Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

10 qz

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I had money like that, first thing I'd do is pay off my Mom's house/buy her a new one, buy her a nice car, then proceed to finish off my studio and get a shit ton of more equipment, firstly, my dream mic, Blue Bottle, which is $6,000.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    High >>>>>>>> drunk. No questions asked.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Being high scares me now. My heart beats wayyyyyy to fast, and I can't tell my limit since it's been so long since I've done it.

The first time I ever got high I hallucinated. There were spiders on my face. Shit was scary.

So was K2 and Salvia. D: NEVAR AGAIN.
    Salvia gets you scary high.
    Dude, everything turned all melty like a Salvidor Dali painting, and then it felt like all the molecules in my body separated and they kinda hovered over each other. I was like "OMG GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."

And I scared the shit out of the group I was with when I did K2. I passed out for a few minutes, and when I came too I was completely paralyzed and I hallucinated all these weird colors and shapes and they kept connecting together with this weird rainbow background every few seconds until I could finally move.

FUCK THAT SHIT.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Never had that happen
    imageimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Dude, everything turned all melty like a Salvidor Dali painting, and then it felt like all the molecules in my body separated and they kinda hovered over each other. I was like "OMG GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."

And I scared the shit out of the group I was with when I did K2. I passed out for a few minutes, and when I came too I was completely paralyzed and I hallucinated all these weird colors and shapes and they kept connecting together with this weird rainbow background every few seconds until I could finally move.

FUCK THAT SHIT.
    i was like that when i did space for the first time.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Never had that happen
    get a good buzz going and play guitar hero for 3+ hours

it'll happen
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    High >>>>>>>> drunk. No questions asked.
    I like being drunk more than I like being high but it's a lot easier for me to get high. Both are the bee's knees though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    1. Craziest place you've had sexaee time? not so much the place....but i was at a meijers once ( basically local wallmart) and i was chatting it up with this hot chick in the cloths section...i shit you not about 10 minutes in she dragged me into the changing room and we went at it. ended up becoming friends and she stops by from time to time

2. Would you buttsechz Catz fer 1mil? you would have to pay me way more to buttsmecks anyone

3. Who's better looking, Georgie or Nola? fagz

4. What's your fav song evuhhh? subtle arts of muder and persuasion...but its hard to narrow it down

5. Which do you prefer, being drunk or being high? high...but getting high while drinking is a great buzz

6. What size bed do you have? twin

7. Who do you live with? dad for now...couple months im getting my own place

8. How do you feel about cannibalism, yea or nay? life or death...sure

9. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? shaq

10. what celeb of the same sex would you like to bone? ;) wouldn't unless its for like 500 million

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. Craziest place you've had sexaee time? N/A

2. Would you buttsechz Catz fer 1mil? No

3. Who's better looking, Georgie or Nola? Not going there

4. What's your fav song evuhhh? Metallica- Creeping Death

5. Which do you prefer, being drunk or being high? Drunk

6. What size bed do you have? King

7. Who do you live with? My mom and brother's

8. How do you feel about cannibalism, yea or nay? nay

9. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? Gary The Creator

10. what celeb of the same sex would you like to bone? uhm no
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

FUCK THAT SHIT.
    that sounds...amazing
    8->
    It was horrifying. D: This is why I will never do acid or things that make you hallucinate hardcore. I'd totally end up in Silent Hill or some shit.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    When my friend interviewed Powerglove, the guitarist told him about one time when he ate a bunch of shrooms and played Amnesia.

Crazy motherfucker.
    I love winning with women
    OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

That game is pants-shittingly terrifying on its own. D:
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I know. I was blown away just watching YouTube videos of people playing it.
    I love winning with women
    Dude, I played it with my friend and it was still so scary.

I think the only scary game I played by myself was Silent Hill 3. I played that during the DAY and it would still scare me. Then I would have nightmares. D:
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It was horrifying. D: This is why I will never do acid or things that make you hallucinate hardcore. I'd totally end up in Silent Hill or some shit.
    you're just being afraid. you have to let it take you on it's journey and accept it. the more you fight it, the worse time you will have.
    That's just it though, I was in a wonderful mood and stuff both of those times. Then I just felt trapped in my own head. I think my sub conscience just likes to fuck with me.