Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GAME: The Person Most Likely To...

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Distance posted a pic and you're still arguing? How are you not distracted?
    I was extremely distracted. X___X

Also.
    Show me how I'm ignorant. Show me, then we can actually have a discussion. Until then, go blaze away
    Yes please, I'll gladly do that later and forget about the petty unimportant things in my life like the faggot ass haters like you.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "Yes please, I'll gladly do that later and forget about the petty unimportant things in my life like the faggot ass haters like you. "
    By all means, do.
    Distance posts a sexy picture and these guys are still pissing away. Wtf man <_>
    Noodz noodz noodz noodz.....
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    You need to honestly stop using the word "haters".

It makes you sound like an unsuccessful rapper.
    "Yes please, I'll gladly do that later and forget about the petty unimportant things in my life like the faggot ass haters like you. "
    By all means, do.
    Distance posts a sexy picture and these guys are still pissing away. Wtf man <_>

LOL. Like she'd post nudes for you. Fucking jackass.

You're just a hater. B-)

By all means, do.

LOL. Like she'd post nudes for you. Fucking jackass.

Like I really can't google search noodz. Fucking children.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    So you're trying to stop an argument, yet continue to insult the guy you were arguing with? <_>
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

You're just a hater. B-)

:ar!
    So you're trying to stop an argument, yet continue to insult the guy you were arguing with? <_>
    I know, he's so effective lololololol
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    9 days wow so impressive :-))
    God you're retarded. Wasn't trying to impress anyone either, especially not a worthless piece of shit like you. I could go longer easily. I could go the rest of my life without it, but my life is better with it, so I choose not to.
    You seem exactly the same with it and even if it is better, it's pathetic that you need a substance to make your life better

Worthless huh? I go to a real high school, I got accepted to 4 out of the 5 universities I applied to and the one I didn't get into, I was waitlisted at which is much better than a rejection, and I don't need a drug or any other substance to make my life better. But yes, I'm worthless
    MUCHO kudos to you on that, bro
    imageimage

=;
    God you're retarded. Wasn't trying to impress anyone either, especially not a worthless piece of shit like you. I could go longer easily. I could go the rest of my life without it, but my life is better with it, so I choose not to.
    You seem exactly the same with it and even if it is better, it's pathetic that you need a substance to make your life better

Worthless huh? I go to a real high school, I got accepted to 4 out of the 5 universities I applied to and the one I didn't get into, I was waitlisted at which is much better than a rejection, and I don't need a drug or any other substance to make my life better. But yes, I'm worthless

LOL, I was waiting for the other wild troll to appear. It was only a matter of time.

If that's sarcasm then, :(. If it's not then thank you very much. I've already submitted my housing application

LOL, I was waiting for the other wild troll to appear. It was only a matter of time.

And it was only a matter of time for you to make another useless comment. Like why did that even need to be posted? Lol
    Because Bianca is your female counterpart and gets off on trying to piss me off like you.
    But you actually succeeded in doing so, because I hate ignorant people. She's just a fail troll.
    Because Bianca is your female counterpart and gets off on trying to piss me off like you.
    I'm sure the only thing that's getting her off is Alex's dick.
    But you actually succeeded in doing so, because I hate ignorant people. She's just a fail troll.
    SUCCESS!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz
    if i was a :bz , id sting you
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i didnt even say anything about you erik...
    i was just saying congrats to him
    imageimage
    My apologies, I realized that after I said it. But you do love attempting to troll me.