Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Facefuck

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    probably testosterone levels or some shit
    @George at least someone gets it!

And sorry if I'm sounding angry, guys. I don't mean to! This subject just really gets to me.
    you're not at all, this interests me
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I still don't believe it. My wife doesn't even masturbate really. I mean she has, but not very often at all, and she is completely not uptight at all. I just think guys make it way more of a priority to do it, and think about sex every 3 seconds, whereas women are smarter than us in that way. lol
    There are just as many mediocre women as there are mediocre men. Men are probably just more open about it, because again, there's a label put on women such as myself who are labeled as whores/easy if you admit you like sex and talk about it. At least in my experiences.

And everyone is different. Your wife isn't all women, and neither am I. You aren't all men, and neither are the ones who don't masturbate. There's a huge range when it comes to your sexuality.
    @George at least someone gets it!

And sorry if I'm sounding angry, guys. I don't mean to! This subject just really gets to me.
    you're not at all, this interests me
    Okay good! :)
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

lolwut @-)
    lol. okay, bad analogy.

still I stand by my claim... A guy biologically requires a regular ejaculation to stay healthy. A woman does not have the same requirement.

lolwut @-)
    lol. okay, bad analogy.

still I stand by my claim... A guy biologically requires a regular ejaculation to stay healthy. A woman does not have the same requirement.
    Can you provide sources/proof of this claim?

I know I go absolutely batshit if I don't get any. :-))
    I still don't believe it. My wife doesn't even masturbate really. I mean she has, but not very often at all, and she is completely not uptight at all. I just think guys make it way more of a priority to do it, and think about sex every 3 seconds, whereas women are smarter than us in that way. lol
    There are just as many mediocre women as there are mediocre men. Men are probably just more open about it, because again, there's a label put on women such as myself who are labeled as whores/easy if you admit you like sex and talk about it. At least in my experiences.

And everyone is different. Your wife isn't all women, and neither am I. You aren't all men, and neither are the ones who don't masturbate. There's a huge range when it comes to your sexuality.
    I'm sure i do it more than most men on average and I realize everyone is different, but just knowing the info about my wife makes me think if she isn't doing it, than not many women are. I only say that because she is very sexual, we have sex 4-5 times a week, she has been with other women numerous times, etc.

I'm sure i do it more than most men on average and I realize everyone is different, but just knowing the info about my wife makes me think if she isn't doing it, than not many women are. I only say that because she is very sexual, we have sex 4-5 times a week, she has been with other women numerous times, etc.

Congratulations, your wife doesn't feel the need to masturbate because sex with you satisfies her enough.
    :-bd

(not that I'm saying she doesn't satisfy you, you're probably just a more sexual creature than she is!)

Can you provide sources/proof of this claim?

I know I go absolutely batshit if I don't get any. :-))
    nope. My only source is the story I just told about a 3 week period in college. I did ask my doctor about what happened and his response was a lot like CF's "Why would you do that?!" and I said "Mind over body". He told me that it was not strange that it happened because a mans body will keep itself healthy if you arent going to take the time to service it yourself.

I guess I really can't speak for women, because I have no real personal experience. However I've heard women can go a life without ever having an orgasm. For a guy, that is the release I am talking about so I am just assuming that a woman doesnt require that to stay healthy.

nope. My only source is the story I just told about a 3 week period in college. I did ask my doctor about what happened and his response was a lot like CF's "Why would you do that?!" and I said "Mind over body". He told me that it was not strange that it happened because a mans body will keep itself healthy if you arent going to take the time to service it yourself.

I guess I really can't speak for women, because I have no real personal experience. However I've heard women can go a life without ever having an orgasm. For a guy, that is the release I am talking about so I am just assuming that a woman doesnt require that to stay healthy.

There's a reason some women some women don't experience orgasms in their life. Because usually those women are still stuck in the 50s. :-))

Congratulations, your wife doesn't feel the need to masturbate because sex with you satisfies her enough.
    :-bd

(not that I'm saying she doesn't satisfy you, you're probably just a more sexual creature than she is!)
    fuck yeah Pictures, Images and Photos

Go me!!

There's a reason some women some women don't experience orgasms in their life. Because usually those women are still stuck in the 50s. :-))
    I dont argue this... but since some women can do this, doesnt that mean that a woman doesnt require it to stay healthy?

I make the challenge to the men here... Try my "mind over body" challenge. Dont have sex, or masturbate as long as you can. See who last the longest.... I'll bet you every single guy who takes the challenge will have a wet dream and then say "fuck this challenge".
    edited March 2011

I dont argue this... but since some women can do this, doesnt that mean that a woman doesnt require it to stay healthy?

I make the challenge to the men here... Try my "mind over body" challenge. Dont have sex, or masturbate as long as you can. See who last the longest.... I'll bet you every single guy who takes the challenge will have a wet dream and then say "fuck this challenge".
    Men don't need to release to stay healthy (of course, that word is subjective) either. Masturbating and sex is good for both gender and their stress levels (of those who value it).

It's kind of creepy to bring my mom into this. However, i'm convinced that she has only had sex 3 times in her life, (me and my two sisters). and for sure she has never ..........ewww never mind I can't finish the thought. lol

No fucking way. I look forward to that and sex too much. I would rather not breathe man!

It's kind of creepy to bring my mom into this. However, i'm convinced that she has only had sex 3 times in her life, (me and my two sisters). and for sure she has never ..........ewww never mind I can't finish the thought. lol
    I used to think that until I stumbled upon my parent's "stash" I guess you could say...

And honey, having babies isn't that easy. It doesn't take just once to get pregnant, usually. So yeah, your mom gets some on a regular basis.

Your grandparents have sex, too.
    :p

I used to think that until I stumbled upon my parent's "stash" I guess you could say...

And honey, having babies isn't that easy. It doesn't take just once to get pregnant, usually. So yeah, your mom gets some on a regular basis.

ok lets get this back on track :0&
    edited March 2011

ok lets get this back on track :0&
    LOL I'm sorry.

This IS relevant to the conversation though. :P

LOL, DISTANCE
    edited March 2011
    Men don't need to release to stay healthy (of course, that word is subjective) either. Masturbating and sex is good for both gender and their stress levels (of those who value it).
    Explain to me why after not having sex or masturbating or wet dreams for three weeks, that without being hard I ejaculated with no warning or notice. How exactly does that happen if it is not a requirement for men? It just happened. I understand as a woman it might be difficult to relate to this as being weird, but it was very fucking weird.