Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Everyone in this thread sucks cock.

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    These are the kind of people I truely wish death upon.
    West borough babtist church. they need to die too. slowly and painfully. Then a massive celebration at their funerals.
    *brofist*
    So you don't like the fact that they protest around funerals yet you would want to do the same thing to them?
    I know it's incredibely ironic and hypocritacal, but I believe what you reap is what you sow.

You believe in eye for an eye then?
    While I haven't put much thought in it, I don't think there are many situations where I wouldn't believe in "eye for an eye"
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

Protest and celebrate are different. they hold picket signs and yell and shit. we would have a kick ass BBQ and cheer.
    But you're above that.

You must be new here.
    I just think any human being has the capacity to be above doing something like that. :3
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    West borough babtist church. they need to die too. slowly and painfully. Then a massive celebration at their funerals.
    *brofist*
    So you don't like the fact that they protest around funerals yet you would want to do the same thing to them?
    I know it's incredibely ironic and hypocritacal, but I believe what you reap is what you sow.

While I haven't put much thought in it, I don't think there are many situations where I wouldn't believe in "eye for an eye"
    Not to be rude but the fact that you believe in "eye for an eye" shows that you haven't put much thought in. Absolutely ridiculous philosophy.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    or you could just not give a fuck lol
    But apathy doesn't solve your problems or anyone else's, y'know?
    you're talkin' to someone with a GED, don't be usin' words like apathy around me unless you want my brain to fry lol. to be honest i HATE it when people do bad things to good people (no matter what race/religion/sex etc. they are). but it happens all the time and there is nothing i can do about, so why lose sleep over it?

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Liberalism is a brain disorder
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy

Protest and celebrate are different. they hold picket signs and yell and shit. we would have a kick ass BBQ and cheer.
    But you're above that.

You must be new here.
    I just think any human being has the capacity to be above doing something like that. :3
    jeff is unique
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip

But you're above that.

You must be new here.

lol. Look at Libya. as erik would say, humans are scum/filth
    aaaaaaaaand Santana FTL
    aaaaaaaaand Santana FTL
    Aaaaannnnndddd arlo FTL
    And yes chew, I am butthurt and no it is not morning :)
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    aaaaaaaaand Santana FTL
    :-))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    capital punishment
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    or you could just not give a fuck lol
    But apathy doesn't solve your problems or anyone else's, y'know?
    you're talkin' to someone with a GED, don't be usin' words like apathy around me unless you want my brain to fry lol. to be honest i HATE it when people do bad things to good people (no matter what race/religion/sex etc.). but it happens all the time and there is nothing i can do about, so why lose sleep over it?

I see your point, I really do. I also hate it when people do bad things to good people as well. I'm not saying you should lose sleep over it, though, but you obviously care about others, so why not get involved or at least voice your opinion? Simply having a discussion with someone can change their mind for the better.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    *brofist*

Not to be rude but the fact that you believe in "eye for an eye" shows that you haven't put much thought in. Absolutely ridiculous philosophy.
    Why do you say that? I don't exactly want to start an argument, but I just want to know why you think "eye for an eye" is so ridiculous.
    aaaaaaaaand Santana FTL
    Aaaaannnnndddd arlo FTL
    <_>

You're basically saying the exact same thing Jeff said just directed at the "other" group. Notice how I didn't support what he said and gave my reasons why. Please be more mature.
    Yeah but the difference is that I'm conservative so I'm right and he's wrong because his liberal-based brain disorder is making him say something out of his control
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Santana is on a troll roll right now.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    *Re enters thread for Santana butthurt*

lol. Look at Libya. as erik would say, humans are scum/filth
    But there's a difference. You have so much more than the people do there. I used to be extremely misanthropic and hateful towards people, so I know how you guys feel. Caring about others and feeling empathy/sympathy even for those who have fucked up does more good than harm.
    edited March 2011
    Why do you say that? I don't exactly want to start an argument, but I just want to know why you think "eye for an eye" is so ridiculous.
    It's extremely primative. Just think about it, seriously, how do you think we could possibly function with a government that legally stabs, kills, poisons, beats and tortures its own people as a way of "getting back". Just childish.