Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Why do some people find Kesha attractive/all music mentioned in this thread sucks

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yeah, but I've never listened to 'em. I'll check 'em out.

Try Dead Southern Bishop too. I friggin dig them dudes. From Georgia so they can't be half bad. Southern sludgy metal. Right up my alley.
    ok
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    God damn Kesha is one ugly ass cracked out hoe. That spongebob body makes it a lot worse lol.
    Shouldn't you be jizzing over Manu like you were on Twitter last night?

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2011
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    I laughed at this so much.

{Upload|5405}
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    God damn Kesha is one ugly ass cracked out hoe. That spongebob body makes it a lot worse lol.
    yup :3 he answered some of my questions :3

God damn looking at those granny panties and that square body. lol the fuck ewwwwwwwww
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

this shit blows Kesha away.
    holy shit that was awful lol. Kesha makes this bitch look like a musical genius lol.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    yup :3 he answered some of my questions :3

God damn looking at those granny panties and that square body. lol the fuck ewwwwwwwww
    I'm done talking to you. You're ignored from now till forever.

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

holy shit that was awful lol. Kesha makes this bitch look like a musical genius lol.

lol....and who was that random brotha in the video?

lol....and who was that random brotha in the video?

Jamal.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    owning a gwar album knocks you down a peg in my book wake lol
    riiight.... And you didnt buy *any* sub-par albums when you were 13?! I'd be lucky if GWAR was my biggest musical crime at 13. haha. I was a huge Nirvana fan back then as well. :)
    owning a gwar album knocks you down a peg in my book wake lol
    riiight.... And you didnt buy *any* sub-par albums when you were 13?! I'd be lucky if GWAR was my biggest musical crime at 13. haha. I was a huge Nirvana fan back then as well. :)
    Nirvana>>>>anything else you listen to, faggot.

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I regards to the last few pages, I think this YouTube comment posted on Triptykon's music video Shatter sums it all up.

"This is ridiculous... The "secret" metal fans are just as pretentious as the "posers"! Wow... Beware of narcissism. It is the ONE obnoxious thing many metalheads share with hipsters. If anyone cares, I advise some people to stop thinking like in highschool (in terms of black and white)...

Just enjoy the music and be yourself. Do you seriously have to prove anything to anyone? Do I really need to enumerate the different groups you despise, that try to do the same thing?"

lol. yeah their 3 cord songs are killer.

Lets see you make better music, bitch.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    nirvana was EXACTLY what music needed at the time. was it the best music ever? no but it was still decent and a bllion times better than gwar.

tho to answer wake i had pretty shitty taste in music at 13, i didnt know that you bought gwar that long ago. if you bought it recently than that would be much worse
    nirvana was EXACTLY what music needed at the time. was it the best music ever? no but it was still decent and a bllion times better than gwar.

tho to answer wake i had pretty shitty taste in music at 13, i didnt know that you bought gwar that long ago. if you bought it recently than that would be much worse
    :) yeah... the 2000's have been mostly a DM decade for me. I bought around 100 albums, and 90% of them were DM. There were a couple outliers though... Tool, Ayreon, LOG, and some I am forgetting. Honestly it wasn't until 95/96 that I actually started getting into DM. I can't remember what first brought me in... If I had to guess it was probably "Slaughter of the Soul". Prior to that I was mostly mainstream metal and alternative. Metallica/Megadeth/Slayer/Pantera/Sepultura/Tool/Nirvana/NIN/Sound Garden/Smashing Pumpkins/Manson.

really prior to the internet, getting into underground metal was pretty hard. It's not that I didnt like the shit, I just had no exposure.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011

:) yeah... the 2000's have been mostly a DM decade for me. I bought around 100 albums, and 90% of them were DM. There were a couple outliers though... Tool, Ayreon, LOG, and some I am forgetting. Honestly it wasn't until 95/96 that I actually started getting into DM. I can't remember what first brought me in... If I had to guess it was probably "Slaughter of the Soul". Prior to that I was mostly mainstream metal and alternative. Metallica/Megadeth/Slayer/PANTERAAAAAAAAAAAAA \m/ /Sepultura/Tool/Nirvana/NIN/Sound Garden/Smashing Pumpkins/Manson.

really prior to the internet, getting into underground metal was pretty hard. It's not that I didnt like the shit, I just had no exposure.

Lets see you make better music, bitch.
    I think Jeff wants to fight me. It's funny.

I didnt say I could make better music. Back in the day I loved Nirvana... Kurt was the voice of my generation and if you weren't in the scene back then you will really never have any clue what it was about. I still remember what Nirvana was about, no reason to get all pissy with me. But honestly, Nirvana's music just does not stand the test of time. The cords are incredibly simplistic, and the lyrics make no sense what-so-ever. I'll give you a point that Kurt has a really nice and interesting voice and he had so much soul and charisma that it was hard not to love the band when they were so huge... but dude, the music falls a little flat in comparison to other bands.

Ill even say that Nirvana was probably the third greatest concert I have ever been too. It was an amazing experience.