Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    metaluprising 6
    winningmetal 1
    themayhemforums 1
    mayhemuprising 2
    vanillaflavoredmayhem 8

The last one is catchy and cool, the others are trying too hard (save themayhemforums)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love how they just added a choice.....
    any they are gonna cry like bitches when it gets shot down
    I personally don't like it, but why would it get shot down? isnt this a group decision?

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I love how they just added a choice.....
    any they are gonna cry like bitches when it gets shot down
    I personally don't like it, but why would it get shot down? isnt this a group decision?

its a mod decision first, then a group decision second
    its obviously a popular choice. I dont know why they would shoot it down <_>
    its obviously a popular choice. I dont know why they would shoot it down <_>
    because it has zero of the quality's they are looking for to get new people here
    then its not a democracy. i dont care either way, but i thought it was our decision. they should have just chose the name if we werent gonna have a choice. just sayin...
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    We are voting on it, but the last one wasn't on the list we chose. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    but the list is atrocious
    thats what i was trying to say. someone just decided they liked it and slapped it on the official list to be vote on without any prior say so
    edited April 2011
    but the list is atrocious
    wahhhhhhhhhh
    edited April 2011
    thats what i was trying to say. someone just decided they liked it and slapped it on the official list to be vote on without any prior say so
    Pretty much.
    WHY IS THE POSTING BUG BACK?!? X(
    hey shane, u nola?? why you makin such a big seal out of this?
    edited April 2011
    hey shane, u nola?? why you makin such a big seal out of this?
    ya we need a bunch of those peeps from the official forums over here so we can have 38 threads on your dream mayhem lineup and why ffdp is the most brutal band around

FUCK NEW PEOPLE
    Dumbass.txt

Honestly, leave if you don't like it. The reason we're changing names is go disassociate ourselves from the official forums. We want to be a legitamate site.
    i understand why you would wanna do it. i just dont want this place to turn into noob city cuz then i would seriously leave. all im saying is noobs are 80 percent of the time fuckin gay like prince and that i think metaluprising sounds gay as shit. that is all

so basically what your saying is if i have a problem with something im butthurt, but if you have a problem then its completely fine, lolok
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont think people will take vanillaflavoredmayhem seriously. i figured since they were gonna buy a real domain name that they were tryin' to go legit. not just having a forum, but having other stuff like album reviews, show reviews, news, etc.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I'm just saying, alot of people like that one. if you guys dont want us to have a say, then just pick it yourselves. obviously alot of people like that one, so if its taken off the list, it erases everything about a democracy. you guys should just pick it if you dont like what the group as a whole wants. <_>
    edited April 2011
    i'm simply pointing out fucktards aren't following directions. you were crying and threatening to leave over noobs
    obviously the name is going to be metaluprising reguardless of what the group wants, so strop fucking around and pretending people have a say in what its gonna be and just make it that already.
    I'm just saying, alot of people like that one. if you guys dont want us to have a say, then just pick it yourselves. obviously alot of people like that one, so if its taken off the list, it erases everything about a democracy. you guys should just pick it if you dont like what the group as a whole wants. <_>
    A lot of people liked weaintevenmayhem either, and that isn't going to happen. The one that everyone likes presents the same problems. <_> We chose a list, if you don't care or don't like any of the names, then don't vote. It's not a huge deal. <_>