Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    So your wife jawn lets you lick her asshole George :-?
    It's not like it's an everyday thang.... i throw a lick in there while i'm lickin the puss... I aint prude.
    If you don't accidentally like ass from time to time when your eating pussy your doing it wrong.

i wouldn't stick my dick any where i wouldn't stick my tongue
    Theres some trifflin jawns I banged before that I wouldnt go nowhere near downstairs on them, lol
    lol true...im saying if im with a hottie that i care about tho...if she wants me to lick her ass....im down
    yeah i hear you, she must be clean, groomed, and sexy as fuck. And I must be horny too, like just got a wicked BJ or something! But it enhances the girls experience if she deserves it....
    And all this
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dayna needs her butthole licked.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I enjoy facesitting. Haters gon hate
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    no hatin here
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    George has the right idea. Fuck bitches, eat pussy, rim, and get a sandwich.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

If you don't accidentally like ass from time to time when your eating pussy your doing it wrong.

if you "accidentally" lick the butthole while eating a girl out then YOU'RE doing it wrong. The clit is far enough away from the butthole that nothing "accidental" should happen.
    Men like to assume they know everything about the clit and vag and what feels good. It's kind of annoying. There's this thing a lot of girls do called "faking it" and they do it to be polite and not hurt the guy's feelings.
    imageimage
    I agree with you george. If a girl I'm serious with I'll lick anything she wants if she's shaved and just out of the shower. I'll suck her toes and butt hole fuck it no shame and 0 fucks if you don't like it.
    O and as far as spit on a butt, during anal you should spit on it so I'm guessing you don't do anal in general dayna
    id do anything distance asked >:)
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    And before we knew it, Nola was hog tied with an apple shoved up his butthole.
    I love winning with women

if you "accidentally" lick the butthole while eating a girl out then YOU'RE doing it wrong. The clit is far enough away from the butthole that nothing "accidental" should happen.
    Men like to assume they know everything about the clit and vag and what feels good. It's kind of annoying. There's this thing a lot of girls do called "faking it" and they do it to be polite and not hurt the guy's feelings.
    Seriously I do know about eating pussy. Guess nobody has ever done it right for you. You should lick more than just the clit, ever had someone stick their tounge in your pussy hole? I have a long tounge and women love it cause most guys don't know to do that. Also licking upa nd down and all around it and sucking on it. I'm a champ at eating pussy, I pride myself on it. I've had girls squirt on my face while doing it, that's hard to fake sweetheart. I learned by watching Ron Jeremy vids as a kid.
    dayna prolly fucks only under the covers with the lights off after both people brushed their teeth
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    dayna prolly fucks only under the covers with the lights off after both people brushed their teeth
    only missionary and with 4 condoms on.

O and as far as spit on a butt, during anal you should spit on it so I'm guessing you don't do anal in general dayna
    I obviously know more about sex in general than you do because there's this thing called lube. Maybe you should check it out sometime.
    Lube wears out and please this is something I know a lot about. I was kinda a slut when I was younger. I'm still a freak.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Lmfao and CF claimed I was trying to make myself seem like a sex star?
    check out this guy lol
    imageimage
    yea spit wears out hella fast lol
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    only missionary and with 4 condoms on.

Implying you're supposed to wear less than five at a time

:-j

:|
    I love winning with women
    That's why you spit more than once. Your just proving my point. You put on lube get it in and keep it wet with spit.
    edited March 2012
    Lmfao and CF claimed I was trying to make myself seem like a sex star?
    check out this guy lol
    Why cause I said I pride myself on eating pussy? I didn't say I was the best fuck ever, I just really enjoy eating pussy so I'm good at it. I was blessed with a long tounge and long fingers, it helps a lot but can't take credit for something I was born with.

B I know your kinda slutty but how many people have you and dayna slept with. Just a round about number. I know there are a bunch of virgins here so they don't really have an informed opinion.
    i touched a booby once!!!!!