Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HEY TIM

Comments

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    just because i don't like IM SO BRUTAL death metal and speed thrash i automatically have shitty taste to people around here
    I like some of the stuff you like, I'm just not fond of you being able to say basically all other kinds of music suck and are terrible.
    Get used to it. If there's one thing I learned w/ almost 6 years w/ him is that Shane is right, I am wrong. He will get angry or throw a hissy fit like a kid until you just give in to shut him up.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

He will get angry or throw a hissy fit like a kid until you just give in to shut him up.
    :-? I thought it was impossible to get Shane mad? :-))
    fuck all this noise... back to making suggestions of cool bands for tim :-bd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRj7LB6Zg74

He will get angry or throw a hissy fit like a kid until you just give in to shut him up.
    :-? I thought it was impossible to get Shane mad? :-))
    I can give you a list of things he's broken or destroyed during anger. He's short fused. He just loves to start fights though.

Shane.....

{Upload|7040}
    6775.gif 274.2K
    That'll just make him laugh. He's at work now though.
    Judy, while he's sleep, you should buzz off his fresh facial hair shapeup with clippers, LOL
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Judy, while he's sleep, you should buzz off his fresh facial hair shapeup with clippers, LOL
    Just dye it a weird color :D
    Or several.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    He's a very very sound sleeper.
    RAZOR... I like Moonspell \m/ .... I seen them back in the day with Type O Negative, they were awesome!!!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    RAZOR... I like Moonspell \m/ .... I seen them back in the day with Type O Negative, they were awesome!!!
    I'm jealous that you saw Type O. :-S
    imageimage
    I saw them twice. I saw them on the last US tour they did in their hometown in NYC. they played for about 2 hours or more and added like 10 songs onto the setlist from the other dates. they were really awesome, i'm so glad i got to see them more then once. Sucks PS died :-S RIP
    I saw them twice. I saw them on the last US tour they did in their hometown in NYC. they played for about 2 hours or more and added like 10 songs onto the setlist from the other dates. they were really awesome, i'm so glad i got to see them more then once. Sucks PS died :-S RIP
    Oh wow that's awesome. \m/ FOREVER JEALOUS, GEORGE. haha. you have any pictures or videos from it?
    imageimage
    no, back in the day, they didnt allow cameras into most venues and cellphones werent as cool as they are now with vids and pics. I wish i did. i mihgt be able to look online and find a video of the show i went to...
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

2 vocalists is a gimmick, unless one is a dude and the other is a chick. ontop of that the growls are WAY too forced and sound like shit. and musicianly the sound like they are trying to be br00tal just for the sake of being br00tal verging on borderline deathcore. nothing about the guitars stood out to be as inventive or original but then again most death metal is the same cake with different frosting
    2 vocalists is not a gimmick, painting faces and dressing up like its the 1400's is a gimmick. btw each vocalist has an instrument in their hand, they are a 3 piece so its not a gimmick. Gallagher has very deep growls, deeper than I ever heard, and Sean has just like a normal death metal/vocals. its heavy the heavier.

Theyarent trying to be brootal, they are brootal and they are one of the bands who 1st implimented breakdowns into their music, theyre very original. Other newer deathcore bands just took the fact that theres a band with breakdowns and started playing only breakdowns. like brian said DF, Suffocation, The Red Chord do it the right way, they save breakdowns for key moments in their albums and rarely use them unless it fits perfect. nothing about the guitars tood out? how about all day finger tabs from the guitarist and bassist, thriving killer riffs, badd ass solos, bass solos,

cmon man, this band does not suck, youre just trying to be negative and not look at whats good about this music. if this style isnt for you, thats fine, i get it, but they donnot suck and they are one of the more original bands around. theyve been around since the late 80's, people ripped off them, they started the trend.
    This x1000000020293749302

2 vocalists is a gimmick, unless one is a dude and the other is a chick. ontop of that the growls are WAY too forced and sound like shit. and musicianly the sound like they are trying to be br00tal just for the sake of being br00tal verging on borderline deathcore. nothing about the guitars stood out to be as inventive or original but then again most death metal is the same cake with different frosting
    2 vocalists is not a gimmick, painting faces and dressing up like its the 1400's is a gimmick. btw each vocalist has an instrument in their hand, they are a 3 piece so its not a gimmick. Gallagher has very deep growls, deeper than I ever heard, and Sean has just like a normal death metal/vocals. its heavy the heavier.

Theyarent trying to be brootal, they are brootal and they are one of the bands who 1st implimented breakdowns into their music, theyre very original. Other newer deathcore bands just took the fact that theres a band with breakdowns and started playing only breakdowns. like brian said DF, Suffocation, The Red Chord do it the right way, they save breakdowns for key moments in their albums and rarely use them unless it fits perfect. nothing about the guitars tood out? how about all day finger tabs from the guitarist and bassist, thriving killer riffs, badd ass solos, bass solos,

cmon man, this band does not suck, youre just trying to be negative and not look at whats good about this music. if this style isnt for you, thats fine, i get it, but they donnot suck and they are one of the more original bands around. theyve been around since the late 80's, people ripped off them, they started the trend.
    if i don't like something why would i say its good? that's a contradiction
    Not at all. You may not like it but you should realize they have more talent than most bands out there
    Razor, did you peep those vids?
    Sweet videos, George. \m/
    imageimage