Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Deer Meat :x
    me too... I also love fresh deer jerky. that shit is like crack.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Duck is good shit. You must of had a bad batch
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do you like deer?
    i didnt when i was a kid, but i havent had it on over 15 years. i'd have to try it again!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? the one where i would have to do the least amount of work
    Favorite kind of gum? dont have one
    Did you/are you attending college? i attended two years of CC and two years at Umass
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? guy get knocked out cold in hatebreed had to be strechered out the venue
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? yea once in a car and i had weed on me, my buddy got searched and i didnt
    Favorite book? women - charles bukowski
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? idk maybe the webster in hartford
    Best investment you've made? prolly my car as long as it keeps running
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? i loved mastodon - the hunter......all other albums were ok but nuthin special
    Weirdest meat you've tried? i think alligator
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? hmm
    Favorite kind of gum? don't have one.
    Did you/are you attending college? I went for one year at Binghamton University.
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? Some fight & a guy getting stabbed
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? yeah.
    Favorite book? black for remembrance
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? magic city we had here
    Best investment you've made? my car.
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? my fav album this yr was a rap album lol
    Weirdest meat you've tried? nothing weird.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? some sort of music store
    Favorite kind of gum? spearmint
    Did you/are you attending college? high school graduate, college drop-out, oh yeah!!!
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? nothing really but i always think its awesome when i see girls in the pit all bloodied up but still in the middle of it
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? yeah lots, fuck the police
    Favorite book? i dont know if i could pick just one
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? umm the wall, i think
    Best investment you've made? none, i'm shit with money
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? heritage
    Weirdest meat you've tried? ostrich, and it was awesome.

btw. deer meat is called venison
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited November 2011
    f you could work at any store, which would you work at? Princeton Record Exchange
    It would be cool to work there, but the dust might get to me. And the hipsters.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    f you could work at any store, which would you work at? Princeton Record Exchange
    It would be cool to work there, but the dust might get to me. And the hipsters.
    it pisses me off that the albums arent in alphabetical order. they should hire me a few nights a week just to do that. yeah the prices are great, but you have to search for hrs to find the gold.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Yeah, organizing that area would be a BITCH.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? Al Harrington's Wacky Waveable Flailing Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium
    Favorite kind of gum? Minty kinds.
    Did you/are you attending college? I am now.
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? Idk.
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Yes and they have always been very polite. I feel bad for the one who stopped me and saw the bag of my friends sex toys in the front seat. I think he got a little creeped out.
    Favorite book? The Mysterious Stranger by Mark Twain. Left me in tears of joy.
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? Tom Cats for the Finnish Metal Tour.
    Best investment you've made? Porcelain birds.
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? White Death (World War Live)
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Fish eggs (which I would love if it weren't for the texture), shark, alligator, eel, squid.
    I
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Yes and they have always been very polite.
    con·front/kənˈfrənt/
    Verb:
    Meet (someone) face to face with hostile or argumentative intent.

LOLWUT

Yeah, organizing that area would be a BITCH.
    I know, theres like a whole wall of CD's and a whole isle of records, it takes me like 2hrs to looks through it all...
    I
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Yes and they have always been very polite.
    con·front/kənˈfrənt/
    Verb:
    Meet (someone) face to face with hostile or argumentative intent.

LOLWUT

con·front/kənˈfrənt/
    Verb:
    1.Meet (someone) face to face with hostile or argumentative intent.
    2.Face up to and deal with (a problem or difficult situation).

I have had a few who were hostile or argumentative like the ones who stormed into my house looking for my ex as if it were an episode of cops and almost made me shit my pants, but they were still polite and didn't beat the shit out of me or my dog for no reason or something like that. I had a taser pointed at me by the one who kept accusing me of harboring him (which I wasn't) but later on he apologized for his behavior and accusations after everything was taken care of. I understand why they have to be aggressive at times. I would be too if I were in their shoes.

i wasnt saying anyhting about how i feel about cops, just that polite and confront are kind of opposites lol
    Not really. You can be polite yet confrontational. Example, your boss at work has a complaint about something you did at work that day. They can either confront you by calmly telling you the problem and then tell you how to fix it. Or, they can confront you and yell and scream and insult you.

And it would be very un-polite for your boss not to tell you things you could improve on at work in order to do a better job, imo.
    maybe i dont fully understand the word but confront = bad i always thought... your examples make sense tho
    I think it has a negative connotation because some people say they avoid confrontation.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think it has a negative connotation because some people say they avoid confrontation.
    Just like people thinking consequences are always bad
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    If you could work at any store, which would you work at? Bestbuy i have always wanted to work there
    Favorite kind of gum? sour apple
    Did you/are you attending college? i am attending now
    Most brutal thing you've seen at a show? not sure
    Have you ever been confronted by the police? Nope
    Favorite book? Heavy Metal And You
    Smallest venue you've ever been to? Hawkyee down
    Best investment you've made? my bose in ear headphones
    You done with music for 2011? If so, favorite album? If not, what other albums you still looking forward to? my favorite album of the year is the new machine head. but there are still some killer albums coming out. I am looking forward to new chevelle new young jeezy new common.
    Weirdest meat you've tried? Not sure