Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Everyone in this thread sucks cock.

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Most of everything
    Can you please be more specific?

Just give me some examples.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Primus, I don't think the popcorn is necessary. I really like this discussion and hearing what you guys have to say! :D
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE AND MARIJUANA REFORM!!
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    {Upload|3730}

I think this belongs.
    :-))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    ANARCHY is the way to go.
    lol...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ANARCHY is the way to go.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Primus, I don't think the popcorn is necessary. I really like this discussion and hearing what you guys have to say! :D
    {Upload|3732}
    Maybe popcorn isn't necessary.
    primus, that pic belongs in just about every thread lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited March 2011
    I don't know, they way I see it is it gets rid of all the bad people in the world. But I see your point. All I can hope is that you see mine, and we can just agree to disagree.
    Look, I don't think you're an idiot, I'm just trying to tell you that you're not thinking about it nearly as much as you should be.

I also cannot simply "agree to disagree" to this issue because that would infer that "eye for an eye" at least a somewhat valid form of punishment in an industrialized society when that couldn't be further from the truth.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited March 2011
    Thats fucked.

Didnt read the thread, but its not just republicans who do this, and people like that make me sick.

Edit: also, for some reason, when I was skimming the title and all that, I for some reason thought it was gonna be about video games.
    edited March 2011
    he was just tryin' to end the conversation and make peace by saying "lets agree to disagree", arlo
    I don't know, they way I see it is it gets rid of all the bad people in the world. But I see your point. All I can hope is that you see mine, and we can just agree to disagree.
    Look, I don't think you're an idiot, I;m just trying to tell you that you're not thinking about it nearly as much as you should be.

I also cannot simply "agree to disagree" to this issue because that would infer that "eye for an eye" at least a somewhat valid form of punishment in an industrialized society when that couldn't be further from the truth.
    So do you think there's absolutely no need for capitol punishment?
    "Why does andrew get to get up? First he'll get up, then we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy!"
    he was just tryin' to end the conversation and make peace by saying "lets agree to disagree", arlo
    I understand that, but in this case I just can't, it's such a backwards philosophy to take if you want to advance a society.
    Look, I don't think you're an idiot, I;m just trying to tell you that you're not thinking about it nearly as much as you should be.

You're jumping to something completely different.
    edited March 2011

You're jumping to something completely different.
    Not exactly. If you think "eye for an eye" is childish, then you'd see no reason for capitol punishment. Just answer the question, please.
    Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?
    omg im trying to remember where thats from
    imageimage
    omg im trying to remember where thats from
    I can't remember either, I've just seen it online, lol. Makes sense, though.
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    Because it shows people the consequences of killing people, which would hopefully put an end to killing.