Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GAME: The Person Most Likely To...

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    9 days wow so impressive :-))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    Lol Shane
    Yeah I found that ironic lol
    1. Amon Amarth - Surtur Rising
    2. Arafel - For Battles Once Fought
    3. Moonsorrow - Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa
    4. Varg - Wolfskult
    5. Woods of Desolation - Torn Beyond Reason
    --------The-Rest----------
    Lazarus AD - Black Rivers Flow
    Falckenbach - Tuirida
    Belphegor - Black Magic Necromance
    Artas - Riotology
    Silent Stream of Godless Elegy - Návaz
    Iskald - The Sun I Carried Alone
    Dornenreich - Flammentriebe
    Dalriada - Igeret
    Svartsyn - Wrath Upon the Earth
    Allfader - Black Blood Flux
    Ava Inferni - Oynx
    Turisas - Stand Up and Fight
    Fen - Epoch
    Primordial - Storm Before Calm (re-release)
    Before the Dawn - Deathstar Rising
    Battlelore - Doombound
    Wedard - Eiskreig 2
    Wolfchant - Call of the black winds
    Suidakra - Book of Dowth

now go ahead and tell me that list is utter shit, when in reality you've probably never even heard of a lot of them, let alone listened to them
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm so confused...
    I love winning with women
    I'm so confused...
    Mr linkin park thinks i got horrible taste in music cause of what i liked 2 years ago
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    God you're retarded. Wasn't trying to impress anyone either, especially not a worthless piece of shit like you. I could go longer easily. I could go the rest of my life without it, but my life is better with it, so I choose not to.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Lol Shane
    4. Varg - Wolfskult
    Falckenbach - Tuirida
    Artas - Riotology
    Dalriada - Igeret
    Ava Inferni - Oynx
    Fen - Epoch
    Battlelore - Doombound
    Wedard - Eiskreig 2
    Suidakra - Book of Dowth

now go ahead and tell me that list is utter shit, when in reality you've probably never even heard of a lot of them, let alone listened to them
    Because what you listen to is suppose to be better than what anyone else listens to. Ok trolololol

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm so confused...
    Mr linkin park thinks i got horrible taste in music cause of what i liked 2 years ago
    No, I mean the last 125 posts... I haven't checked this thread for so long..
    I love winning with women
    Lol Shane
    4. Varg - Wolfskult
    Falckenbach - Tuirida
    Artas - Riotology
    Dalriada - Igeret
    Ava Inferni - Oynx
    Fen - Epoch
    Battlelore - Doombound
    Wedard - Eiskreig 2
    Suidakra - Book of Dowth

Because what you listen to is suppose to be better than what anyone else listens to. Ok trolololol
    you missed the point. i'm not saying my list is better than anyone else, well... if they have Emmure on their list then mine is better but anyways hes trying to say my taste is shit based on what i used to like.
    Oh. Carry on then.

God you're retarded. Wasn't trying to impress anyone either, especially not a worthless piece of shit like you. I could go longer easily. I could go the rest of my life without it, but my life is better with it, so I choose not to.
    You seem exactly the same with it and even if it is better, it's pathetic that you need a substance to make your life better

Worthless huh? I go to a real high school, I got accepted to 4 out of the 5 universities I applied to and the one I didn't get into, I was waitlisted at which is much better than a rejection, and I don't need a drug or any other substance to make my life better. But yes, I'm worthless
    I'm so confused...
    Who cares if I like LP? I mean, there are others with music tastes that need much more scolding than me lol
    You seem exactly the same with it and even if it is better, it's pathetic that you need a substance to make your life better

Worthless huh? I go to a real high school, I got accepted to 4 out of the 5 universities I applied to and the one I didn't get into, I was waitlisted at which is much better than a rejection, and I don't need a drug or any other substance to make my life better. But yes, I'm worthless

Lol you're such a fucking pussy I swear. Sorry your life is so fucking perfect you little queer. It's not pathetic either, I don't need it, but I prefer living a happier life, I don't know about you. Everyone needs an escape from this fucked up world.

And your point? That's not worth shit to anyone but yourself. Worthless as fuck, so fucking kill yourself. Goddamn I'd love to beat the fuck out of your ignorant ass, faggots like you fucking deserve it.

Lol you're such a fucking pussy I swear. Sorry your life is so fucking perfect you little queer. It's not pathetic either, I don't need it, but I prefer living a happier life, I don't know about you. Everyone needs an escape from this fucked up world.

And your point? That's not worth shit to anyone but yourself. Worthless as fuck, so fucking kill yourself. Goddamn I'd love to beat the fuck out of your ignorant ass, faggots like you fucking deserve it.
    No it's pathetic. You need a substance to make your life better which is sad. The way you talk just makes it seem like you'll be an addict one day. Oh well, someone has to be hooked on crack or heroin or whatever.

Actually it's worth something to my family and friends. Also as well as the country because after college I'll be joining some work force or corporation which benefits the country/economy. And I'd like to see you kick my ass. Hahahaa
    You're fucking ignorant though. You know almost all the bands you love and admire smoke their fucking brains out, right?

And yes, I smoke weed, I love weed. However, I have it under control and it isn't a problem for me. But I guess you believe D.A.R.E. and weed is a gateway drug, so I'm doomed to life on the streets fiending for coke.

Seriously, get a fucking life and grow the fuck up. Those colleges accepting you don't mean a fucking thing with how fucking stupid and ignorant you are.
    edited March 2011
    You're fucking ignorant though. You know almost all the bands you love and admire smoke their fucking brains out, right?

And yes, I smoke weed, I love weed. However, I have it under control and it isn't a problem for me. But I guess you believe D.A.R.E. and weed is a gateway drug, so I'm doomed to life on the streets fiending for coke.

Seriously, get a fucking life and grow the fuck up. Those colleges accepting you don't mean a fucking thing with how fucking stupid and ignorant you are.
    Yeah I realize they smoke a lot and that's pathetic. It's more pathetic when you need it to make your life better though.
    Weed is a gateway drug but no I do not think you're damned for life. You may try harder drugs, you may not. We'll see one day

Sorry kiddo, if I was stupid I wouldn't be going to college. Once I get a college degree, we'll see what you're doing and talk. I really don't understand how I'm being ignorant but whatever
    And how do I not have a life? =/ I'm not getting that
    And Sunday comes afterwords
    Book smarts don't mean shit. Anyone can be book smart by putting in the work. You're just fucking stupid though otherwise.

And at this point, I don't even smoke it to be happy, I'm happy with life, it's more that I just love being high and it's fun for me, so I'll continue to do so. The thing I love most about being high now is how Music sounds anyways. It's a whole new level and it blows my fucking mind. However, weed helped me through the roughest part of my life thus far and saved me from fucking killing myself, so I'll continue to support it for the rest of my life. You can shut the fuck up now.
    And Sunday comes afterwords

Afterwards.*

Your college acceptances are shining brightly.

afterwords
    oh, the irony ;)

:X