Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Would you huff some Jenkem for $100,000? Wtf is that?
    What do you hate most when you're driving? Idiot drivers, construction
    Favorite animal that lives in the ocean? Squid? Idk man
    Last thing you broke? I don't remember
    How often you do cut your nails? When they get long.
    Do you wear hats? In the winter.
    Have you ever visited anything that could be called ancient? Do the Mammoth Caves count?
    Have you ever encountered a natural disaster? Tornados
    What are you doign this weekend? Nothing.
    Favorite kind of food to snack on? idk man. I'm trying to watch my diet.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Would you huff some Jenkem for $100,000? No.
    What do you hate most when you're driving? When people freak out when they get lost. Just shut the fuck up, calm down and just go with it.
    Favorite animal that lives in the ocean? Umm...
    Last thing you broke? I broke a can of silly string last night.
    How often you do cut your nails? When needed. I tend to keep them long, but healthy.
    Do you wear hats? Yes.
    Have you ever visited anything that could be called ancient? I don't know.
    Have you ever encountered a natural disaster? Hurricanes...
    What are you doign this weekend? I had a giant party last night (which was a great success), hanging out today with my friend Lauren, and no idea what tomorrow yet.
    Favorite kind of food to snack on? Herr's Honey BBQ Chips.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    Would you huff some Jenkem for $100,000? - No
    What do you hate most when you're driving? - too many things to name, just bad drivers in general
    Favorite animal that lives in the ocean? - The ones that don't try to eat/kill me
    Last thing you broke? - idk
    How often you do cut your nails? - when i need to
    Do you wear hats? - no
    Have you ever visited anything that could be called ancient? - idk, maybe
    Have you ever encountered a natural disaster? - a very small earthquake
    What are you doign this weekend? - going to see amon amarth
    Favorite kind of food to snack on? - depends on my mood
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    What do you hate most when you're driving? -- Weavers. I hope arriving at your destination 20 seconds quicker was worth being a douchebag to everyone.
    pfft.... that pisses me off too; you ALWAYS catch up to those fuckers a mile or two ahead at a red light too.

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I do that shit a lot, only because I just can't deal with not going as fast as possible, it's like a psychological thing.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Would you huff some Jenkem for $100,000? - No
    What do you hate most when you're driving? - when people obv skip a giant line and try and cut in right in the front...what i hate even more is the faggot who lets him in
    Favorite animal that lives in the ocean? - penguins
    Last thing you broke? - the last girl i had sex withs vagina
    How often you do cut your nails? - my nails grow fast, like every week and a half
    Do you wear hats? - yea
    Have you ever visited anything that could be called ancient? - niagra falls count? lol
    Have you ever encountered a natural disaster? -we just had our first tornado this summer but no damage to us
    What are you doign this weekend? - im chillin in North carolina beachin, smokin and drinkin it up errday
    Favorite kind of food to snack on? - honey roasted peanutz
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Would you huff some Jenkem for $100,000? wtf is that?
    What do you hate most when you're driving? retards
    Favorite animal that lives in the ocean? idgaf
    Last thing you broke? some molds at work
    How often you do cut your nails? once a week
    Do you wear hats? every day every where lol
    Have you ever visited anything that could be called ancient? idk
    Have you ever encountered a natural disaster? not really disasters but have been threw many blizzards

What are you doign this weekend? probably getting drunk
    Favorite kind of food to snack on? reese's pieces
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Would you huff some Jenkem for $100,000? Yes. Sounds like it would be about equal to using an porta poty
    What do you hate most when you're driving? pissed off women passengers.
    Favorite animal that lives in the ocean? humpback whale
    Last thing you broke? Shark Steam mop. to be fair, it was already broke and I was trying to fix. But what might have been fixable is no longer after I got done with it.
    How often you do cut your nails? When they have something to cut.
    Do you wear hats? yes. not to work though.
    Have you ever visited anything that could be called ancient? yes
    Have you ever encountered a natural disaster? probably not.
    What are you doign this weekend? cleaned. my wife's sister is coming to visit.
    Favorite kind of food to snack on? reese's peanut butter cups
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What do you hate most when you're driving? -- Weavers. I hope arriving at your destination 20 seconds quicker was worth being a douchebag to everyone.
    pfft.... that pisses me off too; you ALWAYS catch up to those fuckers a mile or two ahead at a red light too.

I hate that shit too. People not using their turn signals is another pet peeve
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Would you huff some Jenkem for $100,000? FUCK YES. For that much money.
    What do you hate most when you're driving? People who get pissed off at me because of how safely I drive. YOU DARN KIDS AND YOUR HIPPITY HOP MUSIC. *shakes fist*
    Favorite animal that lives in the ocean? Jellyfish, octopus, and squids are all fucking radical.
    Last thing you broke? A stick.
    How often you do cut your nails? I file them.
    Do you wear hats? I only wear ear flap hats on seldom occasion.
    Have you ever visited anything that could be called ancient? Yep, in Mexico.
    Have you ever encountered a natural disaster? Nope!
    What are you doing this weekend? Going to my biology class on Saturday from 9-3, and having my bf over and probably going to the hookah bar.
    Favorite kind of food to snack on? Popcorn.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    shit
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    What is jenkem
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What is jenkem
    apparently in some countries people sniff shit. it is according to urbandictionary the same sort of high one gets from sniffing paint. For 100 grand though, im surprised so many wouldnt take a huff or two. Even if it invokes vommiting... it's 100 grand!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    What is jenkem
    apparently in some countries people sniff shit. it is according to urbandictionary the same sort of high one gets from sniffing paint. For 100 grand though, im surprised so many wouldnt take a huff or two. Even if it invokes vommiting... it's 100 grand!
    It's more than just that. Jenkem, aka, Butt-hash, is when you urinate and deficate into a bottle or something, put a balloon over the bottle, leave it out for three days to let the methane rise into the balloon, then after three days is up you inhale the contents of the balloon.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What is jenkem
    It's more than just that. Jenkem, aka, Butt-hash, is when you urinate and deficate into a bottle or something, put a balloon over the bottle, leave it out for three days to let the methane rise into the balloon, then after three days is up you inhale the contents of the balloon.
    Sexae
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    What is jenkem
    sounds like that shit could kill you

What is jenkem
    sounds like that shit could kill you

I wouldn't doubt it. When people do this, most of the time they're knocked out for like, 3 hours or so.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

I wouldn't doubt it. When people do this, most of the time they're knocked out for like, 3 hours or so.
    I heard you trip balls for like, three days.

I heard you trip balls for like, three days.
    That is correct. And the taste of shit lasts in your mouth even longer.

I love the fact that I did a report on Jenkem in Frosh Science :))