Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Everyone in this thread sucks cock.

Comments

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    These are the kind of people I truely wish death upon.
    You shouldn't. Then you're just as bad as they are. You should just feel sorry for them.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    or you could just not give a fuck lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    West borough babtist church. they need to die too. slowly and painfully. Then a massive celebration at their funerals.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    You shouldn't. Then you're just as bad as they are. You should just feel sorry for them.
    You make a good point. I still hate them with every cell in my body.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    All those people are tea party members, which consist 100% of republicans. also the senators and congressmen that spoke. they were republican.

Look, I'm a staunch Democrat, but ranting about Republicans based on this video is only asking for confrontation (even if this is only the internet). I'm sure we all can agree that what those people are doing is extremely wrong, I don't see a need to attack an entire party on top of that.
    West borough babtist church. they need to die too. slowly and painfully. Then a massive celebration at their funerals.
    *brofist*
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    All those people are tea party members, which consist 100% of republicans. also the senators and congressmen that spoke. they were republican.

Look, I'm a staunch Democrat, but ranting about Republicans based on this video is only asking for confrontation (even if this is only the internet). I'm sure we all can agree that what those people are doing is extremely wrong, I don't see a need to attack an entire party on top of that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    *brofist*
    So you don't like the fact that they protest around funerals yet you would want to do the same thing to them?
    I can argue the fuck out of this. Republicans(typically, not all) SUCK and I can prove it.
    or you could just not give a fuck lol
    But apathy doesn't solve your problems or anyone else's, y'know?
    *brofist*
    So you don't like the fact that they protest around funerals yet you would want to do the same thing to them?
    Protest and celebrate are different. they hold picket signs and yell and shit. we would have a kick ass BBQ and cheer.
    I can argue the fuck out of this. Republicans(typically, not all) SUCK and I can prove it.
    American republicans, though. The one in Europe are like, more liberal than the liberals here.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I'm republican.

But people like this make me not want to be.
    *brofist*
    I know it's incredibely ironic and hypocritacal, but I believe what you reap is what you sow.

*brofist*
    Protest and celebrate are different. they hold picket signs and yell and shit. we would have a kick ass BBQ and cheer.
    Lol, I don't even know why I took that other response seriously.

But you're above that.
    *brofist*
    I know it's incredibely ironic and hypocritacal, but I believe what you reap is what you sow.

You believe in eye for an eye then?

But you're above that.

You must be new here.
    edited March 2011

But you're above that.

You must be new here.
    Hahahaha!