Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GAME: The Person Most Likely To...

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Distance should post another pic to make everyone happy and for them to end their pissing contest.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm not pathetic, kthx
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Book smarts don't mean shit. Anyone can be book smart by putting in the work. You're just fucking stupid though otherwise.

And at this point, I don't even smoke it to be happy, I'm happy with life, it's more that I just love being high and it's fun for me, so I'll continue to do so. The thing I love most about being high now is how Music sounds anyways. It's a whole new level and it blows my fucking mind. However, weed helped me through the roughest part of my life thus far and saved me from fucking killing myself, so I'll continue to support it for the rest of my life. You can shut the fuck up now.
    Yeah you know me on the Internet and find me stupid because I don't like you, so I must be stupid. If you knew anything about this country and this world you would realize most stable, good paying jobs, pay you for being book smart.

If music sounds cool high then whatever but to get through rough patches in your life by using weed? That's sad. I find it sad to use weed either way, just saying.
    And Sunday comes afterwords

Afterwards.*

Your college acceptances are shining brightly.

Oh man, I misspelled a word I guess I know nothing about precalculus, the political cultures of 7 different countries, or how to compose pieces using college level music theory.

Get on my level son
    Oh my goodness

New tattoo I see?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    DAYUM, you lookin' good girl.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Book smarts don't mean shit. Anyone can be book smart by putting in the work. You're just fucking stupid though otherwise.

And at this point, I don't even smoke it to be happy, I'm happy with life, it's more that I just love being high and it's fun for me, so I'll continue to do so. The thing I love most about being high now is how Music sounds anyways. It's a whole new level and it blows my fucking mind. However, weed helped me through the roughest part of my life thus far and saved me from fucking killing myself, so I'll continue to support it for the rest of my life. You can shut the fuck up now.
    Yeah you know me on the Internet and find me stupid because I don't like you, so I must be stupid. If you knew anything about this country and this world you would realize most stable, good paying jobs, pay you for being book smart.

If music sounds cool high then whatever but to get through rough patches in your life by using weed? That's sad. I find it sad to use weed either way, just saying.
    Sad? Pathetic? So it would have been more "respectable" "Less sad" in your eyes if I went through with it and killed myself? If I just continued to hate my fucking life and be miserable every second of every day? Get the fuck out of here. I feel blessed to even have had something to get me out my depression and help me live life again.

{Upload|6683}

Oh....my......God......

:X :X :X :X :X :X :X

Sad? Pathetic? So it would have been more "respectable" "Less sad" in your eyes if I went through with it and killed myself? If I just continued to hate my fucking life and be miserable every second of every day? Get the fuck out of here. I feel blessed to even have had something to get me out my depression and help me live life again.

Where did I ever say you should kill yourself huh? Get help, find non substance sources out there to make you feel better. This year has been the worst year of my life what with my girlfriend of 2 years and I breaking up and us having to put my dog down but I found other, positive ways to draw myself out of my depression. You're weak if you have to use a substance to get through a rough patch
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Did all this stem from somebody saying Erik was most likely to OD?

Jesus Christ, people.
    Idk really. I think I gave him shit cuz he was bitching about people hypothetically choosing him for something negative in a hypothetical game lololololol
    Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up already, I seriously can't stand how ignorant you are. Done carrying on this conversation.
    Show me how I'm ignorant. Show me, then we can actually have a discussion. Until then, go blaze away
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Distance posted a pic and you're still arguing? How are you not distracted?
    Distance posts a sexy picture and these guys are still pissing away. Wtf man <_>

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Distance posted a pic and you're still arguing? How are you not distracted?
    Srsly bro.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011
    ALL OF YOU

SHUT THE FUCK UP