Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    dear lord sometimes shane is such a faggot
    {Upload|7521}
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    HOLY CRAP SUDDENLY THE METALUPRISING URL IS WORKING PERFECTLY

:D
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Well metaluprising has already been purchased, it's really down to what we want the website to be called, not the domain.
    I just bought it because its a killer name. If it doesn't get chosen I'll probably flip it to someone else for a profit, or drop a placeholder forum there. No worries. Choose the name you want, unaffected by whether or not metaluprising or metaldiscussions are registered.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    george #-O what election in history ever had a secondary nomination vote?
    is this a USA election? no its a vote for a fucking forum <_>
    you're the one comparing it to a democracy, i just used an election as an example of democracy.
    everyone else is calling it a democracy? how does the mods dicks taste skullfuck?
    dear lord sometimes shane is such a faggot
    No hard feelings, George? >:D<
    I aint harboring hard feelings for yooz man. I just think the decision was already made. I'm not mad, you my homies >:D<
    HOLY CRAP SUDDENLY THE METALUPRISING URL IS WORKING PERFECTLY

:D
    ^this
    the mayhemforums.vaniila URL wasnt working for me, so i tried metaluprsing and got right on, no problems.

i like metaluprising, i think its a decent choice, thats not where my argument was. i respect all yooz, i dont hold hard feelings over small shit like this. yoous are my broz :)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I for one am not butthurt over the name, i think metaluprising sux but i could deal with it. im more concerned of the general purpouse of this place. i and i think at least a few others came hear to escape the stupidity of the new mayhemfest board. and to me making a genric title and trying to attract generic ass people is what i thought we were all getting away from...
    The original URL should always work. In the future it will just redirect to the chosen domain name.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited April 2011
    fuck
    I love winning with women
    I for one am not butthurt over the name, i think metaluprising sux but i could deal with it. im more concerned of the general purpouse of this place. i and i think at least a few others came hear to escape the stupidity of the new mayhemfest board. and to me making a genric title and trying to attract generic ass people is what i thought we were all getting away from...
    {Upload|7522}
    The original URL should always work. In the future it will just redirect to the chosen domain name.
    so are you going to advertise or something to bring more attention to this site? how exactly is the word gonna get out for this site? i dont care and would welcome new people, i'm just curious if theres gonna be some sort of advertising or just spread through word of mouth or whatever?

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Shane, isn't that just the best gif ever?
    just about lol
    current score...

metaluprising 6
    winningmetal 1
    themayhemforums 1
    mayhemuprising 2
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    so, if i voted in the mod vote, do i get to vote again in the forum vote?
    Yeah, the mod vote was just to pick a list.
    hey tim, not sure if you seen this...

so are you going to advertise or something to bring more attention to this site? how exactly is the word gonna get out for this site? i dont care and would welcome new people, i'm just curious if theres gonna be some sort of advertising or just spread through word of mouth or whatever?

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i dont even care
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i dont even care
    This...and this is exactly why I ain't voting either
    imageimage