Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Bitch, Moan, and Complain about Everything Thread

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    idr but they worked right away.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    wait til the meds wear off bro.....you won't want to eat then.
    i'm still just on the novacane... its dumb. they put me under too, despite how i just wanted the shots. they said i would be happier that way.
    slurpees and ice cream ftw
    and yess... very yess...

They told you the truth. Find you some jello and call it a day bro. Your mouth is gonna be rocking and rolling later on. I had all four of mine cut out at once. Hurt like a motherfucker. I remember that my dad thought it would be hillarious to eat popcorn and chips and shit like that in front of me. He even went as far as having T-bone steaks that night knowing that I couldn't touch any. Weird sense of humor on him.
    i had steak yesterday knowing i'd be sore for awhile lol... i i had all four of mine pulled two... 2 were'nt in at all yet, one was almost in, and one like halfway.

hopefully i'll be fine by Sunday-- which i should be

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    It should have. It's synthetic morphine.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Shane got his 3rd nosebleed in 3 days. He needs to learn to not blow his nose for over 24 hours. So frustrating not having him listen to me.
    Keep those holes cleaned out good, bro or you'll have other issues. I'm sure they told you to gargle with warm salty water right? Be careful of that the first couple of times. Salt will light your ass up. Make piss run down your leg if you ain't expecting it.
    Hydrocodone-APAP? That's the generic for Vicodin. That's the good shit.
    i'm getting Vicodine too...
    Shane got his 3rd nosebleed in 3 days. He needs to learn to not blow his nose for over 24 hours. So frustrating not having him listen to me.
    Have his blood pressure checked. I used to get them every time my BP would go up. If it's not that then he may have to get the vessels in his nose cauterized. My youngest would hemmorhage when he got nose bleeds and had to eventually get cauterized to stop it. The docs said it's cause his blood vessels were closer to the surface of his skin than they should be.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I didn't get shit after I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
    is something wrong?
    Have his blood pressure checked. I used to get them every time my BP would go up. If it's not that then he may have to get the vessels in his nose cauterized. My youngest would hemmorhage when he got nose bleeds and had to eventually get cauterized to stop it. The docs said it's cause his blood vessels were closer to the surface of his skin than they should be.
    His BP has been fine. The paramedics checked other night. If he can stop blowing his nose for 24 hours like paramedics told him to and he gets one, then I'll take him to doc.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    had my BP check at the dentist a few days ago and it was perfect
    You may have to have them vessels cauterized then, Shaner.
    edited March 2011
    i don't even want to think about it. i knew someone who had to get that and they said it was fucking brutal
    calling the dentist to set up an appointment and them leaving at 1am on fridays.

work like the rest of us assholes
    i don't even want to think about it. i knew someone who had to get that and they said it was fucking brutal

My son said it wasn't too bad. I don't know cuz I've never had it done. They tried giving him this clip looking thing to put on his nose when he got a nosebleed first but that didn't work for him. He'd look like someone shot him in the face when he'd get one. It was terribly frightening for his mother.

My son said it wasn't too bad. I don't know cuz I've never had it done. They tried giving him this clip looking thing to put on his nose when he got a nosebleed first but that didn't work for him. He'd look like someone shot him in the face when he'd get one. It was terribly frightening for his mother.
    Yea, DO NOT want to see him get that done. I will pass out.

No, Judy, I was saying that's what his nosebleeds looked like prior to having the procedure done. Sorry, I guess it wasn't clear. He hasn't had one since he had that done so it worked out pretty well for him.
    It's weird because when Shane starts bleeding and freaking out, I want to freak out but can't because someone has to remain calm. I want kids and all but one thing that freaks me out is blood coming from the mouth and when a kid gets a loose tooth. When my niece was little and would wiggle hers, I'd nearly faint. Dunno why it bothers me so much but it just does.
    You gotta get over that if you want kids, especially boys. They fuck up on the regular. My two sons were always getting stitched up and patched up. Lots of blood and bruises. Just goes with the territory.

BTW, for me it was always the diapers that fuct me up. Especially the youngest. That little fucker would shit his weight every time he crapped a diaper.
    Diapers don't bother me. Never really have. When I worked at a daycare I never really saw a kid get badly fucked up. I've seen them fall and run into walls but never really anything that could really harm them. The diaper thing doesn't bother me at all. I just hope my kids never really badly injure themselves when Shane is over the road.