Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    LOL Dude, that's awesome. How did it go?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    LOL Dude, that's awesome. How did it go?
    I'm pretty sure I got an A. It was a fun presentation. The whole class enjoyed it.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Kickball
    Have you ever truely been in love? Yep
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? Jerk off, go camping, piss in a bottle, find a chick to have sexytime with or challenge myself to see how many I can get lol
    How do you feel about aliems? They're totally there and prolly here
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? I think someone has
    What's you all time favorite color? Purple
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? Bbq pulled pork from Planet Hollywood
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? In a heartbeat
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Childishness
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? My skin
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Tag
    Have you ever truely been in love? NO
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? Play with my boobs all day.
    How do you feel about aliems? We are the aliens :O
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? I've never dated anyone :(
    What's you all time favorite color? Black
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? Bacon Cheeseburger
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? Been there, done that.
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Ignorance
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? My weight, I guess.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Tag.
    Have you ever truely been in love? Yes.
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? Jerk off.
    How do you feel about aliems? Aliens :X
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? Nope.
    What's you all time favorite color? Hot pink.
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? Chicken Parm.
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? Yes.
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Selfishness.
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? My chest.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? I liked to play in the dirt or in the sandbox.
    Have you ever truely been in love? I am now. c:
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? Enjoy 24 hours with an epic fucking beard.
    How do you feel about aliems? Eh.
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? My one ex turned into a scenefag after I left him...I have my doubts about him currently.
    What's you all time favorite color? Black inb4 LOL IT'S NOT A COLOR IT'S A SHADE DURRR
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? My mums chicken pot pie.
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? I'd looooooove to!
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Extreme stupidity.
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? I wouldn't fix anything.
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Street hockey.
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? I'd decide that day.
    How do you feel about aliems? They're watching us.
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? No.
    What's you all time favorite color? Purple.
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? BBQ chicken.
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? Yes.
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Blantant stupidity.
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? My skin.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Street hockey, baseball, football, soccer....
    Have you ever truly been in love? I think I am right now.....I guess I'll have to find out.
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? Hmmm....
    How do you feel about aliems? I'd love to meet them. :D
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? Nope
    What's you all time favorite color? Blue
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? Pizza
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? Sure
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Lack of respect
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? My skin.....forever rid it of my acne.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Basketball or riding my bike.
    Have you ever truely been in love? Yep.
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? I'd finger the fuck out of my pussy all day.
    How do you feel about aliems? Probably exist.
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? Nope.
    What's you all time favorite color? Black And Purple.
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? Panda Express Orange Chicken.
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? Possibly.
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Ignorance and blandness.
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? I'd be Situation ripped.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Have you ever truly been in love? I think I am right now.....I guess I'll have to find out.
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? football.
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? go to the spa :>
    How do you feel about aliems? never heard of aliems
    What's you all time favorite color? black
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? i would get sick of everything
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? i have...
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? dishonesty
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? make my fingernails not grow anymore, i hate clipping them, lol
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

GO GET YOU SOME.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Any sport
    Have you ever truly been in love? No
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? I'd look at myself naked
    How do you feel about aliems? I want one to be my friend like E.T.
    Did someone you used to date/hook up with turn gay? No
    What's you all time favorite color? Red
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? I don't know. There are so many awesome foods out there. I guess A Freebirds burrito
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? Sure
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Dishonesty and disrespectful people
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? Skin
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? -- Bike tag. There was blood.

Have you ever truly been in love? -- Yes indeed

If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? -- Finger myself till I bled. Then finger some more.

How do you feel about aliems? -- Three clean my house back in South Tempe every other Friday.

Did someone you used to date/hook up with turn gay? -- She turned bi. Actually, I think she was bi to begin with.

What's you all time favorite color? -- Glow in the dark.

One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? -- Cheese pizza from Hungry Howie's.

Would you ever explore an abandoned building such as a mansion or asylum? -- Absolutely.

A quailty you highly dislike in a person? -- Asking questions about what's happening in a movie while the movie is going.

If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? -- Perfect teeth
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

yay for jay!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? - soccer
    Have you ever truely been in love? - idk
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? - wouldnt wanna be a girl but i'd be a lesbian and play with my tits and vag all day lol
    How do you feel about aliems? - dont believe in them but i like some alien movies
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? - no
    What's you all time favorite color? - dark green or black
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? - can't think of one
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? - yes and i have before
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? - idk, arrogance, cockiness
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? - my facial scar
    Post edited by SkullAndCrossbones on
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Soccer.
    Have you ever truely been in love? Yeah.
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? Probably nothing different from what I do on a daily basis now.
    How do you feel about aliems? I don't believe that we are the only living beings in the universe.
    What's you all time favorite color? Black.
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? Bacon cheeseburgers.
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? Absolutely.
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Stupidity.
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? I want a robotic arm and leg.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Backyard Wrestling
    Have you ever truely been in love? - I presently am
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? - geez, .....uh
    How do you feel about aliems? - If "Alf" was any indication, then they need to get give me a call. Stray cats all over the place.
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? - Not that I'm aware of.
    What's you all time favorite color? - Blue
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? - Ferdi Special Po-Boy (Baked ham, roast beef, pulled pork and gravy)
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? - Done it a bunch of times.
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? - ignorance
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? - I have no idea, lol.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? freeze tag
    Have you ever truely been in love? - yes since i am right meow
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? - fart without being judged
    How do you feel about aliems? - i wanna meet them so bad
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? - no
    What's you all time favorite color? - lime green
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? - sushi/sashimi
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? - ive wanted to really badly
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? - disrespect
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? - thighs/hips
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What was your favorite outdoor activity as a kid? Games with friends (not sports)
    Have you ever truely been in love? No
    If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do? Idk
    How do you feel about aliems? They exist. Who knows if they're malicious, but they exist
    Did someone you used to dat/hook up with turn gay? Never dated
    What's you all time favorite color? I don't know.
    One food dish you could eat everyday for the rest of you life? My mom makes these chicken crescent squares, which are balls of dough with chicken and cream cheese (mixed with something else I think, idk) inside dipped in butter and then breaded with crushed croutons. Best shit everrrrrrrrr
    Would you ever explore an abandoned builing such as a mansion or asylum? With others, yes.
    A quailty you highly dislike in a person? Overconfidence aka being a douchebag
    If you could fix one part of your body and it would be the way you want it forever, what would it be? Nothing
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG