Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited March 2011
    ya we need a bunch of those peeps from the official forums over here so we can have 38 threads on your dream mayhem lineup and why ffdp is the most brutal band around

FUCK NEW PEOPLE
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    dis some gay shit right hurr
    You are complaining more than anyone who has ever been here today.
    dis some gay shit right hurr
    You are complaining more than anyone who has ever been here today.
    i dont like people fucking things around. just leave shit alone. you say im butthurt but then you change things that dont need to be changed, so it goes both ways
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited March 2011
    ya we need a bunch of those peeps from the official forums over here so we can have 38 threads on your dream mayhem lineup and why ffdp is the most brutal band around

FUCK NEW PEOPLE
    Dumbass.txt

Honestly, leave if you don't like it. The reason we're changing names is go disassociate ourselves from the official forums. We want to be a legitamate site.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    i would honestly love a influx of noobs. fresh meat to troll
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies

FUCK NEW PEOPLE
    Dumbass.txt

Honestly, leave if you don't like it. The reason we're changing names is go disassociate ourselves from the official forums. We want to be a legitamate site.
    I'm not sure who we are. In the end it doesn't matter to me because I'll just go with the flow. I'm just curious.
    image Photobucket

FUCK NEW PEOPLE
    Dumbass.txt

i understand why you would wanna do it. i just dont want this place to turn into noob city cuz then i would seriously leave. all im saying is noobs are 80 percent of the time fuckin gay like prince and that i think metaluprising sounds gay as shit. that is all

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    My opinion?

If you look at the main page of the forum right now, what do you see? A hundred tournament threads. Nothing really useful or actually interesting. That is called stagnation. Why?

Everyone (all 30 of you) knows everyone else. You know how people are going to react to anything you post. You know what everyone thinks about the bands in question. There is no longer all the much to talk about.

How to fix, man!?

New fucking people.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I feel like I'm in a true democracy with all this voting going on. A couple tourney threads was cool...but these things are getting way worse compared to the other outbreak we had.
    image Photobucket
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    @NolaMetal I get what you're saying. I honestly understand that you don't want to have to deal with fucktards. However, ask any of the mods here: they do absolutely nothing at all. They sit on their hands.

If the site got more action, there would be more noobs, but we have 5? mods to lay the smackdown on them. I think that in exchange for a less stagnant forum, some brief noob exposure is a fair price. They get banned, and shit returns to normal.

FUCK NEW PEOPLE
    Dumbass.txt

i understand why you would wanna do it. i just dont want this place to turn into noob city cuz then i would seriously leave. all im saying is noobs are 80 percent of the time fuckin gay like prince and that i think metaluprising sounds gay as shit. that is all

no one would miss you
    My opinion?

If you look at the main page of the forum right now, what do you see? A hundred tournament threads. Nothing really useful or actually interesting. That is called stagnation. Why?

Everyone (all 30 of you) knows everyone else. You know how people are going to react to anything you post. You know what everyone thinks about the bands in question. There is no longer all the much to talk about.

How to fix, man!?

New fucking people.
    what are all these great bands brought to attention by new people?

i like talking to the same people but everyones different. i dont need to troll fuckin noobs on the internet, im pretty sure i could find something more constructive to do. a few new people here and there are alright but we still get ton of posts a day so i don think we ran out of things to talk about. i agree the tournys are a little crazy but what do you want me to do about that?
    @NolaMetal I get what you're saying. I honestly understand that you don't want to have to deal with fucktards. However, ask any of the mods here: they do absolutely nothing at all. They sit on their hands.

If the site got more action, there would be more noobs, but we have 5? mods to lay the smackdown on them. I think that in exchange for a less stagnant forum, some brief noob exposure is a fair price. They get banned, and shit returns to normal.
    i dont see how were stagnant. we have like 3000 new posts when i wake up in the morning. and people like prince scared. me look how hard it was to get that one fucktard out of here. im just concerned
    Its not something I am complaining to you about, I'm just using it as supporting evidence for my theory that the current small group of members are running out of interesting things to say.

I'm pretty confident that new people would produce a positive impact on this forum's overall quality, by *any* definition. I'm not arguing that there won't be some undesirables that make it in, but that is always the case. Furthermore, to claim that we don't ALREADY have some of those people here is disingenuous.

I think it will be ok, or at the very least, no worse than now.
    even thou nola is being a bitch he was right about prince. it took forever to get him outta here permanently, whats stopping that from happening again?
    Vanilla is working on hardcore anti trolling tools.
    care to elaborate?
    care to elaborate?
    I don't know details, but they're working with a popular site that has potential to be hacked/trolled, so their tools would work here.