Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That was once [-(
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

If you don't accidentally like ass from time to time when your eating pussy your doing it wrong.

if you "accidentally" lick the butthole while eating a girl out then YOU'RE doing it wrong. The clit is far enough away from the butthole that nothing "accidental" should happen.
    Men like to assume they know everything about the clit and vag and what feels good. It's kind of annoying. There's this thing a lot of girls do called "faking it" and they do it to be polite and not hurt the guy's feelings.
    Seriously I do know about eating pussy. Guess nobody has ever done it right for you. You should lick more than just the clit, ever had someone stick their tounge in your pussy hole? I have a long tounge and women love it cause most guys don't know to do that. Also licking upa nd down and all around it and sucking on it. I'm a champ at eating pussy, I pride myself on it. I've had girls squirt on my face while doing it, that's hard to fake sweetheart. I learned by watching Ron Jeremy vids as a kid.
    Abba<_>

this just made me lawl so hard...
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I like how it's gotten to the point where we're yelling about buttholes.
    I love winning with women
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm no good at eating pussy

Givz a fukk [-(
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lube>spit
    pussy licking>ass rimming
    booty>boobies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8JA9Qs2Mho
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lube>spit
    pussy licking>ass rimming
    booty>boobies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8JA9Qs2Mho
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    That's why you spit more than once. Your just proving my point. You put on lube get it in and keep it wet with spit.
    you're retarded. lube is cleaner and lasts longer than spit and spit doesn't do much for lubing a dick up anyway.
    I hate lube, it's so sticky and I really hate it on my hands. It's what kept me from doing anal till I was like 26.

lube isn't sticky..... it's wet and slippery.....
    The warming kind is sticky
    Maybe sticky is the wrong word but I can't think of a better one. It's sticky the same way cum can be if that makes sense. I don't even like lotion on my skin so lube is really nasty to me that's why I use as little as possible.
    you're getting some fucked up, cheap lube then <_> there are different kinds of lubes. water based, silicone based, cheapassshitwhoknowswhatitis, etc.
    So obviously, you haven't done any sort of research on lube and you DON'T know what you're talking about.
    AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING WARMING LUBE ON THE BUTTHOLE <________________>
    It's not cheap shit and have used it on two diff girls and neither had a problem with it. Like I said I use the condom lube a drop of lube and spit it works for me. Im not an expert on the subject but just telling you what I've done.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    That's why you spit more than once. Your just proving my point. You put on lube get it in and keep it wet with spit.
    you're retarded. lube is cleaner and lasts longer than spit and spit doesn't do much for lubing a dick up anyway.
    I hate lube, it's so sticky and I really hate it on my hands. It's what kept me from doing anal till I was like 26.

lube isn't sticky..... it's wet and slippery.....
    The warming kind is sticky
    Maybe sticky is the wrong word but I can't think of a better one. It's sticky the same way cum can be if that makes sense. I don't even like lotion on my skin so lube is really nasty to me that's why I use as little as possible.
    you're getting some fucked up, cheap lube then <_> there are different kinds of lubes. water based, silicone based, cheapassshitwhoknowswhatitis, etc.
    So obviously, you haven't done any sort of research on lube and you DON'T know what you're talking about.
    AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING WARMING LUBE ON THE BUTTHOLE <________________>
    It's not cheap shit and have used it on two diff girls and neither had a problem with it. Like I said I use the condom lube a drop of lube and spit it works for me. Im not an expert on the subject but just telling you what I've done.
    What I do...

What Brad thinks I do...

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited March 2012
    >says he knows what he's talking about very well
    >says he's not an expert
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    you're fucking disgusting, george
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    What has been seen...can not be unseen X_X
    edited March 2012
    you're fucking disgusting, george
    wtf was that pic really necessary? :-&
    ban plz
    What has been seen...can not be unseen X_X
    yao.png 91.7K
    you went out of your way to find that pic.. in response to something Brad said 4-5 pages back <_>
    hop on cock.
    that nigga george likes his poop sex
    only from you baby.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    lolnopoopsexbandit
    turd burglar
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    last 5 pages...

..what in the fuck did i just read
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    abba, if you think lube is sticky then idk wtf youre trying to use...