Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Children Of Bodom And The Human Abstract leak

1234568»

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i don't download from torrents since the feds are all over those sites
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't download to much from there just some stuff.
    i didn't know they had rcca people on there.
    not officially.... but that site isnt all that hard to get into, so it is pretty difficult to stop them from getting on. Someone here was talking about receiving a DMCA letter from downloading content from demonoid.

My general rule of thumb is- the harder the site is to get into, the safer it is going to be. I consider waffles and what to be pretty safe. Its impossible to get membership at those places. Demonoid has open reg every month at least.

edited March 2011
    yep. that is why I try and limit my downloading to the exclusive private sites that have only ever been "invite only". Sure there is still a risk, but there are a lot of talented people on those sites looking for those peeps. No admin on demonoid gives a fuck about that.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    It was weird because i got a letter about downloading trueblood, but not entourage or weeds
    or any other shows that i downloaded.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im sus[icious that wake is an undercover cop trying to infultrate our little illegal downloading community >_>
    imageimage
    edited March 2011
    It was weird because i got a letter about downloading trueblood, but not entourage or weeds
    or any other shows that i downloaded.
    yeah... they only monitor random subsets of torrents. and the way they catch you is your computer connects to theirs and uploads some content. If you turned off uploading on your client then they wouldnt catch you.
    The worst part is i gotta wait for the seasons to come out.
    edited March 2011
    im sus[icious that wake is an undercover cop trying to infultrate our little illegal downloading community >_>
    lol. I'm the one offering membership to a better site that has higher quality content.

besides... Distance and CF have known me for years....
    yep. that is why I try and limit my downloading to the exclusive private sites that have only ever been "invite only". Sure there is still a risk, but there are a lot of talented people on those sites looking for those peeps. No admin on demonoid gives a fuck about that.
    this is why i usually use filestube and search that way (or this forum called projectw.org , although its hard finding shit on there now since hotfile got in trouble
    edited March 2011
    well let me know if you want into [the best private music site]. they have everything and have only ever been "invite only"
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There are pros and cons to each side of the illegal downloading debate. I don't "steal" music because I like cd quality stuff and I'd rather support the artist. However with downloading you can hear more music and bands you wouldn't usually give a shot to. I've only ever considered downloading once to get CDs I lost over time back. Whenever I listen to things my friends have downloaded the quality sucks and parts are missing.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    For anyone actually looking to buy the Bodom album, Best buy has the deluxe cd/dvd edition for 9.99
    I picked it up today.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    For anyone actually looking to buy the Bodom album, Best buy has the deluxe cd/dvd edition for 9.99
    If only I could get to a Best Buy. I'm going to try to pick it up over break.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I picked it up today.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage