Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Purchasing an official domain name for the forum, need name ideas.

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin

Voting Time

The mods voted against 'weaintevenmayhem' pretty much unanimously, so that's off the list. 'metaldiscussions' was ousted because it is kind of boring to be honest, and therefore so is 'mayhemdiscussions'. At the end, the list is:
    metaluprising
    winningmetal
    themayhemforums
    mayhemuprising
    HOODS has already voted for metaluprising I guess, and with my vote, the score is:

metaluprising 2
    winningmetal
    themayhemforums
    mayhemuprising
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    www.DestroyAMotherfucker.com
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited March 2011
    how bout something original,say not having the word metal in it for starters....
    It's not about getting a name completely original, it's about getting a name that's easy to remember.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    metaluprising 2
    winningmetal
    themayhemforums 1
    mayhemuprising

someone shouldnt get a fucking t shirt if it stays mayhemforums tho lol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    metaluprising 3
    winningmetal
    themayhemforums 1
    mayhemuprising

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    ugh metaluprising sounds GAY AS SHIT
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i honestly dont really like any of them, i just voted for metaluprising cause Tim likes it, but I think they are all pretty boring. i thought weaintevenmayhem was original and fit the way we are.
    i think most of our new people came over from mayhemfest forums and nowehre else. i dont know how people are gonna have the word spread about metaluprising unless Tim puts out ads or something, but thats just my opinion... lets move on...
    how bout something original,say not having the word metal in it for starters....
    when people search for metal sites through search engines and stuff it'd be good to have "metal" in the site name cause it will probably come up more often.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited March 2011
    i honestly dont really like any of them, i just voted for metaluprising cause Tim likes it, but I think they are all pretty boring. i thought weaintevenmayhem was original and fit the way we are.
    i think most of our new people came over from mayhemfest forums and nowehre else. i dont know how people are gonna have the word spread about metaluprising unless Tim puts out ads or something, but thats just my opinion... lets move on...
    If you type in our old forum name, you're going to be directed to the forum anyway.....so that's not a problem.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

Voting Time

The mods voted against 'weaintevenmayhem' pretty much unanimously, so that's off the list. 'metaldiscussions' was ousted because it is kind of boring to be honest, and therefore so is 'mayhemdiscussions'. At the end, the list is:
    metaluprising
    winningmetal
    themayhemforums
    mayhemuprising
    HOODS has already voted for metaluprising I guess, and with my vote, the score is:

metaluprising 2
    winningmetal
    themayhemforums
    mayhemuprising
    bitching 2 out of 4 are my idea's
    for the first time i actually am kinda nola. i always liked mayhemforums and metal uprising sounds hella lame

why do we just make it BrutalMetalMetallica666 while were at it....
    when people search for metal sites through search engines and stuff it'd be good to have "metal" in the site name cause it will probably come up more often.
    i do agree with this...
    for the first time i actually am kinda nola. i always liked mayhemforums and metal uprising sounds hella lame

It's just a URL..... <_>
    Ya thats a great idea, have a forum full of noobs who were just generically searching the word metal in google, dear lord

we talk about alot more non metal stuff like sports, other music genres and just everyday life alot of our conversations have nothing to do with metal, so nola does have a point... but i dont really care, whatever the group decides, i'll get used to it....
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I hope they know to be dissapointed at the extreme lack of metal here.
    ok

grouptherapysessionsbutwedotalkaboutmetalalot.com
    I hope they know to be dissapointed at the extreme lack of metal here.
    i hope noobs know i could give two fucks if they stay or not
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    ok

grouptherapysessionsbutwedotalkaboutmetalalittle.com
    I fixed that for you.