Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yea when i saw them with tdwp i was like wtf
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i could name off 100 bands that went through the same cycle. they should group some of the recent ones together and have them tour. get like dt, bodom, 3 inches of blood. call it the "metal boards used to love us" tour [..]
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I still ike 3IOB
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Cellador, Into Eternity, Blackguard...
    i never liked 3iob or bodom at all
    i never liked 3iob or bodom at all
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Shit I bought the first Cellador album. Wtf happened to them?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

2. Favorite Dark Tranquility song? don't really listen to them
    i remember everyone on the ozzfest board in '06 was super fuckin' gay for these guys. now, nobody gives a fuck and they open for shit like devil wears prada.

trends...

You know they've been around alot longer than 06' right? They are one of the bands that pretty much invented Melodeath. That's like just discovering In Flames in 06'. [-X
    behemoth went through that phase when they got added to the freefest roster.

i remember everyone on the ozzfest board in '06 was super fuckin' gay for these guys. now, nobody gives a fuck and they open for shit like devil wears prada.

trends...

You know they've been around alot longer than 06' right? They are one of the bands that pretty much invented Melodeath. That's like just discovering In Flames in 06'. [-X
    ??

i'm not saying i discovered them. idgaf about them (or almost *any* melo-death, it's gay). i'm just saying they were hot in '06 along with a bunch of other shit that nobody cares about now. same thing will happen to a bunch of bands people blow up on this site.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this is for skully

http://bit.ly/tHhoQM
    @-) it typed it in and searched google by itself @-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

trends...

Yeah... I remember those days on ozzfest 06 board. But really DT is one of the better melodeath bands out there. They are more consistent then In Flames and not nearly as cheesy as Bodom. If you're going to like any melodeath band, DT is probably the one to like.
    at the gates >>> DT >>>>>>>>>>>> old in flames >>>>>>>>>children of bodom
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But At The Gates pretty much only released one album, so its kind of hard to compare them.
    Ehhh... im kinda in agreement with you, kinda not. 'Slaughter of the Soul' is probably one of the top 3 albums to come out of the 90's. Nothing DT has released is even close to as good as that album. However ATG's other three albums are spotty. They are good, but I'd probably rank a few DT albums above them. I like old In Flames, but honestly the new In Flames kinda tarnishes the good. Bodom is cheesy.

In concert though At The Gates puts on the best show you will ever see.
    But At The Gates pretty much only released one album, so its kind of hard to compare them.
    yep... basically. I wish they would remaster and rerelease the other three albums. The production quality on them is pretty bad IMHO. They have quite a few good hits from those albums, but it gets lost in the poor production quality and other songs that arent up to snuff.
    also... im not sure ATG is really melodeath. they are a lot closer to just DM in my humble opinion.
    i like 90's in flames better than dt

it's really a shame what happened to in flames
    edited December 2011

yeah... they should have done what ATG did and stop making In Flames albums after Whoracle.

yeah... they should have done what ATG did and stop making In Flames albums after Whoracle.
    yeah, now atg only gets sullied by whatever the haunted puke up