Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Facefuck

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited June 2011 in Off Topic
:-? are you a chick?
Post edited by HOODS on

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Are you talking about NobleFaceHumper? If so, then he's a dude.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, why'd you think he was a chick?
    go read the 3 questions thread...
    Oh ok. I definitely don't know why he chose to answer the question like that.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he does seem to be uncomfortable with anything relating to ogling of females, i've noticed.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    he does seem to be uncomfortable with anything relating to ogling of females, i've noticed.
    There's a kid at my school like that. Anytime we're talking about girls or tits he shuts up or tries changing the conversation. And this kid never stops talking. We were watching the last samurai and when the girl is bathing, he says 'hurry up! We don't wanna see this, we want the battle!'. Mind you the girl was finishing bathing, the most skin shown was her shoulder and the guy was a good distance apart. Me and the other guys were thinking 'no....we want to see this....' although nothing happened. He did the same thing when the woman and cruise were alone and she dressed him. I don't think he's gay but he's probably a prude
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Lol facefuck :-j
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    There's a kid at my school like that. Anytime we're talking about girls or tits he shuts up or tries changing the conversation. And this kid never stops talking. We were watching the last samurai and when the girl is bathing, he says 'hurry up! We don't wanna see this, we want the battle!'. Mind you the girl was finishing bathing, the most skin shown was her shoulder and the guy was a good distance apart. Me and the other guys were thinking 'no....we want to see this....' although nothing happened. He did the same thing when the woman and cruise were alone and she dressed him. I don't think he's gay but he's probably a prude
    Most guys like that are just too embarrassed to admit things like that, so they try to make people think they don't want to see naked girls or whatever, lol.

Be nice to him and he'll open up. :3
    Too embarrassed to admit they want to see a naked woman?

I'm not being nice to him. I dont make fun of him about that but he has the worst ADD/ADHD I've ever seen from someone. It literally makes him act like a 7 year old. My 14 year old brother doesn't so stuff like he does. I elementary aged kids acting the sane way he acts and he's 18. Constantly drawing on my paper, pretending to hit me, taking stuff out of my backpack and placing it around the room. It's ridiculous. No I don't make fun of him to his face but I'm not gonna be nice to him

/rant
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    You know how Americans are, Kiki. They all love to travel, and then they only want to meet other Americans and talk about how hard it is to get a decent hamburger. 8-X
    Most guys like that are just too embarrassed to admit things like that, so they try to make people think they don't want to see naked girls or whatever, lol.

Be nice to him and he'll open up. :3
    about being gay?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yup sounds pretty gay to me..
    I don't think he's gay. I think he's just like the nerdy prude kid at school who gets nervous when a girl bumps into him in the hallway. The sad thing is, he's not a nerd. He tries to act smart but he's one of those guys who tries to tell you stuff but you can take it to heart because he's always wrong. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.
    maybe he just doenst like seeeing random women that way, and wants to save his naked women experiences for when he meets a real girl and falls in love.
    That's a good point. I don't understand why he would think that because I just don't get it but he's not me so whatever
    yeah, it's weird... but not everyone is the same. people have different desires and wants in life. you should just straight up ask him why? tell him youre not gonna judge him or nothing, just tell him youre just curious and want to understand?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    sounds pretty gay to me..
    {Upload|4037}
    mmp.jpg 19.1K