Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Bitch, Moan, and Complain about Everything Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    :-D >:D<
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Leave Shane alone, he's lost a lot of blood and probably doesn't know what he's doing.
    He had another nosebleed again. He won't listen to me so he can bleed all he wants since he obviously loves it.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    My fucking summer job said 3 more weeks before i hear if i get the job back.
    They need to hurry the fuck up i need to know.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i get literally sick to my stomach when i think about my chemistry class
    i wanna cry every time im in there
    im completely lost when it comes to that subject because i never had a good teacher or previous course for it
    it brings my entire mood down when i think about it
    like right now, i wanna cry thinking about it
    its my worst subject and the assisngments and tests are so hard
    im petrified of failing it
    Isnt Chem really just memorization? I dont really know you well, but you seem to have the memory of an elephant.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Fucking allergies. Fucking pollen. It looks like yellow snow all over the friggin place and on the cars and everything.
    edited March 2011
    I'm still stressed the fuck out about my kids birthday party today. 38 SIX year olds and two adults for two hours? I'm fucked. I can barely handle the 3 that are mine... what am I going to do with 35 more? I'm thinking the shovel idea is probably my best bet.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I'm still stressed the fuck out about my kids birthday party today. 38 sex year olds and two adults for two hours? I'm fucked. I can barely handle the 3 that are mine... what am I going to do with 35 more? I'm thinking the shovel idea is probably my best bet.
    {Upload|6549}
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    LAMO
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    got my wisdom teeth pulled today... kinda sore...
    i'm really annoyed cuz my lip and chin are REALLY FRICKEN NUMB, and its making it impossible to eat, and i'm really hungry and feeling sick.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    wait til the meds wear off bro.....you won't want to eat then.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    i'm really annoyed cuz my lip and chin are REALLY FRICKEN NUMB, and its making it impossible to eat, and i'm really hungry and feeling sick.
    dude it sucks i got mine pulled on new years eve morning last year :( no partying for me. and i had lip surgury the same day.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    i'm still just on the novacane... its dumb. they put me under too, despite how i just wanted the shots. they said i would be happier that way.
    slurpees and ice cream ftw
    and yess... very yess...

dude it sucks i got mine pulled on new years eve morning last year :( no partying for me. and i had lip surgury the same day.
    ouch man
    i'm still just on the novacane... its dumb. they put me under too, despite how i just wanted the shots. they said i would be happier that way.
    slurpees and ice cream ftw
    and yess... very yess...

They told you the truth. Find you some jello and call it a day bro. Your mouth is gonna be rocking and rolling later on. I had all four of mine cut out at once. Hurt like a motherfucker. I remember that my dad thought it would be hillarious to eat popcorn and chips and shit like that in front of me. He even went as far as having T-bone steaks that night knowing that I couldn't touch any. Weird sense of humor on him.
    I just got my widsom teeth pulled those pills
    they gave me were the shit.
    Vicodin or Percocet?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Vicodin or Percocet?
    YES
    it was better then that i forget what they were called
    it was like hydro somthing.
    Hydrocodone-APAP? That's the generic for Vicodin. That's the good shit.