Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HEY TIM

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Deaththmask Divine?
    Tim... listen to this. This is my workout shit \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Jjy3Zy7kk
    holy shit that's awesome
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tim if you follow Shane's musical advice you'll be running around in a skirt with makeup on and a sword and shield with a viking helmet fighting noone.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Tim if you follow Shane's musical advice you'll be running around in a skirt with makeup on and a sword and shield with a viking helmet fighting noone.

you say that like its a bad thing
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS
    George has very good taste in music. Definitely check out Dying Fetus man \m/
    what are you talking about Gallagher has the heaviest vocals in the metal scene <_> and they mix it with sean's less heavy vocals. they have heavy and like super heavy. i know thisbands not for everyone, but they dont suck. and i remind you this is a band that actually has a meaning behind it. they are very antii war and politically motivated, they dont sing about dragons and pirates...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS
    if dying fetus sounds like noise to me, an experienced metalhead. what do you think its gonna sound like to a metal noob
    that's what Tim's gonna roll up to mayhem looking like if he keeps following shanes advice :-))
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    they dont sing about dragons and pirates...
    Pass
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Can you guys imagine if I showed up looking like a full brvtal metalhead... Fuck...
    there are some who call me... tim?
    what are you talking about Gallagher has the heaviest vocals in the metal scene
    heavy means nothing if you sound like shit forcing it.

what are you talking about Gallagher has the heaviest vocals in the metal scene <_> and they mix it with sean's less heavy vocals. they have heavy and like super heavy. i know thisbands not for everyone, but they dont suck. and i remind you this is a band that actually has a meaning behind it. they are very antii war and politically motivated, they dont sing about dragons and pirates...
    this. it takes tremendous talent to do what these guys do
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's wrong with dragons and pirates?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS
    if dying fetus sounds like noise to me, an experienced metalhead. what do you think its gonna sound like to a metal noob
    I've been listening to metal musci for over 15 years. Dying Fetus is one of the best bands in the metal scene and prolly the best death metal band around. If dying fetus just sounds like noise, you gotz to get your ear checked. I donnot like most death metal, but DF has some stellar guiutar work, they play that shit live perfect too. the mixture of 2 vocalists just adds to the dimenson of their band. and the new drummer is absolutely sick. getting him was the best move the band has made yet.
    It's hard to argue music with Shane, youre just not openminded man. You think you know what's best and won't give anything else a chance. DF is one of the best live bands out there right now and they play more complicated shit then almost any band i've seen.
    George, what else do you like besides Hardcore and DF? bands and/or genres