- At least 21.

Last math class you took/current math class you're taking? -- MAT 194 I think. That was two years ago. I'm technically done with math classes forever :D

Can you read standard notation for music? -- Yes, but it takes me a while lol.

Last time you spoke to your very best friend? -- Today at 1AM.

Would you rather have the ability to fly or to breath underwater? -- Fly

Would you rather your favorite band release one 30 minute long album every year, or an hour long albums every 3? -- Well since The Haunted aren't grindcore or hardcore... I'll go with an hour long every three.
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    f you could make any cartoon/movie/video game world a reality, which would it be? -- DBZ
    The year is almost over, any more albums you're really looking forward to or are you done? -- Cormorant, Vektor
    Favorite musical meme? -- idk
    What kind of phone do you have? -- LG enVtouch
    Do you have any show posters that were specific to your show? -- nope
    Last math class you took/current math class you're taking? -- Survery of Calculus
    Can you read standard notation for music? -- on clarinet/bass clarinet easily... on guitar not so much
    Last time you spoke to your very best friend? -- today
    Would you rather have the ability to fly or to breath underwater? -- hmm... prob fly
    Would you rather your favorite band release one 30 minute long album every year, or an hour long albums every 3? -- one hour every three
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    bump....new questions anyone?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at?
    Favorite kind of gum?
    Did you/are you attending college?
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show?
    Have you ever been confronted by the police?
    Favorite book?
    Smallest venue you've ever been to?
    Best investment you've made?
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to?
    Weirdest meat you've tried?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? petsmart
    Favorite kind of gum? i dont even know
    Did you/are you attending college? yes
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? flamethrowers on faces
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? yes
    Favorite book? i dont have one
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? first unitarian church
    Best investment you've made? my makeup
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? not until the Rammstein album comes out
    Weirdest meat you've tried? deer
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? I'd rather not work at a store...
    Favorite kind of gum? I don't chew gum.
    Did you/are you attending college? Yes, I'm attending now and procrastinating my homework.
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? I've seen a lot of brutal things. I was knocked out once. Ozzfest 2005 was very brutal...people passing out left and right.
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Yes.
    Favorite book? The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? The Fire in Philly
    Best investment you've made? My iPod.
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? Iced Earth \m/
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Duck

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? I guess Champs Sports, so I could get some cheap swag.
    Favorite kind of gum? Regular
    Did you/are you attending college? North Texas Mean Green!!
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? Dude straight up getting knocked the fuck out by a hardcore dancer at a Despised Icon show. The guy couldn't even talk.
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Got handcuffed for playing manhunt.
    Favorite book? Animal Farm
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? Saw Soilwork at a tiny ass bar with barely any kind of stage that is typically used by local solo country acts.
    Best investment you've made? Probably my new computer, loving it.
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? Born Of Osiris - The Discovery
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Ummmmm, I'll get back to ya on that one

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? F.Y.E.
    Favorite kind of gum? Juicy Fruit
    Did you/are you attending college? will be next fall
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? kid cracked his head open
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? yes
    Favorite book? Cross Country by James Patterson
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? a little shit hole bar here in town that only holds about 150 people
    Best investment you've made? Google
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? Looking forward to new Vektor and Cormorant
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Kangaroo
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? -- Store? Amoeba Music

Favorite kind of gum? -- Sour cherry Bubblicious

Did you/are you attending college? -- I am.

Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? -- The guy who landed on his neck during Terror on Monday.

Have you ever been confronted by the police? -- Multiple times in multiple cities <_>

Favorite book? -- I Am Ozzy

Smallest venue you've ever been to? -- The Underground

Best investment you've made? -- Buying SOAD's debut album in 98, which turned me into the metal fan I am today.

You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? -- Pretty much done. Favorite album is Light Bearer's Lapsus.

Weirdest meat you've tried? -- Rattlesnake
    edited November 2011
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? Amoeba Records <3
    Favorite kind of gum? Mint
    Did you/are you attending college? Planning on it
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? Dude being carried out of a pit at Mayhem with his foot facing the opposite direction.
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Yeah, but it wasn't serious.
    Favorite book? It's Kind Of A Funny Story
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? Unity Music. About the size of a master bedroom.
    Best investment you've made? My bass
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? I'm still looking forward to new Cynic, Vektor, Cormorant. There are also some other albums I need to listen to, like Falloch and Wolves in The Throne Room
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Lamb.
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? Amoeba Records
    *brofist*
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? Amoeba Records
    *brofist*
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? Kuma's Corner would be cool
    Favorite kind of gum? Wintergreen/spearmint
    Did you/are you attending college? I will
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? Dude jumped from the balcony of the House Of Blues during Dying Fetus at Summer Slaughter. I didn't see it there but I saw it on a video afterwards.....nuts
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Sort of
    Favorite book? Idk
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? Pyramid Club
    Best investment you've made? Uh....idk
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? ACxDC's Second Coming is my jam
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Crocodile or pheasant
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? Not sure.
    Did you/are you attending college? Currently attending.
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? I don't know.
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Yep. One time was outside my house when I went for a walk.
    Favorite book? Enders Game.
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? Blondie's is pretty small.
    Best investment you've made? My laptop or my fencing equipment.
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? Not done yet. Cormorant - Dwellings.
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Either Alligator or Rattlesnake-Rabbit sausage.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    edited November 2011
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? - i second Kuma's Korner. or maybe Rolling Stones records, or that little record shop next to it

Favorite kind of gum? -any

Did you/are you attending college?- i will

Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? -nothing really out of the ordinary

Have you ever been confronted by the police? -no

Favorite book? -idk...

Smallest venue you've ever been to? -The Bottom Lounger, or Reggies

Best investment you've made? -idk

You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? -atm Megadeth is at my top, but i'm still waiting on Vektor, and Cormorant. And still need to listen to Cynic, Animals as Leaders, Obscura and Devin Townsend Project

Weirdest meat you've tried? -crocodile, shark, or wild boar
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Shark? How dare you! Aaron John Gregory would not approve. [-X
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? CD center
    Did you/are you attending college? Starting in Jan
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? Dude get a bottle broken over his head in Black Dahlia Murder's pit.
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Yup
    Favorite book? 15 hours
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? Croc Rock
    Best investment you've made? Guitar and my current relationship
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? Too many to choose
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Caribu
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you