Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Superdawg > Gene n Judes

I prefer my fries underneath my hot dog, not in it (that's some Albert Fish shit)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex? Nein
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? Drummer
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? Never heard of em'
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? I still need to see Contagion
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 1 sister
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? Sail around the world. I love travel
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). 10 min per year
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? Right now I'm feeling sundae
    9. Favorite fast food? In-N-Out
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? Nope
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex? nope
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? drummer
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? seemed cool from what i heard
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? rum diaries, i guess
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 1 sister, 1 brother
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? sail
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). 10 mil per year
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday? tacos rule!
    9. Favorite fast food? subway
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? nope
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Superdawg > Gene n Judes

I prefer my fries underneath my hot dog, not in it (that's some Albert Fish shit)
    Superdawg gets fries in their dogs too nigga, just not as much as GnJ
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I haven't had either. :-<
    I haven't had either. :-<
    Racist.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it's weird with divorce rates what they are, most peoples parents here are still together? How'd that happen? hmmm..
    Your lottery question didn't go over too well
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    it's weird with divorce rates what they are, most peoples parents here are still together? How'd that happen? hmmm..
    because people with weak upbringings listen to shitty rap music
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    1. Have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex? no
    2. Would you rather be a drummer or a bassist in a band? i could be a fat, shirtless drummer
    3. Have you ever listened to 'In Mourning' and do you like them? yeah, pretty good from what i heard
    4. Movie you are most looking forward to seeing? Skyrim, and i dont give a fuck if its not a movie
    5. How many brothers/sisters do you have? 1 sister
    6. Would you rather Sail around the world, or summit mt Everest? i'd sail even though i cant swim. it would have to be a pirate ship though
    7. If you won the lotto, would you take the lump sum payout of 100 mill, or ten mill per year for the next 20 years (that's 200 mill). LUMP SUM
    8. taco tuesday or icecream sunday?no idea what taco tuesday is but thats my pick
    9. Favorite fast food? taco bell but it probably wouldnt be if their was one closer then 3 hours away
    10. Are you parents divorced (if so what age)? no, but i think they should have. they only stayed together cuz of me and my sister and i believe the only reason their still together after both me and my sister moved out is because of conveinance. i have never once seen my parents even hug let alone kiss
    because people with weak upbringings listen to shitty rap music
    Boom! Roasted.
    Superdawg > Gene n Judes

Superdawg gets fries in their dogs too nigga, just not as much as GnJ
    The fries gently cradle the dog, dog.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    From the bottom of my pure beef heart, suck my dick
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    i love GnJ... usually go there alot after concerts, and basically everytime I go to Rolling Stones.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    From the bottom of my pure beef heart, suck my dick
    Come at me bro

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    hypothetical scenario questions.

You're on the run from the law.
    1. It's the middle of summer and you've broken out of a maximum security prison, do you head for the woods or head to the city (keep in mind its summer and the trees would provide excellent cover from helicopters)?
    2. You've escaped the police perimeter but you need clothes and cash, how do you get them?
    3. You've got your cash and a new set of clothes but now you need change your appearence so people dont recognize you, how do you do this (cut hair, shave, not shave, sunglasses, clothes that cover up any distinctive markings, etc.)?
    4. You've changed your appearence but now you need supplies (food, water, etc.), where do you get them?
    5. Do you contact people you know for help?
    6. You need to lay low for a while, where do you go/hide?
    7. You need to change your identity, whats your alias?
    8. Now you need to stay on the run and you know how to hotwire cars, do you risk continuously stealing cars and dumping them, do you stay on foot (which would obviously be much slower), or do you do a combination of both?
    9. You need to get across the border, do you go to canada or mexico?
    10. What do you do once you get across the border?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    that all seems like alot of work. I think I'll just stay in prison and get my 3 square meals and butt rapes a day.
    edited January 2012
    Post edited by SkullAndCrossbones on
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    that all seems like alot of work. I think I'll just stay in prison and get my 3 square meals and butt rapes a day.
    change your name to C.F. Hossenfeffer
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    1. It's the middle of summer and you've broken out of a maximum security prison, do you head for the woods or head to the city (keep in mind its summer and the trees would provide excellent cover from helicopters)?
    ---City no question. Copters have heat seeking technology bruh. And Im not going all Govenator and covering myself in mud. Besides, in the heart of Denver you'd be lost in the crowd anyway.
    2. You've escaped the police perimeter but you need clothes and cash, how do you get them?
    ---Go home and grab all valueble possesions and pawn them. Im on the run so I cant enjoy them anyway.
    3. You've got your cash and a new set of clothes but now you need change your appearence so people dont recognize you, how do you do this (cut hair, shave, not shave, sunglasses, clothes that cover up any distinctive markings, etc.)?
    ---Im normally clean shaven and short hair so i would not shave (i can grow a thick beard/mustache) and grow my hair out. Change of clothing style as well.
    4. You've changed your appearence but now you need supplies (food, water, etc.), where do you get them?
    ---These questions are kind of out of order. But I'd get them from my cousin who I'd stay with.
    5. Do you contact people you know for help?
    ---My cousin, my best friend, and my ex girlfriend. My mom would give me up in a heartbeat
    6. You need to lay low for a while, where do you go/hide?
    ---Cousin and Uncle have a farm in Wyoming, which is just a 2 hour drive from where I am. No neighbors for miles, no cops, small population.
    7. You need to change your identity, whats your alias?
    ---Angelo Garcia. Dads middle and last name.
    8. Now you need to stay on the run and you know how to hotwire cars, do you risk continuously stealing cars and dumping them, do you stay on foot (which would obviously be much slower), or do you do a combination of both?
    ---You'd get caught eventually stealing cars. I'd stay on foot and take public transportation.
    9. You need to get across the border, do you go to canada or mexico?
    ---Canada is ideal but Mexico is closer so Mexico
    10. What do you do once you get across the border?
    ---Try and find a job and work for a few years, staying in hotels and laying low until I can find some way to get to France and live there since they dont extradite Americans.
    fine then, while i have escaped i'll be busy shaggin' your wife and chickens :> B-)