Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HEY TIM

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm closed minded because i won't say something i don't like is good?
    You're close minded because you only listen to shitty music.

2 vocalists is not a gimmick, unless it's a shitty scene band with a "screamer" and a "singer"

Nuclear fucking Death Terror had two vocalists, it's meant to give extra emphasis and a better attack. The switching up and back gives it a more varied sound and keeps it more interesting. The fact that you're bitching about it is lame, and shows you don't know your shit. For an "experienced metalhead", it sure is strange that you only listen to "run around the fire like a faggot" bands. When I think of non gimmick bands, I think of singing about the homeland and battles n shit, ya know?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Dying Fetus is made up of extremely talented musicians, and if you can't respect that, you're an ignorant douche.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

they can play them decent as most any guitarist can, but what they are choosing to play on them sucks
    this is false, watch the video i just posted of the guitar work, most guitar players couldnt play that shit, especially live to perfection.... and once again, it doesnt suck at all, youre just close minded for the 10th time.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

2 vocalists is not a gimmick, unless it's a shitty scene band with a "screamer" and a "singer"

Nuclear fucking Death Terror had two vocalists, it's meant to give extra emphasis and a better attack. The switching up and back gives it a more varied sound and keeps it more interesting. The fact that you're bitching about it is lame, and shows you don't know your shit. For an "experienced metalhead", it sure is strange that you only listen to "run around the fire like a faggot" bands. When I think of non gimmick bands, I think of singing about the homeland and battles n shit, ya know?
    lol again with only folk bands. you have no idea how much black metal i've been listening to lately
    oh @ you 3

{Upload|7035}
    please watch that whole guitar video shane...
    oh @ you 3

{Upload|7035}
    There's a difference between crying and bringing up a good arguement. For a self proclaimed trollmaster, you aren't shit.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

That's not a gimmick. Many bands do that that have clean choruses, because it's not healthy for one person to do both the screaming and singing. Many people that have done that have needed surgery, Matt Tuck and M Shadows being prime examples.

i said something inflammatory and you guys respond exactly how i wanted you too. that s atrolling in my book
    i said something inflammatory and you guys respond exactly how i wanted you too. that s atrolling in my book
    i didnt bugg out on you or get mad... i just want you to wacth that guitar work video. it doesnt suck.

That's not a gimmick. Many bands do that that have clean choruses, because it's not healthy for one person to do both the screaming and singing. Many people that have done that have needed surgery, Matt Tuck and M Shadows being prime examples.

I'm not talking needing to do that. I'm talking scene shit bands that start off from the beginning with two separate vocalists. "Oh, this is Jeremy, he duz inhales. We also hav a singr 4 more meldoic prts. R band nme is Hearts Open 2 Living Love N Rainbows"
    i although i legitly hate DF's vocals. the music is just meh to me. i'm really not a fan of fast technical riffs
    I don't understand why almost everyone sucks at trolling on this forum.

"I started a musical argument on a music forum, how clever of me!"

It's not like you said something and got the reaction of FUCK YOU MAN YOU FUCKING SUCK DYING FETUS IS FUCKING AMAZING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF
    :-< =; i dont know how you can watch that video and say the guitar work is just "meh"... theres that word again, everyones favorite word to describe a band they dont like for no reason and can't think of anything else to say "meh" 8-|
    i did say why i legitly don't like them thou <_>
    edited March 2011
    I don't understand why almost everyone sucks at trolling on this forum.

"I started a musical argument on a music forum, how clever of me!"

It's not like you said something and got the reaction of FUCK YOU MAN YOU FUCKING SUCK DYING FETUS IS FUCKING AMAZING FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF
    probably because we've known most of these people for years and were used to their bullshit?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Just gonna pop in here and say that I like Shane's music. :-bd
    imageimage
    \m/

just because i don't like IM SO BRUTAL death metal and speed thrash i automatically have shitty taste to people around here
    just because i don't like IM SO BRUTAL death metal and speed thrash i automatically have shitty taste to people around here
    I like some of the stuff you like, I'm just not fond of you being able to say basically all other kinds of music suck and are terrible.
    \m/

whoaaa? when did i ever say i dont like your music, my whole side of this debate was backing up DF's music. youre the one who said you dislike fetus and didnt really give an explanation. everything you said negatively about them i refuted. I just dont understand why you cant just be like "i dont like the style, but no they dont suck" i poseted video evdience of how much they dont suck. i understand if you dont like the style, but it doesnt suck. and i never said your shit sucked.